PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation Dares needed (19 yr old female)

JacesAmazingGirl
05-04-2016, 04:27 PM
I need masturbation dares to do. I don't have toys so it'll have to be with household items and my hands. I have bobby pins,sharpies,and a hair brush however. I have a thong and tape as well. Feel free to punish me while at it.

Tell me what to do ;)

kaliara
05-04-2016, 04:30 PM
Rub your clit/pussy in five minute intervals. Inbetween each interval spank yourself ten times (five on each cheek) while counting your spanks out loud. After you have done this six times (30 minutes) you may stop. Do not cum during this time. I'll let the next few posters decide on that.

ksoma
05-04-2016, 05:18 PM
You should make a limits list, and add it to your profile of signature, if you are up for dares.

I have an idea for you, but it does require one easy to obtain thing, that you may already have.
DO you have any strawberries?

JacesAmazingGirl
05-04-2016, 05:26 PM
I'm still learning to use this site haha.. I will do it under signatures shortly. And no I don't.

ksoma
05-04-2016, 05:59 PM
I'm still learning to use this site haha.. I will do it under signatures shortly. And no I don't.

Well, I was going to issue a dare that, while interesting and odd, you might have found fun.
But you don't have them, and you said you are open to being punished, so I'm going to do there instead :D

Put a bobbypin on each nipple, and spank your clit 50 times with the back of your hair brush.

From there, masturbate using the sharpie, while giving your clit occasion smacks with the brush, until orgasm. After you cleaned your juice off the sharpie by sucking on it, you can take off the bobby pins.

And if you don't have a vibrator? Do yourself a favor, and get a $5 electric toothbrush from a dollar store, and two double A batteries.
The spinning bristles might be good for some punishments, but the back the toothbrush should, when turned on, make a lovely vibrator.

JacesAmazingGirl
05-04-2016, 06:00 PM
I will do this before I head to bed.

Gloofer
05-05-2016, 12:13 AM
On all fours, head on floor looking to the right in a mirror.
Call your best friend and masturbate to climax.
Only allowed to masturbate under the conversation.

IF best friend asks what you are doing, be honest and tell, ask friend to do the same.

Report who you called and how it went.

Best of luck!!

ksoma
05-05-2016, 09:48 PM
I will do this before I head to bed.

Any chance for a report?