PDA

View Full Version : Idea's for holiday with my sub Matt

Sam~
05-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Well from the 25th May until 10th June I have decided to take my sub Matt (Pioneer0799) on holiday with me :p

This will be the 2nd time that we will meet up with each other.

So just wanted to ask for idea's, dares, tasks, etc.. that I could do with Matt while on holiday together. Or rules I could give him while there.

Obviously within his limits, although I may push them a bit ;)

Some things to bear in mind. Matt is currently in long term denial, so can't cum. (I am slightly tempted to lift his denial temporally, but not sure I really want too)

Also it won't be a 24/7 BDSM holiday or anything lol We will be spending a lot of time just doing normal holiday activities just as friends, so will mainly be evenings/nights that we do 'stuff' but may have a few special days :D

Matt:
05-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Sam's bitch Matt is posting here so you can see his limits.

Wedgiebondagebabe
05-03-2016, 02:00 PM
Personally I think you should let him have a little reprise, he has been such an amazing help with the denial raffle! Alas hopefully I can figure out someway to show matt how much he has helped and how much I appreciate it. I hope you two have a fun holiday!

Sam~
05-03-2016, 11:26 PM
Personally I think you should let him have a little reprise, he has been such an amazing help with the denial raffle! Alas hopefully I can figure out someway to show matt how much he has helped and how much I appreciate it. I hope you two have a fun holiday!

I will take that into consideration, thank you :) I am glad he is able to help you.

DarkSoul11
05-04-2016, 12:02 AM
If I think of anything I be sure to post it here. And stupid soft side of my going want to get you out of that deny by guy thread before the 25th so you can enjoy yourself more

Sam~
05-04-2016, 12:31 AM
If I think of anything I be sure to post it here. And stupid soft side of my going want to get you out of that deny by guy thread before the 25th so you can enjoy yourself more

Thanks I was hoping not to be in denial during that time lol but was thinking that if i have not got out by then, I hope to be able to make some kind of deal with the guys so that I could at least pause my denial until after my holiday, I think most guys would understand ;)

Kindness
05-04-2016, 12:34 AM
I bet you can make his life all kinds of difficult:

If he's still denied, find someplace outside, but out of the way, strip him down, tie him to a tree (or lamppost, or whatever's convenient) and suck him off. Set a timer: if he begs you to stop early, punish him for weakness. If he lasts the whole time, punish him for insulting your skill.

If you decide to give him a reprieve, play tag: Each time you tag him, he loses an article of clothing and you get a ten-second head start. Each time he tags you, he earns one minute of oral. He can cash all of it in at once, anytime he tags you, but it's on the spot, the game ends immediately, and you stop promptly whenever his time is up.

LPV
05-04-2016, 05:44 AM
You are his mistress. I think that you should DEMAND that he marry you! lol That way he can serve you forever. You can turn your "Holiday" into a "Honeymoon". Matt is a lucky guy! Ha!

Bandana
05-04-2016, 06:29 AM
These dare threads contain pics with flashing themes:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246714&page=51
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=247285&page=44

Using this randomizer: https://www.random.org/integers/
pick out 3 pictures from each thread, (together 6) for him to imitate,
must be as close as possible to the pics in clothes and
surroundings. Take pics of him looking like the original, censor and post! :o

Wedgiebondagebabe
05-04-2016, 06:34 AM
You are his mistress. I think that you should DEMAND that he marry you! lol That way he can serve you forever. You can turn your "Holiday" into a "Honeymoon". Matt is a lucky guy! Ha!

Because every girl wants someone to marry her that is demanded to do so and does not do it of their free will... I cannot speak for Sam, but don't you think thats extreme?

DarkSoul11
05-04-2016, 06:53 AM
Just a little more info.
Does Matt have toys he able to bring in a bag ?
Setting guessing it be a nice hotel with a big room.

Sam~
05-04-2016, 07:20 AM
I bet you can make his life all kinds of difficult:

If he's still denied, find someplace outside, but out of the way, strip him down, tie him to a tree (or lamppost, or whatever's convenient) and suck him off. Set a timer: if he begs you to stop early, punish him for weakness. If he lasts the whole time, punish him for insulting your skill.

If you decide to give him a reprieve, play tag: Each time you tag him, he loses an article of clothing and you get a ten-second head start. Each time he tags you, he earns one minute of oral. He can cash all of it in at once, anytime he tags you, but it's on the spot, the game ends immediately, and you stop promptly whenever his time is up.

Thanks, these sound like fun! :D

Might be a little early to be thinking about marriage lol and as Wedgiebondagebabe says I wouldn't want a guy to marry me because I demanded it. Feeling would have to be mutual.

Just a little more info.
Does Matt have toys he able to bring in a bag ?
Setting guessing it be a nice hotel with a big room.

He doesn't have any toy's. We will be staying in a self-catering cabin type place,.

DarkSoul11
05-04-2016, 07:41 AM
Lets start off with a nice fun morning ritual for him where he edges X numbers of times for you while reciting a mantra of your choosing.

And along with starting your day off with some nice oral from him if you want it.

Sam~
05-04-2016, 12:12 PM
Lets start off with a nice fun morning ritual for him where he edges X numbers of times for you while reciting a mantra of your choosing.

And along with starting your day off with some nice oral from him if you want it.

Thanks, he will definitely be giving me plenty of oral :p

LPV
05-04-2016, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by LPV View Post

Might be a little early to be thinking about
marriage lol and as Wedgiebondagebabe says I wouldn't want a guy to marry me because I demanded it. Feeling would have to be mutual.

I am not opposed to mutual agreement! lol

DarkSoul11
05-06-2016, 10:28 AM
Shame this isn't more active.
Lets fix that.

Seems you love the idea I posted in your punishment thread a few days ago. So you get to turn fantasy into reality now. So tie matt up with his arms behind his back and his ankles tied to his thighs into a frog tie.

FYI if you need to cut the ropes burn the ends of them to prevent them from fraying. Then wrap the ends in a little medical tape if you want to be double sure.

And yes you may edge him and torment him to his limits. The idea behind it is being sensual learning on when he about to pop. Now if you feeling extra devilishly your can 1) Ruin his orgasm after a good long teasing session Or 2) post orgasm torture for a little bit. Dang head a sensitive thing afterwards.

Few things you can try:
Feet
make up brush
warming lube
spit
Making him watch you please yourself.
Candle wax if it something you both are wanting to try. (if it something new start off slow)

Sam~
05-06-2016, 12:01 PM
Shame this isn't more active.
Lets fix that.

Seems you love the idea I posted in your punishment thread a few days ago. So you get to turn fantasy into reality now. So tie matt up with his arms behind his back and his ankles tied to his thighs into a frog tie.

FYI if you need to cut the ropes burn the ends of them to prevent them from fraying. Then wrap the ends in a little medical tape if you want to be double sure.

And yes you may edge him and torment him to his limits. The idea behind it is being sensual learning on when he about to pop. Now if you feeling extra devilishly your can 1) Ruin his orgasm after a good long teasing session Or 2) post orgasm torture for a little bit. Dang head a sensitive thing afterwards.

Few things you can try:
Feet
make up brush
warming lube
spit
Making him watch you please yourself.
Candle wax if it something you both are wanting to try. (if it something new start off slow)

thank you, some good idea's there :)

DarkSoul11
05-06-2016, 01:17 PM
Left one out too. Your dildo plus an old tight pair of panties you don't care to cut a small circular hole into. Push dildo thru the hole for a tight snug fit for an impromptu strap on harness for him to give oral to since pegging is a no no. But thought that was a little over kill.

Sam~
05-06-2016, 02:07 PM
Left one out too. Your dildo plus an old tight pair of panties you don't care to cut a small circular hole into. Push dildo thru the hole for a tight snug fit for an impromptu strap on harness for him to give oral to since pegging is a no no. But thought that was a little over kill.

haha that could be fun too, I'm sure Matt would enjoy it :p

Hangwedgbuttplug
05-06-2016, 02:17 PM
Since I am one of the guys in the denial thread denying you...... As long as you keep him in denial, you may pause your denial, but add the number of days you are free on top of your denial period....
He must give you oral to wake you up, after dinner, and for a before bedtime orgasm as well.
He needs to wake you twice in the middle of the night (2AM ish) with oral. He is to give you 1 orgasm each time, then go back to bed.
Edge him 10 times in a row by giving him oral. Do not let him cum.

Sam~
05-07-2016, 02:51 AM
Since I am one of the guys in the denial thread denying you...... As long as you keep him in denial, you may pause your denial, but add the number of days you are free on top of your denial period....
He must give you oral to wake you up, after dinner, and for a before bedtime orgasm as well.
He needs to wake you twice in the middle of the night (2AM ish) with oral. He is to give you 1 orgasm each time, then go back to bed.
Edge him 10 times in a row by giving him oral. Do not let him cum.

Thanks for these idea's think I will use them :D I can't imagine how frustrated this will make Matt lol

And thanks for the offer to let me pause my denial too!

Switch Lucy
05-10-2016, 05:28 AM
I think Matt should be naked at all times when you are in the holiday cabin/house. ;)

Sam~
05-10-2016, 11:53 AM
I think Matt should be naked at all times when you are in the holiday cabin/house. ;)

lol yes I will enforce this rule ;)

Jmg4321
05-10-2016, 02:10 PM
Don't allow him to speak in first person. Matt becomes "This bitch". Also, make him kiss the ground behind you as you walk, no matter what. Hell, if you're up for it, make him stay on all fours at all times

Hangwedgbuttplug
05-10-2016, 03:20 PM
Allow Matt to spank you every morning. One spank per calendar day (the 14th is 14 spanks, the 25th is 25 spanks)

Sam~
05-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Allow Matt to spank you every morning. One spank per calendar day (the 14th is 14 spanks, the 25th is 25 spanks)

I'm not sure about this one, he may enjoy that too much lol

LPV
05-12-2016, 02:02 PM
You should tie Matt up and tickle him and then have him do the same to YOU!

Sam~
05-12-2016, 11:29 PM
You should tie Matt up and tickle him and then have him do the same to YOU!

Haha, maybe (but he's not going to tie me up lol)

LPV
05-13-2016, 12:39 AM
Yeah, he might not let you loose! lol

Sam~
05-16-2016, 06:26 AM
Anymore suggestions? Only 10 days to go :D

DarkSoul11
05-18-2016, 01:42 AM
Well since Lucy is doing a nice job at pushing a limit of matt's a little and assuming that the one you wanted to push as well. Get him to bring a dress and apply some make up to him. Your choice on how much to apply from nice little bit to heavy street walker with it caked on. Just make sure he doesn't break out or anything from what's in it.

Sam~
05-19-2016, 12:08 PM
Well since Lucy is doing a nice job at pushing a limit of matt's a little and assuming that the one you wanted to push as well. Get him to bring a dress and apply some make up to him. Your choice on how much to apply from nice little bit to heavy street walker with it caked on. Just make sure he doesn't break out or anything from what's in it.

Maybe, although I have to admit, I'm not that much into feminization. I mean I don't mind getting him to get and wear female underwear, just for a bit of humiliation/embarrassment and a laugh for me. And maybe wearing a dress in private occasionally, but that's about it.

LPV
05-19-2016, 01:10 PM
Get married. That's what Holiday's are for! I DARE you! lol

LPV
05-20-2016, 10:08 AM
I think you should lock him up in a chastity device. He won't cheat on you. lol

Sam~
05-20-2016, 10:26 AM
I think you should lock him up in a chastity device. He won't cheat on you. lol

haha Matt would not dare cheat on me with or without a chastity device :p

Plus how would I get him to edge etc.. if I did that? ;) And I want free access to his cock (or should I say MY cock :p) at any time while on holiday lol

Switch Lucy
05-21-2016, 01:23 AM
I had a little idea, you should tie Matt's hands behind his back on a chair while he is naked, and then time how long you can keep him hard without ANY physical contact with him, you could strip, play with yourself, talk dirty etc..

Then if he does not maintain an erection as long as you think he should, you can chuck a bucket of ice cold water over him. (or just do that anyway :D) +any other punishment you deem appropriate :p

Sam~
05-21-2016, 02:16 PM
I had a little idea, you should tie Matt's hands behind his back on a chair while he is naked, and then time how long you can keep him hard without ANY physical contact with him, you could strip, play with yourself, talk dirty etc..

Then if he does not maintain an erection as long as you think he should, you can chuck a bucket of ice cold water over him. (or just do that anyway :D) +any other punishment you deem appropriate :p

I will give this a go. Woof

LPV
05-23-2016, 07:48 PM
At the end of your vacation Matt should lock you in a chastity device. He can keep the key just in case you ever do happen tho get out if the "Denied by Guys" thread which seems somewhat doubtful at this point. lol

DarkSoul11
05-23-2016, 09:39 PM
Hopefully you see this in time since the UK is ahead of the East coast of the us by I think 4 or 5 hours.

But take some parachute cord ( shoelace will work in a pinch.) tie it snuggly to Matts twig leave the string hanging out of his zipper then take him for a short walk where he walks behind you and you may tug on it gently to encourage him to walk a little faster.

Sam~
05-23-2016, 10:53 PM
At the end of your vacation Matt should lock you in a chastity device. He can keep the key just in case you ever do happen tho get out if the "Denied by Guys" thread which seems somewhat doubtful at this point. lol

well that's not going to happen lol woof

Hopefully you see this in time since the UK is ahead of the East coast of the us by I think 4 or 5 hours.

But take some parachute cord ( shoelace will work in a pinch.) tie it snuggly to Matts twig leave the string hanging out of his zipper then take him for a short walk where he walks behind you and you may tug on it gently to encourage him to walk a little faster.

Another 23 hours before I go yet. woof I like this idea, may take him on a few 'walks' lol woof

DarkSoul11
05-24-2016, 01:14 AM
Oh and since he playing the part of the puppy best to train him for outside peeing. Makes such a mess when they have accidents on the carpet and floors.

Sam~
05-24-2016, 02:42 AM
Oh and since he playing the part of the puppy best to train him for outside peeing. Makes such a mess when they have accidents on the carpet and floors.

I will make sure he does that too lol woof if the grounds are private enough can take him out naked with collar and leash lol woof

saxel
05-24-2016, 02:50 AM
After Matt feels embarrassed when he has to wear dresses, you could help him to get used to the feeling of wearing dresses.
Go shopping together and pick some nice dresses for him. It shouldn't be too conspicuous that they aren't for you but for him. Of course, he should try on the dresses and you also could take some pictures as a nice memory of your holiday.

Sam~
05-24-2016, 02:53 AM
After Matt feels embarrassed when he has to wear dresses, you could help him to get used to the feeling of wearing dresses.
Go shopping together and pick some nice dresses for him. It shouldn't be too conspicuous that they aren't for you but for him. Of course, he should try on the dresses and you also could take some pictures as a nice memory of your holiday.

Haha, maybe lol woof