PDA

View Full Version : [FICTION] Lose Bet And Be My Slave.........Emma & Jennifer Do Dares

andrew_b
12-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Click here to comment on the original thread! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=37474)

*It was just a usual old day and as usual Emma was bored, she decided to call Heather and see if she would come over but Heather was busy today strangely enough, she normally would be free, especially on a Friday after school. So then Emma decided she would call Jennifer and see if she wanted to come over. She was also so busy doing chores but she would be finished in a half an hour and since i would take her fifteen minutes to walk to Emma's house. So Emma had fourty five minutes roughly to waste. She decided to go searching on the web to pass the time. She went turned on her laptop and went randomly surfing. Eventually she got so bored that she started searching for erotic sites. She was still a virgin and didn't even touch herself like that much but she began to think about that day with Andrew, mostly it was massively embarrassing and painful. Although their was some stuff she enjoyed about it, she liked being naked even though it meant she was exposed to a lot of her friends, she felt like a rebel and very free while doing it. Andrew was way out of line with most stuff he did though. She tried to just think of other stuff but she couldn't, her desires were eating her up. During her random searches she found dares sites, you know the type mostly involving getting naked in public places and most dares seem impossible in the real world, she did find some dares that were interesting though. The thought of actually carrying out these dares began to turn her on, she felt horny but also dirty and sinful at the same time. Not wanting to fall into a bad place Emma decided to leave the dare site and carry on waiting for Jennifer but their was no need for that, she had been standing behind her these last few minutes. The door was open and she thought she would let herself in. Emma turned around and then just froze*

To Be Continued

andrew_b
12-20-2009, 07:31 PM
Part 2

Emma: Jesus you scared me
Jennifer: Sorry ha ha, didn't mean to
Emma: Hmm okay well try not do that in future
Jennifer: Okay i'll try
Emma: Seriously I nearly had a heart attack
Jennifer: Okay okay i'll knock next time
Emma: Thank you
Jennifer: So what you been doing while you were waiting for me to come over
Emma: Oh nothing much, just surfing on the net
Jennifer: I see, anything interesting?
Emma: No nothing much
Jennifer: Well whatever you were looking at it, it must have been good
Emma: What do you mean?
Jennifer: Well you seemed to being enjoying yourself
Emma: I don't follow
Jennifer: Oh come on Emma, i seen you rubbing yourself
*Emma blushes*
Jennifer: I'm just glad you stopped before you got more into it
Emma: Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed
Jennifer: Why?
Emma: Well......you know
Jennifer: Ha i've seen you naked before and plus it's natural for people to do that, it's normal, nothing to be embarrassed about
Emma: Really?
Jennifer: Yes, it's understandable if people get urges from time to time
Emma: Okay, so you get these urges too?
Jennifer: You bet :)
Emma: Okay
Jennifer: So you gonna tell me what got you so worked up?
Emma: Oh I dunno
Jennifer: Come on Emma, we tell eachother everything
*Emma sighs*
Emma: Fine I'll tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone, okay?
Jennifer: Okay
Emma: Swear it to me that you won't tell anyone
Jennifer: Okay I swear on my life that I won't tell anyone
Emma: Okay well I was randomly searching the net and I came across some dare sites, basically it's sites that have lists of dares on them, mostly put on by horny men who aren't thinking in the real world when their coming up with them
Emma: Anyway i came across a particular site I liked, givemedares.com
Emma: You can make an account and go onto the forum and ask people to dare you but since your not doing it in person, you don't have to do all of them
Jennifer: Really?
Emma: Yes
Jennifer: I know that site well
Emma: Are you serious?
Jennifer: Yes, I have an account and all
Emma: Wow, ever ask for dares?
Jennifer: Yes ha ha and again got loads of horny guys asking for the usual thing and also getting loads of private messages
Jennifer: Stuff like 'Hey baby I dare you to take a naked picture of yourself and send it to me at [email protected] or something like that
Emma: Ha ha thats hilarous
Jennifer: That it is but gets annoying after a while
Emma: Yeah I'd say so
Emma: Did you ever do any dares people gave you?
Jennifer: Yes but nothing too extreme
Emma: Like what?
Jennifer: I dunno, like mastrubation dares or whatever
Emma: Wow I wish i could do dares
Jennifer: Well maybe you can
Emma: Oh, how?
Jennifer: Well I've always looked for someone who was interested in doing dares too
Jennifer: To push me further
Emma: So your saying to want me to dare you?
Jennifer: No no, i want you to do dares with me
Emma: Oh no, i couldn't
Jennifer: Well like, we could do it like this
Jennifer: Say I do a dare and you do a dare or visa versa
Emma: Okay but what if one of us doesn't want to
Jennifer: Well I'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen but in that case the person who didn't do a dare would have to do a forfeit
Emma: Okay that sounds fair
Jennifer: So are you up for it?
Emma: Yeah sure, sounds like fun
Jennifer: Awesome
Emma: So what should the first dare be?
Jennifer: I don't know, has to be something simple to start off
Jennifer: Tell you what, let me have a think and i'll try and come up with something pretty simple to start off with and i'll let you know tomorrow what i've come up with
Emma: Okay cool
*Emma and Jennifer hang about for the rest of the day just chatting and doing the usual stuff*

To Be Continued

andrew_b
12-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Part 3
*Phone rings in Emma's House*
Emma: Hello
Jennifer: Hi Emma
Emma: Whats up Jennifer
Jennifer: Had think about a dare we could both do
Emma: Ha ha, I didn't think you were serious about that
Jennifer: Oh so your not interested now?
Emma: I didn't say that
Jennifer: Good
Jennifer: Well this is sort of a challenge
Emma: Hmm What kind of challenge
Jennifer: Well it's a challenge to see if you can persuade a guy to do something daring
Emma: Oh What did you have in mind?
Jennifer: Get a guy from school to flash his dick
Emma: Ha that doesn't sound too hard
Jennifer: But the catch is, the loser has to do a forfeit as i mentioned yesterday
Emma: Okay, well once it's be the other person's slave ha ha
Jennifer: Don't worry we can arrange what the forfeit is beforehand, wanna just tell you a couple of the rules
Jennifer: Well more about the different points
Jennifer: Okay you have to take a picture of his dick which might be tricky get him to arrange to do, you will have to find a way to get him to agree. A couple of suggestions, you could just try and persuade him with words but that might be tricky, maybe if you gave him a kiss or it's up to you. If one of us doesn't get a picture by lunch time, so really you only have break time to get the picture or you could get it before school tomorrow, your choice.
Emma: Wait wait slow down, i need to write this down
*Emma gets pen and paper*
Emma: Okay continue
Jennifer: Okay cool, in the picture you have to be able to see the jumper to prove it's a guy from school and then be able to just see his dick below, so your best bet is to get him to drop his trousers and underwear.
Emma: Wow no guy is gonna agree to that
Jennifer: Ha ha you'll be surprised
Jennifer: Their all the rules and these are the points, you will get 5 points if he is hard and only 1 point if he is soft and no a semi doesn't count as hard. You can help him get hard beforehand if you wish. Also here are the point depending on where he does it. you get 10 points if he does it in the corridor, 5 points if it's done in toilet, 3 points if it's outside and 1 point if it's in his or your house.
Jennifer: Okay well thats pretty much all the rules and points etc.
Jennifer: What do you think?
Emma: Wow
Jennifer: Good or bad wow?
Emma: I don't know *begins to laugh*
Jennifer: Are you up for it?
Emma: I really don't think I can do that
Jennifer: Why not?
Emma: I mean I'd feel embarrassed asking a guy to do that.
Jennifer: Ha ha but i'm sure you'd love the excitement of it.
Emma: Yeah true and i suppose it probably would be fun.
Jennifer: Oh yeah, it totally would.
Jennifer: So what do you say?
Emma: I still don't know.
Jennifer: Please Emma, you only live once and I promise it will be fun.
Emma: *Sigh* Okay you've roped me into it.
Jennifer: So you'll do it?
Emma: Yes ha ha
Jennifer: Awesome :D
Emma: Oh my god what have i agreed to *Emma can't control her laughter*
Jennifer: Calm down Emma, save your energy for the dare.
Emma: Okay so whats the forfeit?
Jennifer: Hmm since your only new to this, how about...........
Jennifer: The loser has to lick the loser's feet
Emma: Oh my god, yuck
Jennifer: Come on, doesn't get more embarrassing then that
Emma: I know but wow, thats just weird
Jennifer: I know but still think about if I had to do it to you
*Emma remembers when Andrew worshipped her feet and how good it felt*
Emma: Okay fine
Jennifer: So you agreeing thats the forfeit?
Jennifer: Okay cool and we'll do after school
Emma: Why?
Jennifer: Cause then they'll be all stinky and horrible
Emma: Ha ha very true
Jennifer: Okay well i'll see you in school tomorrow and you can show me the picture, that is if you have one at all.
Emma: Oh don't worry i'll have no trouble getting the picture, your the one who is gonna have difficulty
Jennifer: Are you talking smack talk?
Emma: Oh yeah bitch
Jennifer: Ha ha, your so cute when you try to do smack talk
Emma: Whatever, your still gonna lose
Jennifer: Okay whatever you say
Emma: See you in school tomorrow then
Jennifer: You will indeed
Jennifer: That is if you don't chicken out and go on the mitch
Emma: Ha ha, Jen when have I ever mitched
Jennifer: Oh yeah right, forgot your going for dork of the year award
Emma: Hey just cause I don't like to miss school, doesn't mean I'm a dork
Jennifer: Totally does
Emma: Okay maybe it does
Emma: Anyway I need to go and get homework, talk tomorrow
Jennifer: Ok fine talk tomorrow, bye
Emma: Bye

To Be Continued

andrew_b
01-02-2010, 02:30 PM
Part 4

*both girls decide to leave to do the next day to get the guys to flash their dick for the camera, Jennifer is confident that she will have no problems getting a guy to do it, where as Emma is nervous about even asking*
*next morning*
*both girls get dressed and head off two school, Emma is practically shaking as walks to school, her nerves are getting the better of her but Jennifer has no such issues, they both arrive and Jennifer texts Emma and reads 'meet me in the bathroom in five minutes', Emma heads in back door and down the hallway to girl's bathroom*
Jennifer: Hello
Emma: Hi
Jennifer: Still gonna do the dare?
Emma: I suppose so
Jennifer: Come on Emma, can't chicken out now, if you do you lose
Emma: Yeah i know but still you know
Jennifer: Doesn't really matter either way, i'm gonna win, so I suppose you could give up now
Emma: No way
*Emma perked up a bit*
Emma: It's on, I think your the one who needs to worried
Jennifer: Yeah right
*The truth was Jennifer was nervous, she knew that Emma was more attractive and even though Emma didn't know it, most guys thought she was very attractive, even though she was very shy. Jennifer on the other hand was good looking but not as much as she thought*
Jennifer: We best go to registration now
Emma: Right see you later
*the girls head off to their registration and then off to their classes, first was english and Emma sat next to Caroline, so it was a pretty normal class and things went as they normally do, Jennifer sat next to David, who was a average looking guy but since he was a guy Jennifer decided to best off start somewhere*
Jennifer: Hey Dave
David: What?
Jennifer: Could you do me a favour?
David: What?
*they were sitting at the back of class so the teacher could really see them*
Jennifer: Well you see me and Emma sort of have this bet
David: Oh, what sort of bet
Jennifer: Basically we see which of us can see what guy they can get to flash their cock
David: Ha ha, well i'm not doing it
Jennifer: Ah why not
David: It's just not happening
Jennifer: I'll do anything for you to do it
David: I don't care, not doing it
*Jennifer gives David the puppydog eyes*
David: I said no
Jennifer: Fine
David: Now can you let me listen to Ms. Matthews
Jennifer: *sigh* okay
*they go about the rest of the class without saying a word*

To Be Continued

andrew_b
01-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Part 5

*the bell rings for the end of class. Jennifer go off to Home Economics and Emma go to Art, Emma realises that she won't get a chance to ask any guy about the dare in this class since most people are talking during practical class and if one guy found out about it, everyone in the class would know. It gave her a good excuse anyway, she didn't like to talk in the middle of class cause it would disturb the teacher. Jennifer on the other hand was stuck sitting next to Carla in Home Economics, which meant she obviously couldn't ask her. Emma was enjoying being able to relax for this class cause she knew she couldn't do anything to help the dare situation anyway. Jennifer's Home Economics class was dragging on, she couldn't bear another minute of it. She text Chris to see if he could meet up with her outside of class, she got a reply a minute later and he told her to meet her at the back door next to the boy's toilets. It was quite convenient for both of them since it was only down the hall from both their classes. Jennifer asked her teacher if she could go to the bathroom and then was allowed. She entered the hallway and walked down to the toilets. Chris was already their*

Chris: Hello gorgeous
Jennifer: Hi :)
*Chris gives Jennifer a kiss*
Chris: So hows your class going?
Jennifer: Not good, so boring
Chris: Ha that sucks
Jennifer: Hey Chris
Chris: What?
Jennifer: Could do me a big favour? *flutters eyelids*
Chris: Sure you know I'd do anything for you
Jennifer: Well here's the deal
*she explains the dare to Chris*
Chris: Em Jen I love you and all but not that much ha ha
Jennifer: Oh come on, is their nothing I can do to persuade you?
Chris: Hmm, let me think
Chris: Okay, how about this?
Jennifer: I'm listening
Chris: I'll let you take the picture, if
Jennifer: If what
Chris: You give me a blow
Jennifer: Ha no fucking way
Chris: Fine be that way
Jennifer: I will
*Both then headed back to their classes*

To Be Continued

andrew_b
01-13-2010, 09:32 AM
Part 6

*The bells rings for the end of class. Both girls are now nervous since it's break time and it's their only chance left till lunch, since they both have double P.E. next (GYM for those in america or otherwise). Jennifer was running out of guys to ask, she didn't want to ask too many and plus she had a feeling that Chris wasn't too impressed with her agreeing to this. Emma was just as nervous but she had an idea, she went over to Lenny. *Lenny was basically the class nerd and quite possibly even the school nerd*

Emma: Hey Lenny
Lenny: Eh hi Emma
Emma: How are you?
Lenny: I'm good
Emma: Thats good
Lenny: Is their something you want?
Emma: Well yeah actually
*She explains the dare to Lenny*
Lenny: Oh that sounds cool
Emma: Yeah but it's tricky to find a guy to agree
Lenny: Yeah it would be
Emma: *sigh*
Lenny: What?
Emma: Would you do it?
Lenny: Come again?
Emma: If you will do it, i'll do something for you
Lenny: Like what?
Emma: I'll let you feel my tits
Lenny: Really?
Emma: Would I lie to you?
Lenny: I'm not sure, we hardly ever talk
Emma: Oh right, well I promise I'm serious
Lenny: Okay I believe you
Emma: So will you do it?
Lenny: *sigh* What the hell you know only live once
Emma: Thats the spirit
Lenny: So how will we do this?
Emma: Lets find somewhere private first
*Emma and Lenny find an alcove where no one currently is but they do have to work quick in case someone sees them*
Lenny: So now?
Emma: Okay fine, go for it
*Lenny places his hands on Emma's big boobs*
Emma: Okay thats enough
Lenny: Why?
Emma: I think your getting too into it
Lenny: Alright okay
*Emma would admit it their but she enjoyed being groped*
Emma: Hey where are you going?
Lenny: No where :P
Emma: We agreed, remember?
Lenny: Yeah I know but i'm not so sure I can do it now
Emma: Well from what you say you have no need to be
Lenny: What do you mean?
Emma: The girls made a peep hole in the showers and I got to see your dick
*Lenny blushes*
Lenny: I really have to go
Emma: Come on please, stay
Emma: I can see your big boy tenting anyways
*Lenny goes redder*
Emma: Come show me
Lenny: Okay fine but just a quick look, don't want anyone else seeing
Emma: I promise it will only be me and Jen that will see
Lenny: Okay
*Lenny unzips his trousers, undoes the one button and then quickly pulls down his trousers and boxers*
Lenny: Quickly take the picture
*Emma takes a snapshot on her phone and Lenny pulls up his trousers and boxers*
Lenny: Well thats fun
Emma: Thank you Lenny
*Emma gives Lenny a big hug*
*Lenny stays red*
Emma: Talk again
Lenny: Yeah sure
Lenny: Bye
*Jennifer has still not found anyone, every guy she asks turns her down straight away and now disaster, the bells rings for the end of break*

To Be Continued

andrew_b
01-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Part 7

*Jennifer was now regretting coming up with this dare competition, she didn't mind losing so much, it's just, it couldn't have been a worse day. She knew that Emma's feet were going to be horrible after P.E. the thought of it made her gag a little. The 5th year classes headed into the changing rooms, to put on P.E. gear. Jennifer pretending not to notice Emma in the corner but then something did catch her eye. Emma had only one pair of socks. She just wanted to throw in the towel and take a forfeit but she was too proud to do that. Once everyone was changed they went out into the yard. Jennifer just couldn't think of any way out of it, she just go on with P.E. and before she knew it, it was over like that. After everyone was changed back into uniform, they headed off for lunch. Jennifer was timid about leaving the changing room. She eventually got herself outside and quickly made her way to the bathroom. Suddenly all of the nerves and stress was unloaded in one move, when her breakfast ended up coming back out of her. She rushed to a cubicle and vomited profusely. Gathering her thoughts for a moment, she realised she didn't even know if Emma got a picture, either way she was hungry. She headed to hall where everyone ate their lunch. When she got their Emma, Heather and Chris where already sitting at their table. She sat down next to Emma and whispered*
Jennifer: Okay I couldn't get a picture
Emma: Oh my god sweet, I did
Jennifer: Oh no
*Emma trying to contain herself and not gloat*
Jennifer: Okay lets get it over with
Emma: Oh no, you ain't getting off that easy
Jennifer: What the hell do you mean?
Emma: We never agreed on paying the debt at lunch
Jennifer: Yes we did
Emma: Would you rather do a forfeit?
Jennifer *sigh* not really
Emma: Good
Emma: Come over to my house after school and you can pay your deed then
Jennifer: *pouting* fine

*They continue to eat their lunch and have general chatter. Jennifer notices Chris wasn't really talking to her but she was so worried about paying the debt, she would deal with that later*

To Be Continued

andrew_b
01-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Part 8

*both girls headed off to their classes with different mind sets, Emma was considerable more relaxed now and she had double Music and Maths to finish up the day, Music is her favorite subject and Maths isn't really a favourite but it was impossible to get her out of her good mood. Jennifer was now sweating then she did at P.E. she tried to keep out of her head and concentrate on class, she had double French and then Maths after. She would forget about it but the thought would pop back into her head, she was in an unusual purgatory because she felt so sick and wanted to throw but she couldn't, plus in the middle of class wouldn't have been the best time to hurl. Eventually after what felt like pure hell the bell rang for the end of school but she knew this was only the start. She headed to locker to get her books for the homework she had to do and gets a text reading 'i hope you haven't forgotten' from Emma obviously, she replied back 'of course not'. Emma was already home since she ended up getting off early cause her Maths teacher was absent. Jennifer gets another text 'I'm waiting' and Jennifer replied back 'If you stop texting me I'll get their quicker' and Emma replied 'Okay'. Jennifer continued with getting her books and copies etc. When she was finished she was pretty much the only person left in the school, so had to go now since they closed the school after a certain time. As she stepped outside the cool breeze hit her face and suddenly she was refreshed. It was like she got a new perspective*
Jennifer: Ah what the hell, I better get this done and over with
*She continued on to Emma's house. It wasn't a long walk, pretty much around the corner from the school. The day was beautiful, lovely and sunny and warm. Jennifer just wanted to stay out in it forever, even though still in uniform and roasting. She turned the corner and walked down the long road at which Emma's house was on. When she reached the house, she stopped in her tracks but somehow soon after she pushed herself forward. She rang the bell and waiting. Emma's Mam answered the door*
Emma's Mam: Well hello Jennifer, Emma said you were coming over
Jennifer: Cool
Emma's Mam: Are you not gonna say hi to me?
Jennifer: Hello Mrs Smyth
Mrs Smyth: Oh come on you know you can call me Jill
Jennifer: Okay Mrs Jill
Jill: God your never gonna get it right
Jennifer: Very true we could just give up now
Jill: Ha nice try, Emma is upstairs in her room if you want to go up to her
Jennifer: Okay thank you
Jill: Your welcome
*Jennifer makes her way up the stairs and turns the corner and heads into Emma's room*
Emma: God what took you so long
Jennifer: I told you I was gonna be late cause I had to get books
Emma: Okay Whatever, are you ready?
Jennifer: I guess
*Emma was sitting on her bed with her legs hanging over the edge. She then moved her legs up so her feet were facing straight. She took off her shoes*
Jennifer: Jesus, they stink already, yuck
Emma: Ha well you can give up now if you don't want to go through with it
Jennifer: *Sigh* No go on
*Emma proceeded to take off her socks*
*Jennifer trys to contain the vomit*
Emma: Okay it's now or never, lick them
Jennifer: Fine
*Jennifer bent down on the floor so your face was straight in front of Emma's soles. She put her fingers over her nose so you couldn't smell it anymore.*
Emma: Go on
*Jennifer sticks her tongue and tips it off Emma's foot*
Emma: Come on lick and both of them, get it done and over with
Jennifer: Alright, alright, just a second
*Jennifer took a deep breath and stuck her tongue out again and gave Emma's right foot and good lick*
Emma: Ha ha hey that tickles
Jennifer: We can stop
Emma: No go on, do the other one
*Jennifer repeats quickly with the other foot*
Jennifer: Oh my god
*Jennifer sprints to Emma's bathroom and heads straight for the toilet. She vomits much worse then she did earlier, she believed for one second that she had vomited her lungs. Jennifer groggily lifts her head and wipes the sick from her face and heads back to Emma's bedroom*
Emma: That was fucking hilarious
Jennifer: Maybe for you
Emma: Yes for me it was very enjoyable
Jennifer: God I hate feet
Emma: If you hate them so much, then why did you make this dare?
Jennifer: Well thats the whole point of a dare, it has to be daring
Emma: Thats makes no sense at all but whatever
*The girls continue chatting for another half hour or so and then Jennifer decided she better go home and do homework, Emma says one last thing before goes*
Emma: So are we doing this again?
Jennifer: What again
Emma: Dare challenge
Jennifer: Sure, if your up for it then I am
Emma: Coolio, talk soon
Jennifer: Yeah soon
Jennifer: Bye
*Jennifer heads and trys to put out all memory of licking Emma's horrible feet*

To Be Continued

andrew_b
01-20-2010, 07:33 PM
Part 9

*Jennifer arrives home and thanks god it's the weekend. She gets to her laptop and checks her e-mail. She has mostly stuff from bebo and facebook that she doesn't really care about but their is one e-mail from Chris and it reads 'important plz read'. She opens it. It's pretty short, just says 'Jennifer I need to talk to you, come over to my house tomorrow. It's very important'. Jennifer ran through all the possibilities through her head of what he could want to talk about. She goes to bed still pondering what Chris wanted*
*Next morning*
*Jennifer gets up at 12 and goes downstairs and has her breakfast, she still is trying to put what happened yesterday out of her head. She gets a text from Chris 'come over at 1'. She was still thinking about what happened with Emma that she forgot she had to meet up with Chris. She finished her breakfast, got dressed and went over to Chris's house. She knocks on door, her heartbeat moving ever faster. Chris answers the door*
Chris: Hi
Jennifer: Hi
Chris: You better come inside
Jennifer: Your folks aren't home?
Chris: No went out to get shopping so should be gone for while
*Chris and Jennifer head into the sitting room*
Chris: You better sit down
Jennifer: Whats going on Chris?
Chris: *sigh* Are you gay?
Jennifer: What?
Chris: Are you gay, lesbian whatever
Jennifer: No
Chris: Okay then explain this why you spending more time with Emma then me?
Jennifer: Okay I like girls
Chris: Finally the truth comes out
Jennifer: Thats not what I meant...........I'm Bi
Chris: WHAT?
Jennifer: I like girls and guys
Chris: You've got to be kidding me
Jennifer: I'm not
Chris: How long have you known?
Jennifer: Only a couple of weeks
Chris: And why didn't you tell me?
Jennifer: Cause I knew how you'd react
Chris: Unbelievable
Jennifer: And I know your mad about me and Emma doing the dare yesterday
Chris: Your telling me
Jennifer: But I've got a way to make it up to you
Chris: How?
Jennifer: I've come up with another dare
Chris: Oh not another one
Jennifer: Well not really the dare but what loser has to do
Chris: Why are you telling me this?
Jennifer: Cause I think you might like it
Chris: Okay whats the loser gonna have to do
Jennifer: Okay bear with me
Jennifer: If I win, me, you and Emma have a threesome
Jennifer: If she wins, you and her have sex while I watch
Chris: Are you serious?
Jennifer: Yes
Chris: Why do you even want that?
Jennifer: It turns me on
Chris: Oh really?
Jennifer: Oh yes
Jennifer: So what do you think?
Chris: Hmm
Chris: Are you sure your cool with this?
Jennifer: Yes, once your cool with it
Chris: Okay cool, do it
Jennifer: Well have to get Emma to agree to it
Chris: Oh yeah
Jennifer: But I think she will, she's been a virgin for too long
Chris: She's a virgin?
Jennifer: Yes but please don't tell anyone, promised I wouldn't say
Chris: Okay no problem
Jennifer: Cool well i'll see you later babe, need to convince Emma to agree to this
Chris: Okay good luck
*kiss*
Chris: Bye

To Be Continued

andrew_b
02-09-2010, 07:15 AM
Part 10

*Jennifer goes over to Emma's house to tell her about the next dare*
Jennifer: Hey
Emma: Hi, whats up
Jennifer: Got another dare, ready to hear it?
Emma: Oh yes of course, i'm gonna kick your ass
Jennifer: Okay this dare is one we do together
Emma: So it's not a challenge this time
Jennifer: Oh it is
Emma: Okay, go on
Jennifer: It's a pretty quick one, we race from your halldoor to end of the street and back
Emma: And?
Jennifer: And what?
Emma: Their is obviously more
Jennifer: Oh right we have to do it in our underwear
Emma: Ha your kidding right?
Jennifer: Nope, was gonna make it that we have to do it naked but didn't wanna get a criminal record
Emma: Right but I can't do that
Jennifer: Why not?
Emma: People will see me
Jennifer: Yeah well people will see me too
Emma: But your comfortable with your body, I'm not
Jennifer: *sigh* I never understand why you say that
Emma: Yeah well I do ha
Jennifer: Okay how about we do it at my house
Jennifer: My house is sort of out of the way, so not much chance of people seeing
Emma: I dunno
Jennifer: Come on, at least come over to my house and have a think about it
*Jennifer and Emma walk over to Jennifer's house, Emma now unsure if she will go through with this*
Jennifer: Okay how do you feel about it now?
Emma: I'm still not sure, you haven't even told me what I have to do if lose or what you would have to do
Jennifer: Okay I'll tell you what I've come up with
Emma: Okay I'm listening
*Jennifer explains what the winner and loser get to do*
Emma: Wait a minute
Emma: Why would you want a threesome
Jennifer: *sigh* I'm bi, thats why
Emma: What?
Jennifer: You heard me, I like guys and girls, please don't tell the girls
Emma: I won't, Does Chris know?
Jennifer: Yes I told him about the dare too
Emma: Why did you do that? Is coming to watch or something?
Jennifer: He doesn't know what dare it is, just the you know having sex with him part.
Emma: Oh right and he is okay with that?
Jennifer: More then okay ha ha
Emma: Oh, cool
Jennifer: Look Emma I know you've got desires and deep down you just wanna get laid
Emma: Thats not true
Jennifer: Oh come on, I know you, you want it bad
Emma: Okay fine yes, I want to get fucked hard
Jennifer: Thats better, so you gonna race me then?
Emma: Ah what the hell, only live once
Jennifer: Thats the spirit
Jennifer: Oh and another thing, something else I wanna add on if you lose
Emma: Thats not gonna happen but go on
Jennifer: While we're having sex, I want you to lick me out and swallow after
Emma: Yuck thats horrible
Jennifer: Oh come on, I know you've probably tasted your own before
Emma: No comment
Jennifer: Ha I knew it
Emma: Okay if your added something on, I wanna too
Jennifer: Okay what did you have in mind
Emma: While Chris is fucking me, you have watch and aren't allowed play with yourself
Jennifer: Hmm thats sounds fair, okay deal
Emma: Shake on it?
*Shake hands*
Jennifer: Okay we better do this now before my parents come home
Emma: Wait what?
Jennifer: You shook on it, so we are doing this
*Emma had a sinking feeling suddenly enter her mind*
Emma: I can't
Jennifer: Okay then I win
Emma: No way
Jennifer: Then get stripped, so we can do this
Emma: Fine, you first though
*Jennifer slips off her shoes and then socks, she then takes off her top and bottoms. She is now standing their in her pink lace bra with matching panties*
Jennifer: Okay your turn
Emma: Fine
*Emma nervously takes off her top and slips off her jeans*
Jennifer: Shoes and socks off too
Emma: Seriously?
Jennifer: Yes, come on quickly
*Emma removes her shoes and socks, she is standing in white bra and panties*
Jennifer: Wow you look hot
Jennifer: I never get why you hate your body
Emma: Yeah well I do
Jennifer: Seriously, I'd kill for you boobs
Emma: Can we just get this over with?
Jennifer: Okay if you wish
*Jennifer then opens the door to ready them for the dare*
Emma: It's quite chilly out their
Jennifer: Don't worry when your run it won't be so bad
Jennifer: Okay this is how it works
Jennifer: We step outside, i'll lock the door and then we'll go
*Jennifer steps outside*
Jennifer: You coming or not?
Emma: Are you sure this is a good idea?
Jennifer: You'll be fine Em, just come out
*Emma steps out*
*Jennifer locks the door*
Jennifer: Okay put your right hand on the door
*both place their hands on the door*
Jennifer: Okay when you wanna start?
Emma: Just get it over with, people are staring
Jennifer: It's one guy and he's a good bit away
Jennifer: Okay you tell us when to go
Emma: Ready
Emma: GO!
*Emma gets a head start since she called the start, they both sprint down to the end of the road and Emma is in the lead but a combination of nerves and the fact her feet hurt from the ground meant that Emma began to slow up. She was nearly at the door and she could taste victory but Jennifer just pipped her to the post*
Jennifer: Woo hoo
Jennifer: Yes
Emma: Fuck, so close
*both girls try to get their breath back*
Emma: Come on open the door
Jennifer: Oh fuck
Jennifer: I forgot my key, we're gonna have to wait till my parents get back
Emma: Are you freakin' kidding me?
Jennifer: Yes I am but was worth it for that scared look on your face
*Jennifer opens the door and the girls go inside and get dressed*
Jennifer: Okay you know what that means
Emma: Yeah Chris is getting what most men only dream about
Jennifer: Trust me Emma, it's gonna be good for the both of us
Emma: Okay I believe you
Jennifer: Okay cool, well you better go, it's getting dark
Emma: Okay well when are we doing this?
Jennifer: I'll talk to Chris about it and see when suits him
Emma: Okay fine, laters
Jennifer: Later, bye
*Emma heads off home and realises that this means that she is finally gonna get laid, even if it means it's with Jennifer too. She is pretty happy that she can get her cherry popped*

To Be Continued

andrew_b
02-17-2010, 01:17 PM
Part 11

*next friday and Emma gets a text from Jennifer and it reads "are you up for doing it on Sunday, since Chris's parents are gonna be out for the night". Emma texts back*
Emma: Do what exactly?
Jennifer: Get your cherry popped of course
Emma: Oh I don't know, not sure I want to do with a girl too
Jennifer: Come on it will be fun, I promise
Emma: Okay fine, what time?
Jennifer: Come around at about 8
Emma: Okay see ya then
Jennifer: Of course and you will enjoy cause Chris is a good fuck
Emma: Okay tmi
Jennifer: Sorry I never when shut up sometimes
Emma: I have noticed, so see you then
Jennifer: Okay enjoy, we'll prob chat before then anyway

To Be Continued

andrew_b
02-18-2010, 02:27 PM
Part 12

*Emma lazes about for the rest of the weekend, doing chores and homework to pass time. She thinks about Sunday and although not saying it to Jennifer, she is very excited about it but only nervous. She thinks to herself 'What if I mess it up and look stupid'. These thoughts pop into her head more and more. They make her more nervous about it that she can't even remember being excited about it.*
*Sunday*
*Emma gets fairly dressed up, she goes for sexy but classy, she also decided to go for stuff that is easily taken off. The top she picks is purple with short sleeves, with a sexy pink bra underneath. She goes for matching panties too with a tight black skirt with a zip at the side so it can be easily slipped off. The shoes are purple to match the top, nothing special just that they are purple. She watches the time go by. It turns to 7:30. It's not that far of a walk to Chris's house, roughly 20 minutes. She wants to be early though, so she leaves then to make sure she will be. When halfway to Chris's house she gets a text from Jennifer "Hey I might be a bit late but don't start without me". This made Emma more nervous since she didn't know Chris all that well and plus she wasn't very good at talking to boys. Finally she arrives at Chris's house and knocks on the door.*
Emma: Hi
Chris: Wow
Emma: Did I do something wrong?
Chris: No no, it's fine, you look amazing
Emma: Why thank you
Chris: Come in
*Chris and Emma go into the sitting room and just make small talk until Jennifer arrives*
*doorbell rings*
Chris: I'll get it
Jennifer: Hi, sorry I'm late but you know, had to talk to Heather about something
Chris: Hey no bother, I'm just glad to see you babe
Jennifer: Ah thanks, your so sweet
*Chris and Jennifer have a quick kiss at the door*
Jennifer: Okay wanna go into the bedroom and get this started?
Chris: Yeah sure
Emma: Oh I don't know about this
Emma: I mean your a couple, Chris are you sure your okay with this?
Chris: I'm more then okay with it
Jennifer: Don't worry about it, we'll ease you into it
Emma: Okay *takes breath*
Jennifer: So into the bedroom?
*They all head into the bedroom*
Jennifer: Okay Chris just sit on the chair for the time being
Emma: What are you doing?
Jennifer: I figure since your probably most uncomfortable with doing it with girl, we best get it out of the way
Jennifer: Come on, come here
*Jennifer sitting on the bed and it patting the spot next to her*
Jennifer: Thats better
*Jennifer moves closer to Emma and puts her hand on cheek*
Jennifer: Come closer, I'm not gonna bite
*Jennifer moves her mouth closer to Emma's and Emma comes closer. Their lips touch and Chris cannot believe his eyes. Jennifer then slides her tongue into Emma's mouth. Emma is now enjoying herself and is surprised how nice is feels having another girl's tongue in her mouth. They continue making out. Jennifer then begins rubbing Emma's bare leg. She slides her hand further up.*
Jennifer: Mmm, your enjoying this, aren't you?
Emma: Yes actually
Jennifer: Take off your panties
*Emma stands up and slides her panties off and drops them to the floor, she then picks them up and throws them at Chris. He then holds onto them like hidden treasure.*
Jennifer: Thats better
*Jennifer continues to move her hand further up Emma's smooth legs. She reaches her pussy and is surprised at what she finds.*
Jennifer: Wow your smooth here too
Emma: Yes, it's true what they say, once you shave somewhere once, you can't stop
Jennifer: Mmm i'm glad you have
*Jennifer then begins to rub Emma's clit. Emma now is getting hornier.*
Jennifer: Are you getting wet?
Emma: Yes I am
Jennifer: Good, I think she is ready Chris
Chris: I think so too

To Be Continued

andrew_b
02-19-2010, 02:53 PM
Part 13

Jennifer: Come onto the bed with us Chris
Chris: Okay
Jennifer: But first, strip for you
Chris: What?
Jennifer: Come on, she's gonna see anyway
Chris: Fine
*Chris kicks off his shoes and takes off his socks, he then takes off his t-shirt, next he takes off his jeans and belt. He now standing in front on the girls in just his boxers with a very noticable bulge*
Jennifer: Go on babe, show us it
*Chris slides his boxers to the ground and steps out of them. Emma is shocked at the sight that is greeting her eyes*
Jennifer: Pretty impressive, right
Jennifer: Come here babe, sit between us
*Chris sits between the fully clothed girls*
Jennifer: Oh yeah baby, your enjoying this, i can tell
*Jennifer then moves her fingertips up Chris's thigh and onto his glorious massive cock*
Jennifer: Wanna jerk babe?
Chris: Yes please
*Jennifer begins to slowly stroke his cock and Emma is amazed at proceedings.*
Jennifer: You wanna touch Emma?
Emma: Yeah sure
Jennifer: Go on, he's all yours
*Jennifer takes her hand off and leave his cock stand for itself. Emma moves closer and slowly move her hand onto Chris's cock. The sudden feeling of her hand touching his tip makes him jump*
Jennifer: He he, stroke it
Jennifer: You know you wanna
*Emma then moves her fingers down and slowly put them around his cock*
Jennifer: Go on
*Emma then moves her hand up and then down gently*
Jennifer: You enjoying that babe?
Chris: Oh yes, very much so
Jennifer: Good
Jennifer: I think it's time for Emma to lose her virginity, I'll be right back, just keeping doing what your doing
*Jennifer heads off into the other room and Emma continues to stroke. Chris then slides his hand up Emma's skirt and is just as surprised as Jennifer was.*
Chris: Wow your really enjoying yourself
Emma: Oh yes I am :)
Chris: Since your stroke me, I'll do likewise for you
*Chris begins to rub his middle finger against Emma's clit.*
Emma: Mmm, I'm so horny right now
Chris: Good happy to hear that
*Jennifer re-enters*
Jennifer: Here we go
*Jennifer takes out a condom from her bag*
Jennifer: Better to be safe then sorry, I'm having my boyfriend knock up my best friend
Jennifer: Just stop stroking him while I put this on
*Jennifer slides it on Chris's cock*
Jennifer: Their your ready now, go ahead and get started and I'll join when the time is right
Emma & Chris: Okay
Chris: Take it off and we can start
*Emma kicks off her shoes, takes off her top. She is now slighty hesitant to go further since she standing in just bra and a skirt. Suddenly the nerves kick in again.*
Jennifer: Come on, whats keeping you, take it all off
Emma: I can't do this
Jennifer: Come on, I know you want to
Emma: I do but it's your boyfriend
Jennifer: It's fine, we want it just as much as you do
*Emma then began to relax and she took off her bra and revealed her big natural breasts*
Chris: Wow, thats amazing
*Emma then unzips her skirt and drops it to the floor. She stands their quite uncomfortably.*
Chris: Come on, come back onto the bed
*Emma sits down on bed next to Chris*
Chris: Lie down
*Emma still slighty uncomfortable lies down on the bed, sort of in a mummy position.*
Chris: Since your awful wet down their, I'll sort you out
*Chris begans to lick the juice from Emma's pussy. Emma now overwhelming by the feeling of a guy licking her pussy, It was like nothing she had ever experienced. All the nerves were gone. She was just enjoying it now. Once Chris had licked her dry, he then lay on top of her. He began kissing her neck and moved up to her mouth and slid his tongue inside. Emma couldn't believe it, she was making out with her best mates boyfriend and it was all good. Chris then slid his huge cock into Emma's pussy which was becoming wet again. Since it was Emma's first time he started off slow, not even sliding it all in. Emma now so horny, she didn't want it to stop. She began panting.*
Emma: Oh my god
Emma: Fuck me this is good
Emma: Faster
*Chris surprised by hearing this quickened up his pace. Meanwhile Jennifer had now also stripped and was rubbing herself.*
Emma: Oh yes
*Emma screams as she climaxes, again it felt so unreal. She has just orgasm and was loving it*
Jennifer: Oh I want in now

To Be Continued

andrew_b
02-21-2010, 08:39 AM
Part 14

*Jennifer now just as horny as the other two jumps onto the bed. Emma steps aside for a moment as Jennifer removes the condom*
Jennifer: I wanna taste your juice
*Jennifer places her lips around Chris's cock. Chris was glad of it since was quite unselfish with Emma to let her orgasm. He just sat back as Jennifer blowed him. She moved faster, trying to fit as much of Chris's huge cock in her mouth. Emma rubbed herself as she was still very turned on.*
Chris: Oh god yes
*Jennifer began moving her tongue in too, licking the tip of Chris's penis. Chris was beginning to climax, this was a blowjob like no other. Jennifer had giving him ones before but this blew his mind and soon enough he blew his load too.*
Jennifer: Mmm lovely monkey juice
*Jennifer lets the cum sit in her mouth for a moment, to take in the taste and then bit by bit began swallowing it.*
Chris: I'm glad you like it babe
*Although Chris has just cum, he was still hard and very horny*
Jennifer: How about we make this proper threesome
*Emma joined the others*
Jennifer: Okay lie down babe
*Chris lay down flat on his back with hands behind head*
Jennifer: Okay here is another one
*Jennifer puts another condom on Chris's dick*
Jennifer: You know what this means babe
Chris: Oh yes
*Jennifer then sits on top of Chris's cock and begins grinding her way up and down*
Jennifer: Come here Emma
*Jennifer whispers something Emma's ear. Both girls giggle*
Emma: No I couldn't
Jennifer: Go on I bet he'll enjoy it
*Emma moves over to Chris's face and sits on it*
Chris: Wow
Emma: Go on lick it bitch
Jennifer: Oh you go girl, tell him who's boss
Chris: I like a girl who knows what they want
*Chris begins licking Emma's shaved wet pussy. Just like before Emma was enjoying it. Jennifer was determined to climax before Chris came again. She was touching herself all over and Chris too, while also bringing up the pace at which she was fucking Chris*
Jennifer: Oh yes baby, more
*Jennifer sped up even more. Emma was now teasing Chris with her pussy, move it further away making Chris come for it and then when he would sit up for it. She would just sit on him again pushing him back down. Their was lots of activity going on at once. Chris now so turned on by the whole thing, came before Jennifer could orgasm. Jennifer wasn't too worried since she remembered that Emma still had part of the deal still to do*
Jennifer: Okay now Emma you remember the deal, you've got lick me out
*Chris continued licking Emma, while she lay across his body over to Jennifer's also very wet pussy. Jennifer was now fairly tired from the whole thing lay back and enjoyed Emma's moist tongue slober over her pussy. Chris couldn't believe his luck, he had two gorgeous girls lying naked across his body. He was in seventh heaven, he was now soft but was enjoying pleasuring Emma.*
Jennifer: Mmm thats very nice
*The other now too busy too talk. Emma would occasionally mumble "mmm".*
Jennifer: Come on girl deeper
*Emma tried her best to get as deep as she could. She was so overwhelmed by the whole thing. She had never been pleasured whilst being pleasured and she was enjoying every minute, she wanted the feeling to last forever. Jennifer began panting and then suddenly she came all over Emma's face. Emma didn't have much time to think about as she began panting too and then orgasmed once more, this felt even more intense then the one before*
Emma: Wow that was crazy
*Everyone then just lay out on the bed for the next couple minutes. Enjoying their bodies rubbing off one another. Jennifer then once clarity of mind looked at the clock*
Jennifer: Oh fuck it's half ten, we best get dressed your parents are gonna be home soon babe
*Everyone then got up and got dressed. They went into the sitting room and watched tv for ten minutes. Jennifer and Emma then headed off home. The talked about the experience while walking home*
Jennifer: So what did you think?
Emma: That
Emma: Was
Emma: Awesome
Jennifer: He he, i think you enjoyed a bit too much but be careful, it's very easy to get emotions confused with just pure sexual enjoyment
Emma: Okay I will
Jennifer: Yeah and Chris enjoyed it
Emma: You think so?
Jennifer: He's a guy, of cours he did
Jennifer: Also when I told him either way that it would involve having sex with you and knowing I was okay with it.
Jennifer: He seemed pretty excited about it.
Emma: Really?
Jennifer: Yeah, he was like a little kid yesterday
Jennifer: He wanted to make sure you enjoyed it since it was your first and did you?
Emma: Totally
Jennifer: Glad to hear it
*They arrive at Emma's house*
Jennifer: Well i'll see you in school tomorrow
Emma: Yeah of course
Jennifer: And get plenty of sleep, I think you need it after that
Emma: Ha ha yeah you too

To Be Continued

andrew_b
03-07-2010, 03:07 AM
Part 15

*Jennifer calls round to Emma's house on Wednesday after school. She has another idea for dare*

Jennifer: Hey
Emma: Hi, come in
*Jennifer and Emma head up to Emma's bedroom*
Jennifer: I've got another dare idea
Emma: Jen I don't really have time for another challenge, especially today, got homework to catch up on
Jennifer: No worries, no challenge involved.
Emma: Okay I'm listening
Jennifer: Okay I've got an idea for a dare and it's one thats slighty pushing my limits.
Emma: Limits?
Jennifer: Well everyone has limits, some stuff that you might do at a push and some stuff that you'll never do.
Emma: What about if it's something i'd never do?
Jennifer: Well I'm pretty sure that it's something you might do but if not then we call this whole thing quits.
Emma: Okay fair enough
Emma: So whats the dare?
Jennifer: Ah here's is the fun part
Jennifer: I'm gonna write down the dare on a piece of paper and put it in a box
Jennifer: So then you know I'm not changing it
Emma: That sounds fair
Jennifer: Yeah and we need find something to bet on during that
Emma: Hmm okay
Jennifer: So if you wanna have a think on what that can be, we can meet up again tomorrow, sorry thats where my mind has gone blank, so idea what the bet should be
Emma: Okay I'll have a think

To Be Continued

andrew_b
03-15-2010, 04:54 AM
Part 16

*Emma calls around to Jennifer's house the next day*

Jennifer: Hey, did you come with a bet?
Emma: Not really
Jennifer: Oh :(
Emma: But how about with we rock,paper,scissors for it?
Jennifer: Your kidding right?
Emma: No, it's a pretty quick way to decide who does it
Jennifer: Okay fine
Emma: 1,2,3
*Emma picks rock but Jennifer does also*
Emma: Damn, go again
Emma: 1,2,3
*Emma sticks with rock but Jennifer goes for paper*
Jennifer: Yes :D
Emma: Fuck, i'm too predictable
*Jennifer hands Emma the box with the dare inside. Emma opens the box and finds two cinema tickets inside with an envelope underneath.*
Emma: I'm confusing, the dare involves going to the movies?
Jennifer: Yes and just so you won't be fretting about doing the dare, i'll hold onto the envelope and i'll give it to you tomorrow
Emma: Tomorrow?
Jennifer: Yes tomorrow, thats when you are doing the dare and don't worry it isn't a very popular movie so shouldn't have many people at it.
Emma: Talk tomorrow then
Jennifer: And don't be late
Emma: I won't
*Emma left and took her cinema ticket with her. It was a sureal horror movie which hadn't done very well, was independant too so their wasn't much media interest. The start time was 8pm and Emma was already fretting about it. She knew already that Jennifer doesn't hold anything back with her dares.*

To Be Continued

andrew_b
03-20-2010, 06:00 AM
Part 17

*Emma heads to local movie theatre, she knows that jennifer probably has something stupid planned but she will do this dare and this will be it. She arrives at the theatre and Jennifer is already their.*

Emma: Hi Jen
Jennifer: Hello
Emma: So you gonna tell me what this is then?
Jennifer: I wanna get some popcorn and drinks first
*Jennifer and Emma head over to the counter*
Jennifer: Don't worry I'll pay for it
Emma: You sure?
Jennifer: Yeah
*Jennifer gets the popcorn and drinks*
Jennifer: Right, lets go in now
Emma: But it's not supposed to start for another half an hour
Jennifer: I know but I want you to get comfortable first
*Jennifer then whispers in Emma's ear "I'll give you the dare when we get inside, promise"*
*Jennifer and Emma go into Screen 10, where they movie is being shown. They sit down the back since Jennifer suggested it would be best. Jennifer gives Emma her drink and holds onto the popcorn.*
Jennifer: Okay you ready?
Emma: I guess
*Jennifer hands Emma the note which has the dare written onto it, it reads "the dare the loser must complete is as follows:
you must go to movies with the winner and sit down the back.
Then after the movie is on for rougly 15 minutes.
The loser must strip naked and stay that way till the end of the movie."
*Emma paused*
Jennifer: Thats right, you lost so you've got to do it
*Emma read on*
"Also the loser must hand the winner their clothes as they are to hold onto them for the duration"
*Emma now very nervous but she was getting a bit wet, so she knew that she must deep down want to do it. She began to prepare herself for it, as she wanted to this dare to prove she could do it but also was gonna tell Jen, she couldn't do anymore. The movie starts and now Emma gets more nervous, getting the usual sweats and just wondering if she should go through with it. It looks now that not many people are going to come, it's just general people scattered around the place. 15 minutes of the movie passes by fairly quickly.*
Jennifer: Okay it's time
*Emma readys herself as begins to strip. Firstly, she takes off her top, she has already put her coat on the chair. She felt great sitting their in bra. She continued. Slipping off her shoes was easy enough and she took off her tracksuit bottoms. Now she was sitting their in bra, panties and socks. She was really starting to enjoy this. No one could see her due to the low light. She handed the top, bottom and shoes to Jen. Jennifer then put them in a big bag that she brought with her specifically for this. Emma then took off her socks and then realised how dirty the floor was. Her feet rubbed against his horrible sticky dry surface. She didn't feel so good but decided to push on. She unhooked he bra, took it off and handed it to Jen. Out of reaction, she covered herself but since no one could see except Jen, she quickly let her breast move freely. Also handing the bra over to Jen. It was now very hard for Emma to take off her panties cause with them still on, she didn't feel so exposed. She eventually slid them off and handed them to Jen. She bottom was greeted by a warm fuzzy and dirty seat. Emma didn't feel as comfortable now as before but drew a shy of relief as she knew the hardest part was done.*
Jennifer: You forgot something.
Emma: How? I'm naked.
Jennifer: I know that silly but your jacket is still on the chair.
Emma: But I'm not wearing it.
Jennifer: I know but still hand it over.
Emma: Fine :(
*Emma hands over jacket to Jen as she puts it in the bag with the rest of the clothes. Emma felt quite free and comfortable though. She began to get really into the movie and she was enjoying herself, that was until.....she felt a hand on her leg. She jumped a bit.*
Jennifer: What did I scare ya?
Emma: No no, it's just I didn't expect it.
*Jennifer slid her hand quickly towards Emma's pussy*
Emma: Wait a minute, stop.
Emma: I'm not gay Jen and I never will be.
Jennifer: Okay but you can still enjoy this.
*Jennifer slid her finger inside Emma's pussy and Emma quitely groaned*
Emma: No this is wrong, stop it now
Jennifer: Okay fine
*The girls continued to watch the movie but then about an hour and half in*
Jennifer: Hey I need to go to the toilet, i'll be right back
Emma: I need to go too
Jennifer: Sure wanna come with me?
Emma: Yeah just give me my clothes
Jennifer: No no, your not getting them back till the movie is over
*Emma pouted*
Emma: Fine
*Jennifer heads off to the toilet leaving Emma their all alone. She got really nervous, she ducked down behind the chair. To add to this, she desperately needed to pee. Emma was picky about where she peed at the best of times but in the position she was in, she couldn't hold it any longer and slowly began to pee on the floor. She got a great relief but realised she couldn't dry herself. Now she was on her knees, on a sticky dirty floor with a horrible sticky pussy. She wondered when Jennifer would come back, since she couldn't really see the movie in her position. Time moved very slowly. For what felt like forever. Suddenly*
Jennifer: Hey what are you doing down their?
*Emma jumps*
Emma: Oh nothing
Jennifer: Come on get up out of that
*Emma sat back down in her seat*
Jennifer: God whats that smell
Emma: Well em.......
Emma: I needed to go and.....
Jennifer: Oh my god Emma, thats disgusting
Emma: Sorry
Jennifer: I don't believe you sometimes
*The girls continued watching more and before they knew it, it was over and the lights came up. Emma ducked behind her chair again.*
Jennifer: He he this is fun
*Jennifer stood out in the passage way*
Emma: You gonna give me my clothes already?
Jennifer: Just a sec their is one more person to leave
*When that person left and the room was empty except for the girls. Jennifer walked down the steps. Left the bag at the bottom of the stairs and walked out of the room and waited for Emma. Emma meanwhile couldn't believe she had left her alone again. She peered over the chair and noticed the room was empty. She made a run for the bag. No one came in and she quickly got dressed. She headed outside and was quite angry.*
Emma: What the hell Jen?
Emma: Your acting like a bitch.
Jennifer: Not a acting, I am a bitch.
Emma: Jennifer I can't do anymore dares.
Jennifer: Thats fine.
*Jennifer breaks down in tears*
Emma: Whats wrong?
Jennifer: Chris dumped me.
Emma: The asshole.
*Emma hugs Jennifer*
Emma: Your gonna be okay.
Jennifer: You sure?
Emma: Yes Jen, you'll fine someone else.
Jennifer: Thanks, I better get home, got loads of homework wanna get a start on it.
Emma: Okay, talk to ya on Monday then
Jennifer: Yeah
Emma: Bye and take it easy
Jennifer: I will bye
*The girls hug once more*
*Emma ends up walking home, while Jennifer gets the bus.*

To Be Continued

andrew_b
03-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Part 18

*the monday after in school*
*break time and the girls are just walking around the school, just wasting time but Emma is particularly quite today. The girls are just making general chatter.*
Heather: Hey Emma, why so quite?
Emma: Oh nothing
Heather: Something on your mind?
Emma: No no
Heather: Okay
Rachel: Yeah if their something wrong you know you can talk to us about it.
Emma: I'm fine, honest
Rachel: Okay
*The girls continue with their talking until break is over. They then head off to class. It was a pretty normal day but it was clear something was bothering Emma. Heather was sitting next to Emma during English class and was curious why she was so quite.*
Heather: Emma whats wrong?
Emma: Nothing.
Heather: Come on Emma, I know something is bothering you.
Emma: Heather just butt out, i'm fine.
Heather: Okay okay, just asking
*Heather decided it best to leave Emma alone and just get on with her work.*
*lunchtime*
*Once more Emma is very quite. The girls just have their lunch and just make general chatter. Near the end of lunch break Emma says to Jennifer.*
Emma: I need to talk to you about something.
*bell rings*
Jennifer: Damn I need to get to class, talk later okay
*Emma now really needs to get whats on her mind, off her mind. She decides to forget about it and continue on with her day. When the day ends she is very happy to get home and have some me time.*

To Be Continued

andrew_b
04-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Part 19

*Jennifer heads into school the next day to find that Emma is out. She knows that she is probably not sick since she didn't seem so yesterday, probably just wanting to get out of the Geography test today. Jennifer went about her daily business nothing particularly exciting but when i came to lunch time she was pondering what was on Emma's mind, she knows that something must be up cause Emma only ever talks like that when something is really bothering her. She thought no more of it and again continued with her fairly average and unexciting day. Then when she was at her locker at the end of the day, Charlotte approaches her. Charlotte was pretty much the most popular girl in school and used to be best friends with Heather. She was an evil bitch though, which is why Heather and the girls try to avoid her as much as possible. Jennifer wasn't really in the mood of talking to her now.*
Jennifer: Can I help you?
Charlotte: Well no
Jennifer: Then don't be bothering me
Charlotte: I was just wondering if you have heard
Jennifer: Heard what?
Charlotte: Oh come on it's been going around the school
Jennifer: I don't know what your talking about
Charlotte: Okay then you haven't heard
Jennifer: Just leave me alone
Charlotte: How is Chris?
Charlotte: Oh nothing just wondering if you knew how he was
Jennifer: Go fuck yourself
Charlotte: Ha ha right
Charlotte: Maybe I should ask Emma if she knows how he is
Jennifer: What are you talking about?
Charlotte: I can't believe she hasn't told you yet
Jennifer: Told me what
Charlotte: Why did you and Chris break up?
Jennifer: Okay now your pushing it
Charlotte: Okay okay, it's just i'm guessing he didn't give you the real reason
Jennifer: What are you on about?
Charlotte: Jesus, do I have to spell it out, he left you for Emma. They have been going at it behind your back.
Jennifer: Ha ha now I know your lying. She wouldn't do that to me.
Charlotte: Of course your not gonna believe me but go ask her yourself, she can't deny it.
Jennifer: I'm going now
Charlotte: Yeah fine walk away
*Jennifer left the school very confused. She knew that Charlotte was lying but her emotions were taking over and she then broke down outside. Eventually she pulled herself together and decided the best thing was to go see Emma and find out for sure, since she knew it would be on her mind until she found out.*

To Be Continued

andrew_b
04-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Part 20 (Last Part)

*Jennifer arrived at Emma's with mixed emotions. She thought that for sure Charlotte was lying but she had to check for herself. She rang the bell but what opened the door was not what she expected.*

Chris: Oh no
Jennifer: Chris?, what are you doing here?
Chris: Eh, Emma
Emma: Yeah baby, oh shit
Jennifer: Ha ha, you've got to be kidding me
Emma: Jen I tried to tell you
Jennifer: No no, it's fine
Emma: I'm sorry
Chris: I am too
Jennifer: Shut up, no your not
Emma: I am, we couldn't help it
Jennifer: What you couldn't help crushing my heart
Emma: It wasn't like that
Jennifer: Then what was it like?
Emma: Chris can you let us talk alone for a minute
Chris: Yeah no problem
Jennifer: I can't believe you
Emma: Look Jen, I know this is the worse thing I could do but me and Chris, we just click.
Jennifer: Go fuck yourself
Emma: Don't be like that
Jennifer: What did you expect, hey Emma well done on stealing my boyfriend
Emma: Really Jen, it wasn't like that, I didn't mean for this to happen
Jennifer: You make me sick
*Jennifer gives Emma a good hard slap across the face.*
Emma: Okay I deserved that
Emma: Can't we talk about this
Jennifer: We've talked enough, goodbye Emma
Emma: Please Jen, don't go
Jennifer: Too late
*Jennifer walked for a good bit, found a nice private spot and then let it all out. She was a wreck and needed someone to talk to. She decided to go Heather for comfort. Drying her tears, she set off. When she got to Heather's house she found the door unlocked, this wasn't all that strange. She went inside to find that Heather wasn't in the kitchen or the sitting room. The only other place she would normally be in her house was her bedroom. So Jennifer went their and when she opened the door, found a naked, tied up, blindfolded Andrew. She couldn't believe her luck. The thought of getting laid was too good to pass up. She quickly undressed and then decided she best get him in the mood first. She stroked his body all over and it wasn't long before he was hard. Then jumping on top began her release. She was determined to get what happened out of her head, she was on a mission. It wasn't long before she got Andrew to cum and only then she realised she never put a condom on him but she figured she was on the pill so no need worry about it. She continued as she tried to reach orgasm but was caught by Heather.*

Heather: What are you doing?
Jennifer: Heather, where were you?
Heather: I was at the shops
Jennifer: Thats good
*Heather in disbelief at what was happening.*
Heather: Get off him
Jennifer: Just a sec, nearly their
Heather: NO, GET OFF HIM NOW
Jennifer: God Heather just let me have it
Heather: No
*Heather pulled Jennifer by the hair bringing her off Andrew and then tossing her outside.*
Jennifer: Please Heather let me inside, it's freezing out here
*Heather didn't respond. Jennifer sat outside waiting for Heather to let her back in as she figured she would eventually. She still wasn't in the right frame of mind and didn't give a crap about being naked outside. Even the cold wasn't getting to her, so she continued to wait.*

THE END?

Click here to comment on the original thread! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=37474)