PDA

View Full Version : 19f needs harsh punishments

lucy_
04-29-2016, 07:35 AM
Hi. I've abandoned this wonderful site for too long and think I deserve some punishments for it. I will do all punishments within my limits that are posted or PMed to me in the next 12 hours.

My limits are: public, pics, video, illegal, animals, other people, messy, food, blood, scat, permanent, needles, extreme pain, and oddly, wearing clothes in the shower

Things I have to be punished with: a switch, a hairbrush (good for spanking) a brush with holes (owwwww.) a large clothespin, a pair of nipple clamps, anal beads, a buttplug, toothpaste, icy hot, candles (for hot wax), ice, a dildo, a vibrator, and some shoelaces that work well for bondage

If you are looking for a good and obedient slave girl, please PM me!!

-Lucy

lucy_
04-29-2016, 07:39 AM
I forgot to mention, if you become my master I will send pics without face. I'll also send pics once trust is built up but if I have a master, I will only send pics to others if its okay with them.

deep-v-diver
04-29-2016, 07:57 AM
Spank yourself 15 times with the back of your hairbrush on each butt cheek and each breast, then drip wax over the red skin and keep it there for 15 minutes. Then use some ice cubes to cool your skin down.

MasterMichaelNY
04-29-2016, 09:09 AM
Wow stupid girl, the brush with the holes take that out of play, the holes can cause blood blisters.

With the cane or switch, 20 to the back of the thighs. Use ice packs, and iccie hot for the welts.

Hangwedgbuttplug
04-29-2016, 10:11 AM
Give yourself a 15 minute dangling wedgie. Then shove the largest item in your ass you can fit. That will start for 45 minutes. While it is in there, join the denied by guys thread!

Wingman22
04-29-2016, 12:54 PM
Put on your nipple clamps and put your clothespin on your pussy. Leave them on for at least 5 minutes, then you may remove them, but without using your hands.

DareFiend
04-29-2016, 02:05 PM
Nipple clamps again. Put them on and do 10 jumping jacks (star jumps). Take them off only after you have done the exercise properly.