PDA

View Full Version : 18 sissy home alone for two days

turup
05-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Hi, i will be home alone for three days. I was hoping for some dares to do during the days. I am interested in crossdressing and might try pet play again. Any questions leave them here. I have tons of clothes, but no costumes

bubba51
05-02-2016, 01:56 PM
While you are home you can only wear a bra panties and a dress. You may wear female pajamas to sleep if you don't want to sleep in a dress

PoisonGirl
05-02-2016, 06:43 PM
In 3 days you're only allowed to eat and drink in floor with your tough, being naked, 1 clothespin each nipple and keeling.

Before eating you have to take a selfie to upload to your snapchat, set time up to 5 seconds.

When you finished your meal, spank your ass 20 times each side for being a slut.

turup
05-05-2016, 04:41 AM
Thank you for your instruction. Although I'm replying late, i have been keeping to them.

turup
05-05-2016, 04:43 AM
In 3 days you're only allowed to eat and drink in floor with your tough, being naked, 1 clothespin each nipple and keeling.

Before eating you have to take a selfie to upload to your snapchat, set time up to 5 seconds.

When you finished your meal, spank your ass 20 times each side for being a slut.
I did the eating from the floor and didn't enjoy it, so i stopped that one. I have no clamps and am not doing Snapchat as that is too risky. I do enjoy the spank though. Thank you for your dare.