PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend and I looking for dares

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-03-2016, 09:20 AM
So my girlfriend and I decided we wanted to post here and see what we can get. We don't have many toys or things like that but I will put down what we do have. We also have more limits than likes but are willing to try things. Because of that I'll only post likes And if you guys and girls have ideas outside of our likes we are willing to at least talk about it. Can't wait to see what everyone has in store!

Items: small vibrator, bondage rope, handcuffs, blindfold and lube.

Likes: light bondage, Dom/sub (both of us switch), edging.

Absolute limits (not willing to do): bathroom play, pet play, CBT, any kind of pain.

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-03-2016, 09:47 AM
Just going to bump this thread

DarkSoul11
05-03-2016, 09:58 AM
Okay I got one.

Flip a coin and ladies get to call it in the air. She guess right she gets to pick if she the Dom or the sub if she lose the guy get to pick who get to Dom and sub.

Whoever subbing gets tied to the bed blindfolded for a long, cruel edging session. Can use the vibrator and other items, hands, lips, mouth. make up brush to the cock works wonders. The idea is to be sensual and push the other as close to cumming as possible without pushing them over for a long time. Go with about 30 minutes to start off.

What happens after that is completely up to the two of you. Hopefully amazing sex for you two follows that. Have fun and enjoy each other.

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Okay I got one.

Flip a coin and ladies get to call it in the air. She guess right she gets to pick if she the Dom or the sub if she lose the guy get to pick who get to Dom and sub.

Whoever subbing gets tied to the bed blindfolded for a long, cruel edging session. Can use the vibrator and other items, hands, lips, mouth. make up brush to the cock works wonders. The idea is to be sensual and push the other as close to cumming as possible without pushing them over for a long time. Go with about 30 minutes to start off.

What happens after that is completely up to the two of you. Hopefully amazing sex for you two follows that. Have fun and enjoy each other.

Thanks! We will definitely try that. I'll give you an update when we do. We don't live together though so it may be a couple days to a week

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-03-2016, 01:34 PM
Going to bump my thread again. Don't want to bump it too many times cause I find it annoying. Might bump one more time tonight then leave it for a while

bubba51
05-03-2016, 01:43 PM
You and her are to switch underwear for a day. You also should try and wear a dress or skirt at home

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-03-2016, 01:54 PM
You and her are to switch underwear for a day. You also should try and wear a dress or skirt at home

Hmmm haven't thought of that. Will give it a try!

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-03-2016, 03:01 PM
I don't get why a bunch of guys keep PM'ing me wanting to "look after" us as one guy put it. I'm mean we are asking for ideas for ourselves. We aren't looking to send videos and pictures of us fucking. Not trying to rant but we were just looking for ways to spice things up.

Lawrence_D
05-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Go somewhere like a park and remove one item of her clothing every 10 minutes as far as you dare to push it. Hopefully you can make her walk back to the car naked. Then it can be your turn next time.

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-03-2016, 06:06 PM
Go somewhere like a park and remove one item of her clothing every 10 minutes as far as you dare to push it. Hopefully you can make her walk back to the car naked. Then it can be your turn next time.

I really like that idea. I think we will try it!

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-03-2016, 06:55 PM
Gonna bump this thread one more time today. We are loving the feedback and can't wait to try it!

Kindness
05-03-2016, 11:19 PM
Flip a coin or pick a victim:

1) Put the vibrator wherever on Sub it will do the most good.
2) Go to a mall, or to a park, or someplace similar.
3) Turn the vibe on medium to high. It stays in place and on until *Dom* has an orgasm. Sub had better either beg prettily or offer some nice incentives, and likely be ready to give good head too.

Kindness
05-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Do you have several rooms in your house? If so, here's an edging/dominance game:

1) He gets handcuffed, or hands tied, or similar. Level of bondage is optional, but his hands need to be out of the way, he needs to be somewhat mobile, and his mouth needs to be free.
2) She secretly writes down a room on a price of paper. This would also be a good time to make sure he's thoroughly aroused.
3) Now, it's a guessing game. He can guess which room she wrote down by going to that room. However, she doesn't tell him whether he pucked the right room or not. Instead, in each new room, she starts giving him head:
3a) If this was not the right room, the blowjob stops as soon as he hits an edge, AND he must eat her out until she orgasms or allows him to stop.
3b) If this WAS the right room he finally gets to finish, and she must edge once for every room remaining.

- You can swap roles, but refractory periods might make that harder.
- This might be fun to do blindfolded, or bound thoroughly enough to make it a challenge to move from room to room. That might also be really dangerous though, so be smart.

thewilds
05-04-2016, 12:21 AM
Take her out to a lounge or bar. She's to dress in a sexy short dress (or skirt 2nd choice). No underwear for her!
She enters alone and sits on a stool by the bar. You sit across the room. Once you are able to confirm that at least 3 strangers get a glimpse of her pussy, you can go rescue her for yourself.
Optional is that if she is joined by a stranger and the stranger got a glimpse, then you can go rescue her right away (that is up to you how long the two of you dare play).

Enjoy

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-04-2016, 01:25 PM
Flip a coin or pick a victim:

1) Put the vibrator wherever on Sub it will do the most good.
2) Go to a mall, or to a park, or someplace similar.
3) Turn the vibe on medium to high. It stays in place and on until *Dom* has an orgasm. Sub had better either beg prettily or offer some nice incentives, and likely be ready to give good head too.

We will definitely be trying that!

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-04-2016, 01:26 PM
Do you have several rooms in your house? If so, here's an edging/dominance game:

1) He gets handcuffed, or hands tied, or similar. Level of bondage is optional, but his hands need to be out of the way, he needs to be somewhat mobile, and his mouth needs to be free.
2) She secretly writes down a room on a price of paper. This would also be a good time to make sure he's thoroughly aroused.
3) Now, it's a guessing game. He can guess which room she wrote down by going to that room. However, she doesn't tell him whether he pucked the right room or not. Instead, in each new room, she starts giving him head:
3a) If this was not the right room, the blowjob stops as soon as he hits an edge, AND he must eat her out until she orgasms or allows him to stop.
3b) If this WAS the right room he finally gets to finish, and she must edge once for every room remaining.

- You can swap roles, but refractory periods might make that harder.
- This might be fun to do blindfolded, or bound thoroughly enough to make it a challenge to move from room to room. That might also be really dangerous though, so be smart.
Hmmm I like that... I think we will give it a shot!

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-04-2016, 01:28 PM
Take her out to a lounge or bar. She's to dress in a sexy short dress (or skirt 2nd choice). No underwear for her!
She enters alone and sits on a stool by the bar. You sit across the room. Once you are able to confirm that at least 3 strangers get a glimpse of her pussy, you can go rescue her for yourself.
Optional is that if she is joined by a stranger and the stranger got a glimpse, then you can go rescue her right away (that is up to you how long the two of you dare play).

Enjoy

Not sure if she would really be into that but I will ask her. Maybe she'll be really into it!

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Just gonna bump this thread for today (sorry if I'm being annoying. We like the stuff coming in and want more)

barefooted83
05-04-2016, 03:35 PM
Do you own a car? I have a nice and easy public nudity dare for you two.
One is the driver, the other one the victim.
Drive to a secluded space where you don't expect anyone to see you.
Now the victim has to get out and get to the trunk.
The victim has to put all clothing items he or she is comfortable with and one additional clothing item in the trunk. (Example: the victim is comfortable with getting rid of the shoes and shirt. Then it should take of the shoes, the shirt and the pants or the bra.)
Now the victim has to walk around the car and get back in after getting back to the door he or she started with.
The driver then drives to a less secluded, more public spot. After stopping, the victim has to get out and walk (no running!) another round around the car.
The victim may open the trunk to get the clothes back. Then the dare ends and counts as chickened out.
If the driver reaches the most public spot he/she can imagine and the victim gets out and around the car without picking up the clothes, he or she gets a reward.
As you are a couple, you choose the reward.

Have fun.
You can even repeat that with switched positions. I wouldn't recommend to switch on the same day.
It isn't a competition after all ;)

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Do you own a car? I have a nice and easy public nudity dare for you two.
One is the driver, the other one the victim.
Drive to a secluded space where you don't expect anyone to see you.
Now the victim has to get out and get to the trunk.
The victim has to put all clothing items he or she is comfortable with and one additional clothing item in the trunk. (Example: the victim is comfortable with getting rid of the shoes and shirt. Then it should take of the shoes, the shirt and the pants or the bra.)
Now the victim has to walk around the car and get back in after getting back to the door he or she started with.
The driver then drives to a less secluded, more public spot. After stopping, the victim has to get out and walk (no running!) another round around the car.
The victim may open the trunk to get the clothes back. Then the dare ends and counts as chickened out.
If the driver reaches the most public spot he/she can imagine and the victim gets out and around the car without picking up the clothes, he or she gets a reward.
As you are a couple, you choose the reward.

Have fun.
You can even repeat that with switched positions. I wouldn't recommend to switch on the same day.
It isn't a competition after all ;)
Sounds cool! I'll see if she's into it;)

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Just going to bump this thread. Still looking for awesome dares!

Kindness
05-06-2016, 06:25 AM
Glad you liked those! If you post about how they work out, it's more likely that you'll get ideas which are more tailored to your preferences.

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-06-2016, 11:05 AM
Glad you liked those! If you post about how they work out, it's more likely that you'll get ideas which are more tailored to your preferences.

Yeah I will definitely post soon about how they work out. We just haven't had a chance to try them. Maybe this weekend!

Hangwedgbuttplug
05-06-2016, 02:31 PM
When you are the Dom, make her wear a bra connection wedgie.

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-07-2016, 09:22 AM
When you are the Dom, make her wear a bra connection wedgie.

Hmm will have to give that a shot. So a quick update! She's not really into doing public things. I wasn't sure how she'd respond to those but she wasn't interested. We did do the edging one in this thread (one person is blindfolded and tied and the other edges them) and she loved that!

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-14-2016, 09:38 PM
It's been a while so I'm going to bump our thread!

thewilds
05-14-2016, 11:22 PM
Without likes or dislikes, those who give out the dares only guess at what would be considered the right spice. You may also find that by posting more reports of the outcomes of those dares you performed will generate much more interest in your thread and you won't have to keep bumping it.

Having said that, I had given you a more public dare, so let me give one you may do in a more private setting...

Begin by each of you writing out 5 realistic fantasies separate pieces of paper (don't tell each other what you have written). Put them in two separate bowls. Each draw one paper from the other's. During an agreed amount of time (say one week) each of you work to fulfill the other's fantasy by the end of the agreed upon time. Until the fantasy unfolds, don't let the other know what was drawn. Enjoy. Report here after each fantasy is revealed and describe the outcome.

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-17-2016, 11:17 AM
Without likes or dislikes, those who give out the dares only guess at what would be considered the right spice. You may also find that by posting more reports of the outcomes of those dares you performed will generate much more interest in your thread and you won't have to keep bumping it.

Having said that, I had given you a more public dare, so let me give one you may do in a more private setting...

Begin by each of you writing out 5 realistic fantasies separate pieces of paper (don't tell each other what you have written). Put them in two separate bowls. Each draw one paper from the other's. During an agreed amount of time (say one week) each of you work to fulfill the other's fantasy by the end of the agreed upon time. Until the fantasy unfolds, don't let the other know what was drawn. Enjoy. Report here after each fantasy is revealed and describe the outcome.
Well we came on here to try and find out what our kinks are. So far we aren't really Into public things or crossdressing from either side.... We did try the one where one person ties up the other and teases them. we really loved that!

Master9791
05-17-2016, 11:35 AM
For two hours have her handcuff her wrists to your ankles, Everytime you sit down she must give you a blowjob until you orgasm.

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-17-2016, 02:05 PM
For two hours have her handcuff her wrists to your ankles, Everytime you sit down she must give you a blowjob until you orgasm.

That sounds like something we'd try! We'll give it a shot and give an update!

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-18-2016, 11:56 AM
My girlfriend and I will be going to the beach next week so we will be giving a lot of updates on things we've tried from here! Hope we get more by then!

ikkes
05-18-2016, 02:38 PM
well if you go to the beach lets see if she is willing to go topless. And maybe pull the back of her swimsuit up like a thong for better tan coverage.(or just wear a thong)
Also try and make eachother orgasm while in the water. It is hidden so not that public but it can give you a nice thrill.

Thetruffleshuffle69
05-19-2016, 09:56 AM
well if you go to the beach lets see if she is willing to go topless. And maybe pull the back of her swimsuit up like a thong for better tan coverage.(or just wear a thong)
Also try and make eachother orgasm while in the water. It is hidden so not that public but it can give you a nice thrill.

I'd love to try that. But we are going with my family so the topless part wouldn't really work. I think the same for the orgasm in the water. A little bit too suspicious...