PDA

View Full Version : Summer Camp Dares

CampingFun19
05-03-2016, 06:36 PM
I'm going to Summer Camp that has boys and girls. It starts June the 5th and ends June 11th. I will be ariving with 2 other girls Sunday afternoon and we will leave Saturday morning.

It usually rains some days so I will do things with rain and mud. I will do all my dares at night when everyone's asleep or in the shower/toilets or hidden. Will do everything else in my likes.

boy toy
05-03-2016, 06:44 PM
go outside at night, with something you can fit in your ass and strip down nude. bend over insert it in your ass, and find a spot to squat down and pee, during your pee edge yourself, and keep edgeing after your pee, edge 3 times, before finally using the anal toy to Finish.

CampingFun19
05-03-2016, 07:16 PM
go outside at night, with something you can fit in your ass and strip down nude. bend over insert it in your ass, and find a spot to squat down and pee, during your pee edge yourself, and keep edgeing after your pee, edge 3 times, before finally using the anal toy to Finish.

Any thing you want me to use as the toy?

boy toy
05-03-2016, 07:19 PM
what could you use?

CampingFun19
05-03-2016, 07:21 PM
what could you use?

Household objects

boy toy
05-03-2016, 07:24 PM
anything long semi thick, and easy to insert.

CampingFun19
05-03-2016, 07:26 PM
I can do banana.

boy toy
05-03-2016, 07:29 PM
that would be perfect.
one more dare. at night (a diferant night) go out, and spank yourself 100 times, and play with your clit til you edge 2 times, dont cum that that, return to your camp.

CampingFun19
05-03-2016, 07:42 PM
that would be perfect.
one more dare. at night (a diferant night) go out, and spank yourself 100 times, and play with your clit til you edge 2 times, dont cum that that, return to your camp.

Ok I will do this dare

CampingFun19
05-04-2016, 11:00 AM
Bumping this thread.

corsa198
05-04-2016, 01:29 PM
On one evening, you should let yourself get very desperate to pee.

When you are very desperate, you should go to the bathroom but when you get there you are to have an "accident" and sit on the toilet and pee your panties.

You can then either take them off and carry them back to where you are staying or you can leave them on under your clothes and then change 15 minutes later.

CampingFun19
05-04-2016, 01:51 PM
On one evening, you should let yourself get very desperate to pee.

When you are very desperate, you should go to the bathroom but when you get there you are to have an "accident" and sit on the toilet and pee your panties.

You can then either take them off and carry them back to where you are staying or you can leave them on under your clothes and then change 15 minutes later.

Ok will do thanks for the dare

CampingFun19
05-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Anyone want to give me dares.

CampingFun19
05-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Anyone going to dare me?

phantomsub
05-04-2016, 10:25 PM
Well since you mentioned the rain and the mud:
-if it's not prohibitively cold, when it rains you should "forget" your bra/jacket
-when it rains, you should put some mud in your panties...just enough to go up your front/back cracks...but not so much that it spills out and is super obvious

Footslaves
05-04-2016, 10:40 PM
If it does rain at some point get naked and have a nice roll around in the mud stay dirty for at least half an hour

CampingFun19
05-05-2016, 02:09 PM
-if it's not prohibitively cold, when it rains you should "forget" your bra/jacket
-when it rains, you should put some mud in your panties...just enough to go up your front/back cracks...but not so much that it spills out and is super obvious

Ok I will do this. Thanks for the dare.

CampingFun19
05-05-2016, 02:10 PM
If it does rain at some point get naked and have a nice roll around in the mud stay dirty for at least half an hour

Ok will this dare. Thanks

merkwurdigliebe
05-05-2016, 02:51 PM
You must shower each night in the men's showers and edge twice.

GetDareBigCk
05-05-2016, 03:06 PM
You must not shave your pussy for the entire camp
And edge every night 3/4 times with your panties in ur mouth as a gag.
You will have to film everything with your phone: you may not share the videos but keep them in your phone until you're back at home where you download them on the computer and hide them in a folder

CampingFun19
05-05-2016, 05:31 PM

You must not shave your pussy for the entire camp
And edge every night 3/4 times with your panties in ur mouth as a gag.
You will have to film everything with your phone: you may not share the videos but keep them in your phone until you're back at home where you download them on the computer and hide them in a folder

I will do both of these. Thanks

CampingFun19
05-05-2016, 09:45 PM
Bumping this thread. They have a lake there too.

brazilian
05-05-2016, 09:50 PM
you need to be ass plugged the entire camp

CampingFun19
05-06-2016, 02:50 PM

Ok will do. Thanks for the dare

Will90
05-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Give yourself 10 spanks on each ass cheek every evening after you shower.

CampingFun19
05-06-2016, 03:38 PM

Ok will do this. Thanks for the dare.

CampingFun19
05-31-2016, 06:24 PM
Bumping this tread. I have about a week before I cant take anymore dares. Before I go I will make a list of what I have to do. I will do reports when I get back.

Detroit Dom
06-01-2016, 09:51 AM
1. try to have sex with at least two different guys, make sure they know anal is ok with you.
2. pick one girl and be flirty with her the whole time you are there, see where it goes.
3. if you have any sex toys bring them, hide them, but do a half assed job of hiding them so there is a risk of them being found.

CampingFun19
06-01-2016, 08:02 PM
1. try to have sex with at least two different guys, make sure they know anal is ok with you.
2. pick one girl and be flirty with her the whole time you are there, see where it goes.
3. if you have any sex toys bring them, hide them, but do a half assed job of hiding them so there is a risk of them being found.

Public is in my limits so I wont be doing any of these. But Thanks for them.

NickeyC
06-01-2016, 08:06 PM
I will have tons for you to do.
Whenever you are eating something, you must put 10% of what you are eating in your pants/shorts/underwear/bikini bottom/.... There are a few exeptions of course, like cold food and food that might cause damage to your skin.

NickeyC
06-01-2016, 08:08 PM
Go for some small hikes late at night. One night don't wear anything below the waist. On the second night don't wear anything above the waist. Another night go completely naked.

For more variety do some hikes fully clothed when you leave the camp site and leave your clothing that you're removing hanging on a tree while you're on a hike.

One night go out in your bra and panties. Cover yourself in mud and put it in each bra cup and the front and back of your panties. Sleep like that.

NickeyC
06-01-2016, 08:08 PM
This is if you have a creek. Tell me if you do and I will give you more.
One night wear your outfit and Cary your bag of Clothses to the creek. Dump the bag in the creek and make sure you get soaked in the process. Strip naked to hang your Clothses and leave your bag to dry at the creek. Go back to you rent and go to sleep.

CampingFun19
06-01-2016, 08:10 PM
I will have tons for you to do.
Whenever you are eating something, you must put 10% of what you are eating in your pants/shorts/underwear/bikini bottom/.... There are a few exeptions of course, like cold food and food that might cause damage to your skin.

Go for some small hikes late at night. One night don't wear anything below the waist. On the second night don't wear anything above the waist. Another night go completely naked.

For more variety do some hikes fully clothed when you leave the camp site and leave your clothing that you're removing hanging on a tree while you're on a hike.

One night go out in your bra and panties. Cover yourself in mud and put it in each bra cup and the front and back of your panties. Sleep like that.

I will do these. Thanks for the dares.

CampingFun19
06-01-2016, 08:10 PM
This is if you have a creek. Tell me if you do and I will give you more.
One night wear your outfit and Cary your bag of Clothses to the creek. Dump the bag in the creek and make sure you get soaked in the process. Strip naked to hang your Clothses and leave your bag to dry at the creek. Go back to you rent and go to sleep.

Yes I have a creek/lake there. Thanks for the dare I will do this.

CampingFun19
06-02-2016, 01:09 AM
The list of dares that I'm going to do so far.

if it's not prohibitively cold, when it rains you should "forget" your bra/jacket

You must shower each night in the men's showers and edge twice.'

- Take out the lining from all your bathing suits and bikinis you bring with you.
- As often as you can do this: Bring yourself to as many edges as needed until your pussy is soaking wet before you put on your bathing suits / bikins. Don't dry your pussy before of course! Try to find a way to perform this if necesary by going somewhere.
- Each day for one meal of your chioce pee in a glass or cup before you go to the meal and bring the glass/cup and drink it with your meal. If you don't want to bring it to the meal drink it secretly. The amount sould be between 1/2 or a whole soft drink can.
- Don't forget to shave your pussy daily.
- I guess you will do some sunbathing as well. So use sunblocker to write something on your body before sunbathing. Or for the fun of it have someone else do the writing. Once something is written re-write it with sunblock every time it is exposed to sunlight.

HeavyRing
06-02-2016, 03:15 AM
I still have some dares and hope they are to your liking and within your limits.
- Take out the lining from all your bathing suits and bikinis you bring with you.
- As often as you can do this: Bring yourself to as many edges as needed until your pussy is soaking wet before you put on your bathing suits / bikins. Don't dry your pussy before of course! Try to find a way to perform this if necesary by going somewhere.
- Each day for one meal of your chioce pee in a glass or cup before you go to the meal and bring the glass/cup and drink it with your meal. If you don't want to bring it to the meal drink it secretly. The amount sould be between 1/2 or a whole soft drink can.
- I guess you will do some sunbathing as well. So use sunblocker to write something on your body before sunbathing. Or for the fun of it have someone else do the writing. Once something is written re-write it with sunblock every time it is exposed to sunlight.

Have a nice time.

CampingFun19
06-02-2016, 01:09 PM
I still have some dares and hope they are to your liking and within your limits.

Have a nice time.
Thanks for the dares. I added them to my list.

Ryuzaki
06-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Don't use any toilets to pee. Only pee in sinks/outside/your pants/showers.

Sleep above your covers. Doesn't sound that bad, but you feel super exposed. Bonus: do this naked one night.

After you take off your panties, stuff them in you till you take off another pair. Repeat for each pair.

Before you go swimming, give yourself a major wedgie and camel toe but act like nothing is wrong.

While in the lake, start pissing. Get out of the water while still pissing so it looks like it's just part of the drip.

Hang a tampon string outside your bikini bottoms. Act as though it isn't there.

Instead of wearing bikini bottoms, go swimming in a pair of panties. Bonus points if they look like grandma panties.

CampingFun19
06-02-2016, 01:58 PM

Sleep above your covers. Doesn't sound that bad, but you feel super exposed. Bonus: do this naked one night.

After you take off your panties, stuff them in you till you take off another pair. Repeat for each pair.

Before you go swimming, give yourself a major wedgie and camel toe but act like nothing is wrong.

While in the lake, start pissing. Get out of the water while still pissing so it looks like it's just part of the drip.

Instead of wearing bikini bottoms, go swimming in a pair of panties. Bonus points if they look like grandma panties.

Ok thanks for the dares. i will add them to the list.

CampingFun19
06-02-2016, 01:59 PM
The list of dares that I'm going to do so far.

if it's not prohibitively cold, when it rains you should "forget" your bra/jacket

You must shower each night in the men's showers and edge twice.'

CampingFun19
06-02-2016, 02:02 PM
Just found out they have stables there but they move the horses at night. Also have a lake. So I can do things in the hay. I have 3 days left before I leave.

Ryuzaki
06-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Do you have any sort of toy? If so, ride a horse with it in you.

CampingFun19
06-02-2016, 02:07 PM
I don't have any toys.

Ryuzaki
06-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Write reports on all of these to put on your blog.

CampingFun19
06-02-2016, 02:34 PM
ok I will make reports when I get back.

CampingFun19
06-11-2016, 12:07 PM
I'm back and will make reports later today.

Jmg4321
06-11-2016, 03:27 PM
No closed toe shoes. Open toe flip-flops or (ideally)go barefoot 24/7. Otherwise, make sure to "drop" things and bend over as much as possible. The barefoot thing, however, is the important part. If anyone asks you why you have no shoes, say something about how good the mud feels on your feet, and stuff like that.

HCP929
06-11-2016, 03:57 PM
On one night you are to go out beginners you're sleeping and hump the house while fucking your ass with something. Not allowed to cum until you edge 5 times

CampingFun19
06-11-2016, 04:33 PM

I went out Sunday night and did this. I got a banana and striped down. I stuck it up my ass and found a spot to pee(between two bushes). I squat down and started to pee while rubbing my clit. I edge myself about 45 seconds after I got done peeing. Then I fingered my pussy with 3 fingers for 2 edges both took from 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 mins. Then I orgasm using the banana in my ass and rubbing my clit.

CampingFun19
06-11-2016, 04:37 PM
that would be perfect.

I did this one Monday night. I walk about a mile away from camp and strip naked and bent over a rock and spank each ass check 50 times with a branch. Each edge took about 3 mins.

CampingFun19
06-11-2016, 04:41 PM

So it rain all day Monday and I made this dare fun and forgot my bra and jacket that day. My shirt got wet really fast and you could start to see that I wasn't wearing a bra. I got some whistles and some stares from it. I wore boy shorts for this and fill my panties up just enough with mud. It made walking around and wet and fun.

CampingFun19
06-11-2016, 04:44 PM

I also did this Monday (during the day) I walk down a path nobody goes down and found a good muddy area. I stripped down and jump in the mud and rolled around for 5 mins making sure I covered my body with mud. After that I put my clothes on and walked around camp for half and hour then went up and took a shower. People ask me why I'm so muddy and I said I played a game.

CampingFun19
06-11-2016, 04:51 PM

I took a shower in the men's showers every night about 10:30 so every night there was at least 5-6 guys. These shower was opened like in a gym. I went to a bench no one was at and I started to get undressed and got my shampoo and when to the shower part and took a shower. It make it interesting I put my butt facing them and bent over a lot so they could get a good view. Then I edge while in the shower and putting my clothes back on.

CampingFun19
06-11-2016, 04:53 PM

I used a banana for this dare. I keep it peel so I wouldn't spill anything out.

CampingFun19
06-11-2016, 05:02 PM

The first one I did on Tuesday night and I walk .4mile away from the campsite and took everything below the waist off and walk for 2.5 miles.
Also did the first on Wednesday night and walk .3 mile away from the campsite and took everything above the waist off and walk for 2.7 miles.
Then for the last night I took everything off before leaving the campsite and walk 3 miles.

I didn't do the second dare.

For the third dare I went out on Wednesday night and found a some mud and cover my self in my and stuffed my panties and my bra and went back to camp and I went to bed like that.