PDA

View Full Version : Help me have a little extra fun on vacation

Thelittlegirl
04-27-2016, 10:37 PM
I'm going on a 9 day cruise to Alaska very soon and I would like some dares while I'm on the ship. I will be able to pack or purchase things needed for dares. Obviously I can't do anything too outrages or public on the ship but I definitely need entertainment. Do your worst getdare.

TorDareMe
04-28-2016, 05:57 AM
I dare you to cut out the liners in your bikini tops and bottoms and use that bikini when you are going swimming. Before leaving your room for the pool you should insert an ice cube in your pussy and let it soak your thin bikini bottoms as you make your way to the pool

Sir Von Spank
04-28-2016, 06:27 AM
Put as much as possibele toothpast or ice on your pussy when you are in the room. Wear a bikini and cover your body with a towel. Now go to the pool and wait till the pain is too much. Then go in the pool, wash up and edge once.

The second dare is too only wear your bikini top. No bottem. Cover with a towel and walk across the entire ship, front to back. If you feel like it, drop the towel sometimes.

Hangwedgbuttplug
04-28-2016, 09:41 AM
Everynight sleep in a bra connection wedgie.
Try to find a way to give yourself a hanging wedgie in your cabin.
Wear a pair of swimsuit bottoms backwards for an entire day.
Anytime you are not in a swimsuit, you are to have a bra connection wedgie.
Have one screaming orgasm while in your cabin. Any time of day, any point on the cruise, but make it loud.

Thelittlegirl
04-28-2016, 10:09 PM
Thank you all! I will make sure I send detailed reports when I go on the cruise.

SerBlack
04-29-2016, 12:35 AM
Each day, find somewhere new on the ship to orgasm. 9 days, 9 different places. Your cabin is not allowed to be one of them.

ksoma
04-29-2016, 01:52 AM
You like wedgies and toothpaste.
Combine them.
Apply a coating to a pair of panties, and then give yourself the tightest wedgie you can.
Spend the day like that. Have your toothpaste tube on you.
If the sensation goes down, excuse yourself briefly and apply a fresh layer. If the wedgie sinks, hike it back up.

Basically, toothpaste wedgie for a day.

DareFiend
04-29-2016, 07:03 PM
Each day of the cruise, when you are in a public area of the ship, you will find a way to reach inside your clothing and give each of your nipples a nice hard twist.

samdiatmh
04-29-2016, 07:49 PM
I see someone already gave you a rule for daily orgasms. Here's something to add to it. Each day, keep a count of how many Bald Eagles (Freedom Pigeons) you see. You must edge that many times before you are allowed to cum.