PDA

View Full Version : Jessie is going to nude beach again!

hornyhornyslut
05-05-2016, 03:09 AM
I am going to visit a nude beach tomorrow. As it is a nude beach, so I will be completely naked at there all the time. The best part is that my Mistress will followed me to the beach and naked too.

But Mistress would like to humiliate me more, everyone here can decide whether I must also wear a tailed butt plug or a vibrating dildo on the beach tomorrow. The butt plug is a large size, with a 15 cm long cat tail. The dildo will be set at medium level all the time while I am in the beach. But I will wear both the plug and vibrator on the beach if there is more than 50 votes on each option.

You have around 12 hours more to vote before we leaving to the nude beach tomorrow. Besides, you can post here for any dares (within my limits) that I can do over there, a report afterward is guaranteed.

OhPleaseSir
05-05-2016, 03:39 AM
Everyone please vote... plug and dildo sounds magnificent.

Chocola
05-05-2016, 04:19 AM
Oeh oehhhhh cat tail! Cat tail! Baby will be so cute with a cat tail!

However both of them would be better ;p

Loves,
Chocola~

yeti2007
05-05-2016, 05:04 AM
Rub your clit every half hour for 1 minute as long you are on the beach.

I voted for the vibrating dildo.

Have fun:)

kaliara
05-05-2016, 07:18 AM
When you get to the beach (if you have the cat tail plug in) crawl/slink on all fours out onto the beach like a cat. Only do this in the sand until you find the right spot.

SerBlack
05-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Ahhh. I can't say no to a buttplug with a tail.

appughar
05-05-2016, 08:03 AM
Since you like being a slut, so why not act like one..flash your pussy as often as you can and if you are daring then masturbate covering with a towel and then lick your juices of your fingers

boy toy
05-05-2016, 08:08 AM
i vote for the tail plug, and if you want to, try to fuck yourself with every 20 min.

ksoma
05-05-2016, 09:11 AM
I voted vibrator, because cumming yourself in public, or at least riding that arousal, sounds amazing. I'm not much for anal, so the tail (as good as they can look), is less appealing to me. But seeing as it is winning, I'm hoping enough votes happen so you have to do both!

Additional dares?
If in a semi secluded spot so you are unlikely to get in trouble, have your mistress find 4-6 people at a time she thinks deserve a show, and bring them over to you, to watch you masturbate.

If in the wide open, pinch your nipples and stroke yourself occasionally. Every once and a while, pop the vibrator out just long enough to lick and suck it clean, and then pop it back in.

Slutreadytouse
05-05-2016, 10:47 AM
I think you should do both - there are already more than 50 votes in total and your Miss will surely be pleased. I also agree with the show for a small group of people. If there are trustable people around of course.

You should bring your dildo with you even when you go for the tail. Maybe you can make a show out of it when relaxing at the beach. Like placing the dildo beside you for everyone to see. Or let it drop in front of others. Depends on how daring you or your Miss are.

Have fun. And tell us how it went.

Miss and Slut.

hornyhornyslut
05-05-2016, 05:44 PM
Thanks all for the votes. Look like the cat tail butt plug won as now and I don't need to wear the vibrating dildo. I will try to do all dares given. I am almost at the beach, very soon. :)

Chocola
05-06-2016, 04:26 AM
looking forward to reading Jessie's report C: <3

Loves,
Chocola~

hornyhornyslut
05-12-2016, 08:51 PM
Sorry, everyone for the late report, as something just happened and we have to cancel the trip last week, until I and my Mistress just free to visit the nude beach yesterday. When we reached the beach, we stripped of completely naked and Mistress plugged in a long black cat tail in my ass. The tail make me much more embarrassed and shy over my nude body, and it definitely built up my confident. It is a weekday and the weather in fact is a bit cold, so not much people on the beach. As we walk along the beach, almost all nudists on there stared on me, perhaps on my tail. They should able to figure out that I was wearing a butt plug. I just smiled and eventually ignored them, continue slowly walk along the beach until reach a perfect spot for us. As I walk, I could felt the tail keep swing around, and keep tickling my leg. We just spent around 1 hour time over there, sunbathing with my tail before we went back. As the visit is planned very last minutes, I din't get back here to check the dares given. I would definitely visit the nude beach again, with tail and even the vibrator too. :)

sir stefan
05-13-2016, 07:23 AM
Nice report,
Just a thought,

Next time:
A collar with leash
And 2 funny ears

?

hornyhornyslut
05-13-2016, 06:23 PM
Nice report,
Just a thought,

Next time:
A collar with leash
And 2 funny ears

?

Perhaps next time, I will have a vibrator on inside my pussy first. :)

sir stefan
05-14-2016, 03:36 AM
Perhaps next time, I will have a vibrator on inside my pussy first. :)

O that will be hot also. Wish you luck