PDA

View Full Version : 18.F I'm back time for some dares

HaileyK
04-27-2016, 04:54 PM
I was banned from the site for 3 days for posting so much in a day and as punishment for getting banned I will be doing all anal dares since it is a dislike that is punishment message me also in 3 hours and 15 minutes I will be going to bed but staying up as long as possible doing anal dares

HaileyK
04-27-2016, 05:17 PM
Edited post doing dares all night

SexGod123
04-27-2016, 05:19 PM
Finger your ass hole with one finger then use two then use 3 but you cant play with your pussy whlie doing this if you do then you have to use a dildo or bottle in your ass. enjoy ;)

Kevin94
04-27-2016, 05:21 PM
You will start to pleasure your Ass with 1 finger first, increase the number to 2, then to 3. You will do each Step for 2minutes. After this you will get yourself a hairbrush and insert it to the max into your ass. You then search for 2 more things, first one a bit bigger then the hairbrush, and the second one bigger then the first one, and do the same as you did with your hairbrush. After you finished you will spank your ass 15 times each side. I expect you to write a complete report as PM to me.

HaileyK
04-27-2016, 06:09 PM
Finger your ass hole with one finger then use two then use 3 but you cant play with your pussy whlie doing this if you do then you have to use a dildo or bottle in your ass. enjoy ;)
Will do and I messaged you reply soon

Rhowc
04-27-2016, 06:58 PM
Slip an ice cube into your ass. See how it feels and if you can tolerate the first, add a second ice cube. Pleasure your ass with 2 fingers until the ice melts. You may occasionally rub and finger your pussy during this time, but you are not permitted to cum until the ice has melted completely. When the ice has melted, please do cum. PM me with a complete report.

lani_122
04-27-2016, 07:38 PM
Put as much peeled bananas in your ass, as possible push them inside with brush handle. You have to hold them inside for atlast half an hour

omega10
04-27-2016, 08:23 PM
After doing some of the other dares, to make sure you're nice and clean, use your fingers to put a pair of socks, one at a time, as far in a possible while still being able to hold on to them. after each one has soaked for at least a minute, wear them for the rest of the night.

Do the same with the skimpiest underwear you have.