PDA

View Full Version : Samishere VS Wedgiegary1996

WedgieGary1996
05-03-2016, 01:02 PM
OK, this is another VS thread. This time with Samishere!

The stakes:

Loser has to complete 5 rules of winners choice for 2 weeks

Loser has to edge every time the winner says for a week (up to 10 at a time) for a week without cumming

Loser receives a pm every day for 2 weeks from the winner telling them when they can pee that day

Loser does 1 spank per vote in the poll

We are up for suggestions!

I have a feeling I will win this. Feel free to prove me wrong, if you can ;)

Sam~
05-03-2016, 01:27 PM
Well I hope we can prove WedgieGary wrong ;)

Hope I can win this one!

WedgieGary1996
05-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Well I hope we can prove WedgieGary wrong ;)

Hope I can win this one!

I bet you can't do it! :D

ttcart
05-03-2016, 01:46 PM
Gary wants to lose and Sam wants to win. So I voted that way, I guess. Makes everybody happy.

Loser has to write all the names that voted for them to lose on their body.

WedgieGary1996
05-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Gary wants to lose and Sam wants to win. So I voted that way, I guess. Makes everybody happy.

I don't actually don't want to lose, I just don't think it can happen :D

Matt:
05-03-2016, 01:49 PM
Well guess it's obvious which way Sam's bitch Matt has voted lol

WedgieGary1996
05-03-2016, 02:10 PM
I can't believe I'm losing by this much. I gunienly expected everyone to vote for Sam

Wrwr
05-03-2016, 02:46 PM
It just feel right that Sam should win one of these.
don't know why lol

WedgieGary1996
05-03-2016, 02:52 PM
It just feel right that Sam should win one of these.
don't know why lol

I challenged everyone to make me lose because I though Sam losing would be inevitable. Obviously not! :)

Wrwr
05-03-2016, 02:54 PM
I challenged everyone to make me lose because I though Sam losing would be inevitable. Obviously not! :)

oh well
we can all be wrong :D

DarkSoul11
05-03-2016, 10:52 PM
Already voted but if the person that is defeat lose by double the votes then the loser I say everything gets doubled

WedgieGary1996
05-03-2016, 11:07 PM

Already voted but if the person that is defeat lose by double the votes then the loser I say everything gets doubled

I am happy to do these if I lose. Thanks!

WedgieGary1996
05-04-2016, 01:58 PM
OK, in the hope I can pull this back. I am announcing the following changes to up the ante:

PLEASE NOTE: Sam is aware of these rule changes but they do not apply if she loses. She has the original rules in the OP

OK if I lose:

Changing rules to as long as Sam wants with a minimum of 2 weeks and let Sam add more rules if she wants

Send a personal message to everyone who voted to thank them and ask if there is anything they want me to do and complete all that are within limits

Create 3 threads Sam's choice

Wear the same pair of stripy knee socks for as long as Sam wants (needs to be very harsh and teasing about release time)

Complete all the dares in the thread within limits without approving them first.

I really hope I can win this :D

WedgieGary1996
05-05-2016, 04:35 AM
Waiting is boring. If I reach 35 votes before Sam hits 20, I'm calling this a loss

OhPleaseSir
05-05-2016, 04:43 AM
I don't think your rule changes are going to convince people to vote for Sam... quite the opposite.

By the way (and I quote)
Wear the same pair of stripy knee socks for as long as Sam wants (needs to be very harsh and teasing about release time)

... but aren't you stuck in the same pair of socks for like 7 years or something as a result of the previous thread I spent so much effort contributing to? And where are those pantihose? :)

WedgieGary1996
05-05-2016, 06:43 AM
I don't think your rule changes are going to convince people to vote for Sam... quite the opposite.

You'd be surprised. It's worked for me in the past and it seems to be making a difference.

I will be wearing them over the existing socks

WedgieGary1996
05-05-2016, 02:35 PM
OK, this slave has thrown in the towel

He decided he was never going to win this and decided it was boring waiting.
As a result he will be PM'ing everyone who posted here or voted for either him or Sam.

Please note, this thread can still be used for forfeits until Sam decides otherwise!