PDA

View Full Version : *REVISED* getDare School!

Pages : [1] 2

kay878
04-19-2016, 05:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vl09Y1c.jpg

Any Suggestions? PM me

Put in your signature "I am attending getDare School as a _________."

Week 1's Dares are MANDATORY
The rest of the next weeks dares are not unless you run out of credits.

School Starts: 4/20/16 If you join in later then you will not get credits deducted. Just state, "I am the new transfer student"

Wanna sign up for school? Or do you wanna sign up your 'children'
So you want you child (Slave) to go to school here? Well here is the format to sign them up.

Name:

What kind of kid is your child? (See list below)

Wanna be a Teacher? Or a Vice Principal? Or Desk Ladies? Or Cafeteria People?

If you apply for staff:

What Staff Member do you want to be?

Name:

How do you teach?

What do you teach?

(Teaching is like saying Ex. We will learn how to take a temp of a turkey. Stick something up your ass for 3 mins. Take it out and lick it clean. Was it warm or cold? Well, let's let the turkey cook for another hour with the object up your ass. That would be cooking class. You get to pick anything you want to teach.)

Types of Kids We Accept at Our School

If you have the ability to dare kids and do so, I will add 5 credits per dare.

Basic Nerds: These kids don't get punishments from staff. They get punishments from Bullies . (These people like Wedgies, Humiliation, and Being Controlled. I would say more of a sub/slave role.)

Bullies: These kids give punishments to all nerds and the rippers. They receive punishments from the vice principle, teachers, and desk ladies though. (Is into Corner Time, Writing Lines, Spankings, sometimes wedgies. More of a switch, they can give the kids wedgies, control them, and humiliate them but also receives them.)

Ripper: These kids bully everyone! Except the bullies. They go to the helpless kids bully them but when a teacher comes they stop and hide. Bullies punish them. (Is a switch. Gives out wedgies, controls people, humiliates them but receives it too. Also gets lines, spankings, and corner time when they or the bullies wedgie a kid.)

Freaky Nerds: These kids have everything in common with the Basic Nerd except they are all about experiments. But they get in trouble by staff all the time for making a mess in the science lab! (All staff can punish) (Gets Enema, Spanking, Corner Time, Writing Lines, Restriction, Being Controlled, Wedgies, Humiliation, and anything in their dislikes. They never give)

Cheerleaders: They think they are popular, so they give punishments out to sissies. They get punishments from the teachers for mouthing off. (Gives Wedgies, Exercises, and Humiliation. Gets Humiliation, Exercises, Lines, Corner, Restriction, Control, Wedgies, Spankings.)

Perfectionast: They think they run the school.They punish any student. But when they act snobby, it's up to the bullies to put a stop from it. (Gets Anal, Blindfolded, Handcuffs, Wedgies, Humiliation, Restriction, Corner, Lines, Spankings. Gives Spankings Only.)

Types of Staff at Our School!

Vice-Principal: They can give out any punishment to anyone of their choosing. (1 Person)

Teacher: Gives out punishments to any kid. But if they give a nerd a lines thing for no reason the Vice-Principal can give them any punishment fit for the problem.(Like teachers give spankings for no reason maybe they will get it back.) (Up to 15)

Desk Ladies: They do the announcements. Ex. I see so many people's underwear sticking out, are those suppose to stick out? I don't know but since they are, pull them really high up there. (Does not get punishments. Gives anything they want, though.) (5 People)

Cafeteria Lady: They make gross food for kids to eat but sometimes pours food down the kids pants and wedgies them. (Gives Messy, Humiliation, Wedgies.) (4 people)

Rules:

Be here for classes.

You need 1000 Credit Points to Graduate.

Any late work (Doing a dare late like Week 1 you don't do it but Week 2 you do Week 1's Dares) Then you take away 1 credit every week later than that dare.

Keep hands and feet to yourself during class, if you don't (like you wedgie someone), the teacher can give you wedgies or spank or write lines or corner you for what you did.

How to Get Credits:

The students (Bullies, Nerds, Etc) do the dares posted that week. It will have credits after it. If the students doesn't do any that week then I (the principle) take away 10 credits. If you run out of credits I give you a huge task that MUST be done and report back, if not you become suspended.

FOR LIST OF STUDENTS AND THEIR CREDITS, STAFF, PRINCIPLES WEEKLY TASKS, AND STAFF TASKS, CLICK HERE! (https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-uetvp2k5W-X2VmbzM1Wko1aG8&usp=sharing)

LitDarkness
04-19-2016, 09:57 AM
Name:My name is TheKidWithSkills.
What kind of type am I:I am a basic nerd.

BizzyDesire
04-19-2016, 10:08 AM
Name: My name is BizzyDesire
What kind of type am I: I am a freaky nerd

SissyRoosNL
04-19-2016, 04:16 PM
Name: Roos (Full name: SissyRoosNL)
What kind of type am I: Perfectionats

Excited to go to school;)

Einstienium99
04-19-2016, 04:27 PM
Name: Einstienium99
Type of Student: Basic Nerd

Coolbear627
04-19-2016, 04:32 PM
If you apply for staff:

I will be a Teacher :D

Name: Coolbear627

How do you teach? Harshly but Fairly

What do you teach? Science

Misa
04-19-2016, 04:45 PM
Name: My name is Misa
What kind of type am I: I am a cheerleader

justanotherflower
04-19-2016, 07:32 PM
Name: JustAnotherFlower
What kind of type am I: Cheerleader :cool:

semper_virilis
04-19-2016, 07:43 PM
Looks like you still need a vice-principal. I'll apply.

Name: Semper_Virilis

How do you teach? Fairly, strictly.

What do you teach? Math (dice).

Wardishydra
04-19-2016, 10:04 PM
Name: Grant
Student Type: Ripper

For proof of tasks, female teachers may kik me at Wardishydra (will only resource proof after verifying female.)

SlutAmanda
04-19-2016, 10:37 PM
Name: Amanda
What kind of type am I: Cheerleader

Ken
04-19-2016, 10:54 PM
I'm applying as a Teacher

Name:
Ken

How do you teach?
With practical classes and giving assignments,

Punishments includes: spankings, wedgies, writing lines and bondage.

What do you teach?
Basic human anatomy and physiology

guit4
04-20-2016, 06:44 AM
Name: Rick
I am a basic nerd

kay878
04-20-2016, 06:56 AM
Name:My name is TheKidWithSkills.
What kind of type am I:I am a basic nerd.
Added to the list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rc8niNO_Cj1V6hkPNFG4b4SVQny5ZLkDzRZtjwRH_MU/edit?usp=sharing
Please go to the third tab for this week's assignment.
I suggest you subscribe to this thread so you know when a new message is on this thread.

Name: My name is BizzyDesire
Added to the list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rc8niNO_Cj1V6hkPNFG4b4SVQny5ZLkDzRZtjwRH_MU/edit?usp=sharing
I suggest you subscribe to this thread so you know when a new message is on this thread.

Name: Roos (Full name: SissyRoosNL)
What kind of type am I: Perfectionats

Excited to go to school;)
Added to the list

If you apply for staff:

I will be a Teacher :D

Name: Coolbear627

How do you teach? Harshly but Fairly

What do you teach? Science?(still have to figure out what the classes are)
Added to the list, you are a teacher. You can start posting in this thread tasks. You can cater to a group of kids (like make an assignment for the basic nerds, make many different assignments for like each group of kids, an assignment for all [common interest], or cater to one kid in particular.)
After you make a task, I will go and link it into this google drive.
You can keep track of student information there too.

Name: My name is Misa
Added to the list

Name: JustAnotherFlower
What kind of type am I: Cheerleader :cool:
Added to the list

Looks like you still need a vice-principal. I'll apply.

Name: Semper_Virilis

How do you teach? Fairly, strictly.

What do you teach? Math (dice).
Added to the list, you the vice principle. You can start posting in this thread tasks. You can cater to a group of kids (like make an assignment for the basic nerds, make many different assignments for like each group of kids, an assignment for all [common interest], or cater to one kid in particular.)

Name: Grant
Student Type: Ripper

For proof of tasks, female teachers may kik me at Wardishydra (will only resource proof after verifying female.)
Added to the list

Name: Amanda
What kind of type am I: Cheerleader
Added to the list

I'm applying as a Teacher

Name:
Ken

How do you teach?
With practical classes and giving assignments,

Punishments includes: spankings, wedgies, writing lines and bondage.

What do you teach?
Basic human anatomy and physiology
Added to the list, you are a teacher. You can start posting in this thread tasks. You can cater to a group of kids (like make an assignment for the basic nerds, make many different assignments for like each group of kids, an assignment for all [common interest], or cater to one kid in particular.)

Name: Rick
I am a basic nerd
Added to the list

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone can still join!

caoya
04-20-2016, 07:01 AM
Name: My name is CaoYa

kay878
04-20-2016, 07:07 AM
All tasks are in the google drive for this week!

BUT I WILL ALSO POST THEM HERE. BUT IF YOU MISS A TASK, DON'T ASK ME WHERE IT IS, GO TO THE GOOGLE DRIVE! ITS THERE FOR A REASON, ASK SILLY QUESTIONS ABOUT WHERE TO FIND TASKS, KNOW HOW MANY POINTS YOU HAVE, ETC WILL GET YOU REMOVED FROM THIS SCHOOL.

This Week's Dares:
Week 1. (Assembly Day)

You all are to write a report of what happens to you this week, by 5/1/16. If you fail to PM me (or write it in this thread, whatever) there will be problems.

Now how to get an A?
Well you need to Review Everything that happened this week. Think, how did you feel what’s your thoughts, Full Sentences, no grammar/spelling/punctuation errors. Format it, and make sure its clear and paints a picture in my head.

Why does an 'A' matter?
Well depending on how low your grade is, the more or less consequences.

Did part of your dare but not fully?
Pm a report and I will how many decide points to give you.

Note: Every Punishment Bullies Give Out Earns Them an Extra 10 points, Every graduated class (First 5=1 class) Can punish the Principle (Kay878) if they want. EVERYONE MUST GIVE A REPORT ON THIS ONE.

Basic Nerds:
You walk into school today and see a bully in your way. He looks at you and walks to you. He goes to wedgie you. Grab the back of your underwear pull tight up! Then he says, we are in the same class so don't pick at your wedgie at all. You are to remain to stay wedgied all day. (30 Credits)

Bullies:
You see a kid coming your way, you realize you have an embarrassing photo of them. You ask them if this should tget out or are they your personal slave. He decides to be your slave so it won’t become leaked. Finally, the principle (Kay878) realizes what happened. She makes you strip down naked and get a coin. You are to have your hands on your head nose pressing up to the coin in the corner. Every time it drops you are to add 5 more mins and restart your time. You are given 30 mins in the corner. (45 Credits)

Ripper:
You just slapped a kid and you saw the principle coming you told her, that kid kicked you in the balls, the principle was to smart. She made you write lines "I will never lie again." 100 times. (20 Credits)

Freaky Nerds:
Today you were caught talking to this 'nerdy girl' but found out it was a Girl Cheerleader, she dragged you into lockers room and forces you to wear the opposite sex’s clothes and go to class. (Not Public? 20 Credits. Semi-Public? 60 Credits. Public? 100 Credits.)

Cheerleaders:
You were so stuck in your head, you thought you were better than the other cheerleaders. They give you a Bra-Connection wedgie. You then go to cheer and have to exercise for 5 mins. Mostly jumping jacks and tumbling. (50 Credits)

Perfectionasts:
Girls: You act so perfect the bullies decide to put you in your place. They make you strip naked to your thong, they handcuff you to a pole like thing and amuse them by pole dancing for five minutes. They then made you insert an object into your ass for 1 hour.
Guys: You think you are the shit. Until the Stronger guys send ya to the corner for 1 hour but since you're a guy, a wedgie goes along with it and make you stick a marker up your ass.
(55 Credits.)

[I]Extra Credit: All Extra Credit Due 5/1/16, post on forum what you did and how you felt to receive credit.

Basic Nerds:

-Quick Wedgie then undo it. Feel the sharp pain that second. (5 Credits) Leave in Comments you did it.
-Write a 100 worded essay about your love for wedgies. (25 Credits, PM the Principle [kay878] it.)
-Masturbate until you are about to have an orgasm, but ruin it.(10 Points)
-Pee Control, Drink 5 HUGE GLASSES OF WATER, Don't pee until you go to bed at your new bedtime, 7 PM. You may pee in the sink through your underwear. (30 Points)

Bullies:

-Write a sorry letter to a random getDare member on you punishing them, if they reply say "NO REPLIES TO THIS" and also send the message to the Principle (kay878) if it satisfies her you will get 10 extra credits. (25 Credits for doing it)
- Do this Dice Dare and report to the Principle telling her everything.
Roll a dice to decide what you're going to spank yourself with:
1. HairBrush
2. Belt
3. Hand
4. Hard-cover Book
5. Wooden Pole
6. You're going to have to do this dare 5 times using each of the 5 spanking tools
Now roll two dice and times the two numbers together to get how many times you are to spank yourself on the butt.
Roll another dice to decide the strength of the spank, 1=soft through to 6= as hard as you can.
Now flip a coin or roll a dice:
Heads/even= you are finished (unless you got a 6 on the first roll, then you have to keep going till you have finished all 5 times)
Tails/odd= You are you snap a rubber band on your boobs/penis (roll a dice to see how many times) now you're finished (unless you got a 6 on the first roll, then you have to keep going till you have finished all 5 times) (50 Credits)
-Wedgie yourself for bullying (10 Credits.)

Ripper:
-Since its your name, get in a wedgie and rip your underwear like you do to others. (30 Credits.)
-Swear much? Mouth scrubbing, 2 mins. (15 Credits)
-Now you’re lying? Corner, don't get out for an hour, everytime you look at the clock or stop thinking why you are there, you uncover a piece of clothing and restart the time (20 Credits)

Freaky Nerds:
-Cross Dress for 30 mins. (20 Credits)
- Wear fake tails for 15 mins (The high-school I went to had people come to school everyday wearing fake stuff, if they got promoted up in the group they could wear another thing like a cat tail.) (10 Credits.)
-You are denied to be freaky for 1 hour, god you’re so embarrassing to be around. (10 Credits)

Cheerleaders:
- You have corner time since you missed practice, sit there for 1 hour. (20 Credits)
- You made your Bully of a bf that shares the same class as you furious. He took you into the boys bathroom to be spanked 100 times each cheek. You cried and he sat you up on his leg and he hugged you. You get them every hour for 8 hours in school that day. He ain't dealing with your shit. Next time he is mad leave him alone.(100 Credits)
- You made it as a cheerleader, but the girls always welcome newcomers in wedgies. You are wedgied and then you are told to wear no bra under your uniform, you look like a slut. (40 Credits)

Perfectionasts:
- The Bully that likes you asks you out, you turned him down. He grabbed your hair and pulled you to the boys bathroom and smudged your make up, at the end of the day he made you come home with him. He handcuffed you to a seat and gave you a chair wedgie until you said yes.... which was in 2 hours. (50 Credits) Girls Only
-Stick a marker in your ass cause a bully commanded you to remind you that you don't run the school. (10 Credits) Both Genders
-Messy up your hair/makeup and go out in public. (Not bad it can be just taking a walk or sitting in your front yard. (5 Credits.) Girls Only

Maku
04-20-2016, 07:08 AM
Name
Maku

Basic nerd

kay878
04-20-2016, 07:09 AM
Name: My name is CaoYa
Added to the list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Name
Maku

Basic nerd
Added to the list

Victoria85
04-20-2016, 08:09 AM
Name
Vincentio

Freaky nerd

Out of the country at the moment, but will be back in time for week 1 to end.

bunbuns89
04-20-2016, 08:10 AM
Name: bunbuns89

I am a freaky nerd. ^^

steve101
04-20-2016, 10:18 AM
Name
Steve

Freaky nerd

DominateMe33
04-20-2016, 10:26 AM
Name: DominateMe33

What kind of type am I?: Freaky Nerd

tallguy2241
04-20-2016, 01:44 PM
What Staff Member do you want to be? teacher

Name: tallguy2241

How do you teach? Strictly by the numbers

What do you teach? math

Sissyboy705
04-20-2016, 01:56 PM
Name
sissyboy705

Basic nerd

samk7675
04-20-2016, 01:57 PM
Name:Sam
Student Type: Basic Nerd

Shadow.Jack
04-20-2016, 08:23 PM
Name: Shadow.Jack
Type: basic nerd

Likeabosslip
04-20-2016, 08:33 PM
I am a transfer student.
Name: likeabosslip
Type: freaky nerd

LitDarkness
04-21-2016, 04:14 AM
Yesterday, I gave myself a wedgie pulling tight up. The underwear wasn't to tight as a pad blocked some of the wedgie but not all.

It felt weird but nice and wasn't super bad or anything. Yesterday I had to bend down a lot to spread hay and clean a bit, so the wedgie got worse at times for those reasons.

kay878
04-21-2016, 05:18 AM
Name
Vincentio

Freaky nerd

Out of the country at the moment, but will be back in time for week 1 to end.

Name: bunbuns89

I am a freaky nerd. ^^

Name
Steve

Freaky nerd

Name: DominateMe33

What kind of type am I?: Freaky Nerd

Name
sissyboy705

Basic nerd

Name:Sam

Name: Shadow.Jack
Type: basic nerd

I am a transfer student.
Name: likeabosslip
Type: freaky nerd

ALL OF YOU
Added to the list

Name: tallguy2241

How do you teach? Strictly by the numbers

What do you teach? math

Yesterday, I gave myself a wedgie pulling tight up. The underwear wasn't to tight as a pad blocked some of the wedgie but not all.

It felt weird but nice and wasn't super bad or anything. Yesterday I had to bend down a lot to spread hay and clean a bit, so the wedgie got worse at times for those reasons.

Points have been awarded to you, the first one to get points!

guit4
04-21-2016, 05:35 AM
I did my quick wedgie last night until I started to hear my newish boxers start to rip

Frayne
04-21-2016, 10:34 AM
I am a transfer student

Name: Frayne

I am a basic nerd

Ken
04-22-2016, 02:22 AM
Fist Human Anatomy class

This task will be for everyone joined up to now:

TheKidWithSkills
Rick
Maku
Sam
sissyboy705
Shadow.Jack
Grant
BizzyDesire
Vincentio
bunbuns89
Steve
DominateMe33
likeabosslip
Misa
JustAnotherFlower
Amanda
CaoYa
Roos

So, it's the first class, let's start with an easy task:
Without looking up online, I want you to pm me or post in this thread(in spoilers please) the names of the muscles of the arm (forearm and shoulder not included)

The punishment will be canning spanks,
for each name missing/wrong you will get 1 very hard spank on your right ass cheek

You have 3 days from this post to complete the task, or you are going to receive a more intense punishment.

After the time is up i will give the amount of spanks for each student and I will select one student to help me give everyone else a homework.

guit4
04-22-2016, 11:08 AM
bicep triceps deltiod

69negenenzestig69
04-22-2016, 01:46 PM
I am a transfer student
Name 69negenenzestig69
Age 20
Kid freaky nerd

steve101
04-22-2016, 01:48 PM
Triceps, Biceps and don't know

Likeabosslip
04-22-2016, 03:14 PM
I did some chores around the house while wearing knee socks, skirt, hair-band, and applied some lipstick.
Dont really know what was meant by a fake tail so i took the belt of a dressing gown which resembles a tail and put that into the top of my trousers and wiggled it about a little bit.
Since i wasn't allowed to be freaky for an hour i did what every normal nerd would: read a book.

SissyRoosNL
04-22-2016, 03:39 PM
I know of the following muscles:
Biceps, Triceps, Brachialis and Brachioradialis

Curiositypeaks
04-22-2016, 03:49 PM
I am a transfer student.

Name - Curiositypeaks

Age - 22

I am a freaky nerd

caoya
04-23-2016, 01:40 AM
My predecessors give me a Bra-Connection wedgie.
I had been spank by my bf, because I got a Bra-Connection wedgie and furious.
He let me bend over and spank 100 times each ass.
My bf made me late to practice cheer. My predecessors punish me to sit on the corner bench and spread legs 1 hour.
My butt is very painful, it made me fiddle and overtime of punish. From 1 hour add to 1 hour, 30 minutes.
I'm a crossdresser so I wear a bra is shameful than no bra.

Name:Cao Ya
Time:Apr 23, 2016, 4:30 PM
Custom Punishment:A lazy cheerleader needs punishment
Disciplinarian:Julie
Movement Threshold:40%
Starting Duration:1 hour
Penalties:30 minutes
Total Duration1 hour, 30 minutes
Log
0:00:00 Corner time started.
0:22:04 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:22:34 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:26:46 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:29:08 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:31:01 Movement detected. 15 minute penalty.
0:40:07 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:46:32 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:50:01 Movement detected. 15 minute penalty.
1:30:00 Corner time completed.

(If need proof pm me)

Sha101
04-23-2016, 01:48 AM
Name: Dan
I am a basic nerd

schwansexy
04-23-2016, 07:18 AM
Name: schwansexy
I am a freaky nerd

samk7675
04-23-2016, 08:48 AM
Biceps, Triceps, Brachiais, Pronator Teres, Medial Epicondyle, Olecranon,

IceCold
04-23-2016, 02:18 PM
I'm a transfer student
Name:My name is IceCold.
What kind of type am I: Freaky Nerd

tallguy2241
04-23-2016, 04:17 PM
Okay students...Time for your first math lesson.

Basic Multiplication.

Let A = the number of minutes spent in a cold shower (rounded down to the nearest minute...59 seconds becomes zero minutes)

B = the number of edges done, one after the other, without cumming

C= every 50 spanks to the ass. (again, rounded down...99 spanks means C =1)

Multiply A, B and C together. Your total must be equal or greater than 64.

This assignment is due in 5 days. Punishments will be given for those not completing. Post here or by pm.

If there is a reason you cannot complete this assignment, pm me with your reason, and an alternate assignment will be given.

Edit for clarification: It is not required that all of the tasks be done at the same time.

Tiasismeas
04-23-2016, 04:24 PM
I am a transfer student
Name: TM
I'm a freaky nerd

Likeabosslip
04-23-2016, 05:00 PM
In case someone hasn't realized this. the most efficient way of doing the dare is scoring 4 points intact section

tallguy2241
04-23-2016, 07:16 PM
In case someone hasn't realized this. the most efficient way of doing the dare is scoring 4 points intact section

And for talking out of turn, you have earned 20 ball spanks.

Likeabosslip
04-23-2016, 07:48 PM

Sorry sir, for speaking out of turn. I was just trying to impress you.

kay878
04-24-2016, 11:55 AM
THE SPREADSHEET IS UPDATED TO RECENTLY!

I am a transfer student

Name: Frayne

I am a basic nerd
Added to the list

Fist Human Anatomy class

This task will be for everyone joined up to now:

TheKidWithSkills
Rick
Maku
Sam
sissyboy705
Shadow.Jack
Grant
BizzyDesire
Vincentio
bunbuns89
Steve
DominateMe33
likeabosslip
Misa
JustAnotherFlower
Amanda
CaoYa
Roos

So, it's the first class, let's start with an easy task:
Without looking up online, I want you to pm me or post in this thread(in spoilers please) the names of the muscles of the arm (forearm and shoulder not included)

The punishment will be canning spanks,
for each name missing/wrong you will get 1 very hard spank on your right ass cheek

You have 3 days from this post to complete the task, or you are going to receive a more intense punishment.

After the time is up i will give the amount of spanks for each student and I will select one student to help me give everyone else a homework.
You have given 1 task, the spreadsheet now shows everyone you have.
Also, to all students who has done this so far, I can no give you your points until Ken has graded you all.

I am a transfer student
Name 69negenenzestig69
Age 20
Kid freaky nerd
Added to the list

I am a transfer student.

Name - Curiositypeaks

Age - 22

I am a freaky nerd
Added to the list

Name: Dan
I am a basic nerd
Added to the list

Name: schwansexy
I am a freaky nerd
Added to the list

I'm a transfer student
Name:My name is IceCold.
What kind of type am I: Freaky Nerd
Added to the list

Okay students...Time for your first math lesson.

Basic Multiplication.

Let A = the number of minutes spent in a cold shower (rounded down to the nearest minute...59 seconds becomes zero minutes)

B = the number of edges done, one after the other, without cumming

C= every 50 spanks to the ass. (again, rounded down...99 spanks means C =1)

Multiply A, B and C together. Your total must be equal or greater than 64.

This assignment is due in 5 days. Punishments will be given for those not completing. Post here or by pm.

If there is a reason you cannot complete this assignment, pm me with your reason, and an alternate assignment will be given.
You have given 1 task, the spreadsheet now shows everyone you have.

I am a transfer student
Name: TM
I'm a freaky nerd
Added to the list

You recieved 1 punishment, the spreadsheet now shows everyone that you have.

You have given 1 punishment, the spreadsheet now shows everyone that you have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I post Week 2 assignment and extra credit that is from me, WEDNESDAY! (It will come every wednesday) Look out for that!

samk7675
04-24-2016, 01:12 PM
I was in an all day wedgie. It felt weird having my navy blue boxer briefs up my ass all day. It really hurt bending over

DominateMe33
04-25-2016, 06:02 AM
Fist Human Anatomy class

bicep, tricep, traps, deltoids

semper_virilis
04-25-2016, 07:51 AM
This Week's Tasks/Dares from the Vice Principal:

For all students: Wear something every day this week as your "uniform" to remind you that you're in school. Anything you can "wear" counts. Underwear, outerwear, hat, jewelry, yarn bracelet, whatever. Just be sure to wear it every day (M-F). 10 credits. Subtract 10 if more than one day is missed.

Basic Nerds:
You avoid the bullies until lunch time, then you're cornered. They take your chair and force you to eat your meal off the table without using your hands. And with a wedgie in place. (20 Credits)

Bullies:
You are caught making a smaller kid cry. As a result, you are taken to a classroom and forced to write "I am a bully and deserve to be punished." 30 times on the board. (20 Credits) (Use this link: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=27362&accessCode=school)

Ripper:
For your participation in bullying the basic nerd, you are taken to a room and spanked. 50 times. With a paddle (or wooden spoon, ruler, etc.). (30 Credits)

Freaky Nerds:
You lost a bet with a friend on a basketball game, and now you have to do a simple enema. (10 credits)

Cheerleaders:
It's a new school year, and the new cheerleaders are being hazed... I mean welcomed to the club. Your panties have been taken and hidden for three days. (40 Credits)

Perfectionists:
For talking smart to the staff, you are ordered to stand in the corner for 30 minutes. While you're doing this, some bullies come along and "pants" you. Spend the half hour with anything you're wearing below the waist pulled down around your ankles. (15 Credits)

Purple13
04-25-2016, 11:59 AM
I am a transfer student

Name: purple
Student: Freaky Nerd

Coolbear627
04-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Firstly I have decided to do History Class since we already have a science like class.

Secondly I will be taking after my fellow teacher Ken by starting you off with a softball question for the first day of class.

Your Question (also you are not allowed to use the internet) tell me the first 5 american presidents put them in a spoiler and for every one you get wrong you will be given a punishment. I will also send you your scores.

You have 2 days to answer you will be given an even harsher punishment if late.

This is for every student that is one here before I posted this includes:

TheKidWithSkills
Rick
Maku
Sam
sissyboy705
Shadow.Jack
Frayne
Dan
Grant
BizzyDesire
Vincentio
bunbuns89
Steve
DominateMe33
likeabosslip
Curiositypeaks
schwansexy
IceCold
TM
Misa
JustAnotherFlower
Amanda
CaoYa
Roos
Purple13

I hope to have a great school year with you all!;)

SlutAmanda
04-25-2016, 04:13 PM
Bicep, tricep, cuadricep

SlutAmanda
04-25-2016, 04:19 PM
George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
John Adams
Andrew Jackson
Abraham Lincoln

Misa
04-25-2016, 05:15 PM
I'm not American so I don't know how many I'm going to get right for this. Washinton, Adams, Jefferson, Monroe, Madison?

samk7675
04-25-2016, 05:33 PM
Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Monroe, Madison

qt31415926
04-25-2016, 07:26 PM
I am a transfer student

Name: qt
Student Type: freaky nerd

qt31415926
04-25-2016, 07:30 PM
Ummmm. I never took anatomy. I did play a little doctor. :-)

Bicep, tricep

qt31415926
04-25-2016, 07:31 PM
I learned this a very very long time ago...

Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Monroe, Jackson

Curiositypeaks
04-25-2016, 08:20 PM
George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, John Adams

I am not American so hopefully this is right!

I have also already completed my freaky nerd task from the vice principal :)

semper_virilis
04-25-2016, 08:27 PM
I learned this a very very long time ago...

[SPOILER]Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Monroe, Jackson[\SPOILER]

For not verifying the spoiler tags and showing the answers to the class (which counts as cheating), I issue this lines punishment: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=27382&accessCode=spoiler

5 credits for completion.

guit4
04-26-2016, 02:00 AM
Washington Adams Jefferson madison Monroe

SissyRoosNL
04-26-2016, 02:59 AM
Time for your first math lesson. Basic Multiplication.

A: 2 minutes 5 seconds I hate cold showers. So A=2
B: I did 10 edges i came the 11th..., so B=10 A*B=20
C: So I did 200 spanks to the ass. so C=4. Making it to A*B*C= 80
Since 80 > 64. Q.E.D.

Perfectionast: For talking smart to the staff, you are ordered to stand in the corner for 30 minutes. While you're doing this, some bullies come along and "pants" you. Spend the half hour with anything you're wearing below the waist pulled down around your ankles. (15 Credits)

I will wear a silver necklace for a week.

I am sorry for talking smart. I stood in the corner for half an hour. I was wearing a string a pink thong and jeans. Those were pulled down and around my ankles the whole 30 minutes. Unfortunately a roommate walked in seeing my pink thong and jeans around my ankles...

Firstly I have decided to do History Class since

I think I know 3... I have no clue about the other 2. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison

Reptile
04-26-2016, 03:32 AM

Name: Reptile

How do you teach? NO PAIN, NO GAIN

What do you teach? Sport/gym/physical education

LitDarkness
04-26-2016, 05:30 AM
Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Monroe, Jackson

caoya
04-26-2016, 06:11 AM
I'm not American, I only know of these.
Washington
Lincoln
Benjamin
Clinton
Obama

LitDarkness
04-26-2016, 07:14 AM

For all students: Wear something every day this week as your "uniform" to remind you that you're in school. Anything you can "wear" counts. Underwear, outerwear, hat, jewelry, yarn bracelet, whatever. Just be sure to wear it every day (M-F). 10 credits. Subtract 10 if more than one day is missed.

Basic Nerds:
You avoid the bullies until lunch time, then you're cornered. They take your chair and force you to eat your meal off the table without using your hands. And with a wedgie in place. (20 Credits)

Bullies:
You are caught making a smaller kid cry. As a result, you are taken to a classroom and forced to write "I am a bully and deserve to be punished." 30 times on the board. (20 Credits) (Use this link: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=27362&accessCode=school)

Ripper:
For your participation in bullying the basic nerd, you are taken to a room and spanked. 50 times. With a paddle (or wooden spoon, ruler, etc.). (30 Credits)

Freaky Nerds:
You lost a bet with a friend on a basketball game, and now you have to do a simple enema. (10 credits)

Cheerleaders:
It's a new school year, and the new cheerleaders are being hazed... I mean welcomed to the club. Your panties have been taken and hidden for three days. (40 Credits)

Perfectionists:
For talking smart to the staff, you are ordered to stand in the corner for 30 minutes. While you're doing this, some bullies come along and "pants" you. Spend the half hour with anything you're wearing below the waist pulled down around your ankles. (15 Credits)

I choose/chose to wear my watch as my uniform thingy. (Mainly because I won't forget to wear it as I wear it everyday.)

qt31415926
04-26-2016, 09:37 AM
For not verifying the spoiler tags and showing the answers to the class (which counts as cheating), I issue this lines punishment: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=27382&accessCode=spoiler

Yes sir, I will work on this tonight. It doesn't say how many lines or if breaks are allowed so I will be sure to keep fluids and fiber low today.

Purple13
04-26-2016, 11:40 AM
Firstly I have decided to do History Class since we already have a science like class.

Secondly I will be taking after my fellow teacher Ken by starting you off with a softball question for the first day of class.

Your Question (also you are not allowed to use the internet) tell me the first 5 american presidents put them in a spoiler and for every one you get wrong you will be given a punishment. I will also send you your scores.

TheKidWithSkills
Rick
Maku
Sam
sissyboy705
Shadow.Jack
Frayne
Dan
Grant
BizzyDesire
Vincentio
bunbuns89
Steve
DominateMe33
likeabosslip
Curiositypeaks
schwansexy
IceCold
TM
Misa
JustAnotherFlower
Amanda
CaoYa
Roos
Purple13

George Washington
John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
John Quincy Adams
Alexander hAmilton

qt31415926
04-26-2016, 12:24 PM

I fixed my post. You are propogating the cheating with your quote. Also, the proper grammar would be:
I issue these lines for punishment. Or:
I issue this punishment task.

guit4
04-26-2016, 01:37 PM
I fixed my post. You are propogating the cheating with your quote. Also, the proper grammar would be:

I disagree. In this sentence 'lines punishment' is an adjective and noun, not two nouns. The teacher had it right.

Gigantesub
04-26-2016, 01:48 PM
I am a transfer student.

Name - Gigantesub

Age - 22

I am a cheerleader

Hornyperson
04-26-2016, 02:02 PM
I would like to be a teacher
Name: Hornyperson
How do I teach? Friendly and Funny teacher, but will be strict if the class needs to get things done
What do I teach? Language

Reptile
04-26-2016, 02:03 PM
OK class, shut up and line up against the wall you pathetic little maggots!

NOW!!!

[teacher scans the line from left to right in disgust]

HISSSSS!! Never in 20 years of teaching have I seen so many scrawny, unhealthy or overweight losers in one class. Well I'll tell you something, that will certainly change in the following weeks. Next semester is the annual sports day against our rival school "Chumply Mannor Grammar School". We've won the last 5 years on the trot and I for one WILL NOT TOLERATE FALURE THIS YEAR. Do you understand what I am saying? There will be pain. There will be sweat. There will be blood and there will be certainly be tears. Sports class is compulsory for all of you and I will not stop my onslaught until you have turned your miserable existences into respectable, iron pumping, winners. IS THAT CLEAR???

[silence]

IS THAT CLEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR???

["Yes Sir!!!!" echo's around the sports hall]

Who am I you may ask? I am Mr. Reptile, or Sir. Nothing else. You will speak when spoken too. You will do exactly what I say or there will be consequences.
I will call you whatever I choose.. anything that amuses me.

Before we get started, here are the ground rules of my class.

1) You will wear the correct kit. For all indoor exercises, you will be completely naked. All jewellery must be removed or taped up. Long hair tied back. All outdoor exercises MUST be completed COMMANDO, boys wear shorts, girls wear shorts or mini skirts. Socks must be pulled right up.

2) After exercises you will have communal showers. Warm showers are a privilege which must be earned. Unless stated otherwise, you will shower on the coldest setting.

3) All exercises are to be completed within 24hrs unless stated otherwise. No excuses.

Await the first assignment...

Reptile
04-26-2016, 02:09 PM
Right, so now everyone is clear on the rules, lets begin our first class

Who's that speaking out of turn!!!

TheKidwithSkills and Gigantesub!!

So you think that it is acceptable to whisper while I'm talking?? You can both come out to the front and demonstrate to the rest of the class how to do a plank. Google it if you don't know. Use a clock/stopwatch and time how long you are able to hold the plank position. Post in this thread a full report of the exercise, including your physical appearance, the clothes you remove and describe how the exercise went.. and of course, report the amount of time you held the plank for (you may wish to PM me your time if you are worried the other person will have an unfair advantage from knowing the time they have to beat).

The winner will earn a warm shower.

The loser will have 3 minute cold showers for one whole week. For the duration of the showers they must keep a finger up their ass.

Should the combined total of both of you're plank times be less than 1 minute 40 seconds, the entire class will receive a punishment of a 3 minute cold shower. And you wouldn't want to upset your class mates would you?

As for the rest of you strip and give me 20 full push ups? Can't do 20? Then lie on your front until you've recovered enough to continue.

Gigantesub
04-26-2016, 02:28 PM

TheKidWithSkills
Rick
Maku
Sam
sissyboy705
Shadow.Jack
Frayne
Dan
Grant
BizzyDesire
Vincentio
bunbuns89
Steve
DominateMe33
likeabosslip
Curiositypeaks
schwansexy
IceCold
TM
Misa
JustAnotherFlower
Amanda
CaoYa
Roos
Purple13

George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe

Hornyperson
04-26-2016, 02:40 PM
Welcome to Language Class students! I am your teacher, Hornyperson. Every week starting next week, week 2, I will assign you a different task about a language. There will be four sections every week: Grammar, Culture, Vocabulary, and Translation. Some will be tasks and some will be quizzes. Assignments will be handed out over the week and all are due the following Sunday. Late work will not be tolerated in this class. PERIOD. If its late then no credit will be given for that part. If there are any questions about this class PM me

LitDarkness
04-26-2016, 03:15 PM
After going to my mom's room while taking the phone and locking the door, (incase my parents come home sooner than expected) First I took my watch off then my silly bands (one of a America map in red white and blue, one of a skull in white and a blue one of I never looked so don't know.) Then I carefully took my red "Get the booty shirt" with a pirate skull off slowly making sure not to get it inside out and sat it on the bed, then kicked my black sandals off then slowly took my blue and white pants off again careful so they wouldn't be inside out, tossing them on the bed.

I grabbed my watch and started the stop watch on my watch before placing it on the ground before I did the plank.

I did the plank position, it made my boobs hand down quite a bit, they were hard as I just done a pain task before this. (Working on that limit with someone) The task involved rubbing with a sponge.

It was quite painful as well I have some back problems and doing a plank or even push-ups can make it extra painful on bad days. I was aiming for 1:40 or longer, where I had the watch, there was no way I could look at it. I kept counting to myself trying to ignore the pain.

Then I couldn't ignore it any longer so got out of the position. I checked my watch and got the time I did the plank. I took off 2 seconds for getting into position.

I did google the plank before hand even though I knew what it was to make sure as I have some trust issues with anyone including myself and can't get it out of my head I'm wrong about everything or dumb. (Working on that.)

When I was in the plank, I was straight legs closed arms wide, like a push-up position without the push-up part.

My boobs hung down as I already said and I'm sure my left eye was towards the left (strabismus) and I was on a rug while doing it.

qt31415926
04-26-2016, 03:22 PM
After going to my mom's room while taking the phone and locking the door, (incase my parents come home sooner than expected) First I took my watch off then my silly bands (one of a America map in red white and blue, one of a skull in white and a blue one of I never looked so don't know.) Then I carefully took my red "Get the booty shirt" with a pirate skull off slowly making sure not to get it inside out and sat it on the bed, then kicked my black sandals off then slowly took my blue and white pants off again careful so they wouldn't be inside out, tossing them on the bed.

I grabbed my watch and started the stop watch on my watch before placing it on the ground before I did the plank.

I did the plank position, it made my boobs hand down quite a bit, they were hard as I just done a pain task before this. (Working on that limit with someone) The task involved rubbing with a sponge.

It was quite painful as well I have some back problems and doing a plank or even push-ups can make it extra painful on bad days. I was aiming for 1:40 or longer, where I had the watch, there was no way I could look at it. I kept counting to myself trying to ignore the pain.

Then I couldn't ignore it any longer so got out of the position. I checked my watch and got the time I did the plank. I took off 2 seconds for getting into position.

I did google the plank before hand even though I knew what it was to make sure as I have some trust issues with anyone including myself and can't get it out of my head I'm wrong about everything or dumb. (Working on that.)

When I was in the plank, I was straight legs closed arms wide, like a push-up position without the push-up part.

My boobs hung down as I already said and I'm sure my left eye was towards the left (strabismus) and I was on a rug while doing it.

Well done!! I hope you win!

LitDarkness
04-26-2016, 03:23 PM
Well done!! I hope you win!

Thanks. I hope so too.

Don't you have push-ups to do?

qt31415926
04-26-2016, 03:28 PM
Thanks. I hope so too.

Don't you have push-ups to do?

Yes, I have push ups to do. Soon as I get home from work. I have another 100 spanks to do for the math assignment and have to find an enema kit and a f'ng writing assignment to complete and something else I can't remember.

LitDarkness
04-26-2016, 03:38 PM
Yes, I have push ups to do. Soon as I get home from work. I have another 100 spanks to do for the math assignment and have to find an enema kit and a f'ng writing assignment to complete and something else I can't remember.

That's a lot for you.

Coolbear627
04-26-2016, 03:42 PM
Hey so when I grade your test i believe the amount you get right will be the amount of points you get. to your overall score is that right?

qt31415926
04-26-2016, 03:43 PM
That's a lot for you.

Hopefully I can catch up today. Activity is good by the teachers. No bullies yet, so shouldn't be too bad for joining late.

LitDarkness
04-26-2016, 03:45 PM
Hopefully I can catch up today. Activity is good by the teachers. No bullies yet, so shouldn't be too bad for joining late.

Hopefully not.

And coolbear; I believe it's what you specify but ask Kay to make sure if it's not on the first page of the thread.

qt31415926
04-26-2016, 03:45 PM
Hey so when I grade your test i believe the amount you get right will be the amount of points you get. to your overall score is that right?

Sounds good to me. Unless you state more points than it would be a percentage. For example 10 point grade with 5 questions and 4 right is 8 points.

Coolbear627
04-26-2016, 03:50 PM
Thats probably what I am gonna do then. i will just have to pm Kay the scores then.

majorsweet
04-26-2016, 04:46 PM
Name:My name is MajorSweet
What kind of type am I: I am a basic nerd.

badgirl20
04-26-2016, 05:22 PM
Name: badgirl20
What kind of type am i: the freaky nerd

lovelana
04-26-2016, 05:30 PM
Name:My name is LoveLana
What kind of type am I: Perfectionist :)

subboy1993
04-26-2016, 05:43 PM
"I am a new transfer student"
Name: my name is zack
What kind of type am i: bullie

LitDarkness
04-26-2016, 05:53 PM

Basic Nerds:

Bullies:

Ripper:

Freaky Nerds:

Cheerleaders:

Perfectionists:

For lunch I chose spicy Cheetos. Spices give me the poops so I'll regret that descion later. I gave myself a small wedgie. (A pad makes it less painful even from the back I found.)

I used the small brown table in my room. I put the bowl on it and grabbed the Cheetos with my mouth. Honestly, it wasn't bad. It felt kind of relieving doing that. Although, it was hard to get the Cheetos in my mouth due tithe deepness of the bowl. And it kind of was like a walrus teeth and trying to force those in your mouth. I can't say eating without your hands is easy.

Misa
04-26-2016, 05:53 PM
Going into the second day of the vice principles dare where the cheerleaders panties were stolen, not been too bad so far !

odd
04-26-2016, 08:04 PM
"I've just moved here and am looking for a new school"

Name: odd

Tiasismeas
04-26-2016, 08:07 PM
[Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Jackson (?)

I'm sorry if I'm late for the 1st vice principle task, but I cross dressed. I felt very humililiated and was very wet the whole time. This week I'm wearing the same shoes every day as uniform, and I just did my enema so I'm cramping pretty badly. Thank you Sir for the push ups. I look forward to your class.

qt31415926
04-26-2016, 09:45 PM
I haven't found an enema kit yet, so maybe this weekend I will make the hour drive to the city to shop in a traditional drug store.

Math.
Almost 17.5 minutes in a cold shower, 1 edge and 200 swats is 68 > 64. Kind of a nice trick of having to have at least 1 for multiplication.

Wearing a class ring for the uniform.

Wore a house dress while doing chores inside the house. The back windows were open. Did dusting, vacuuming, dishes, cleaned the litter box and took out the trash (after dark). Trash can is on the other side of the detached garage.

I would like more info on 'denied to be freaky for 1 hour'.

Got naked for the 20 pushups. I did 10 then rested for 20 seconds or so and then did 5 and rested for 20 seconds and then finished the last 5.

Now to do my writing task after a potty break.

qt31415926
04-26-2016, 09:52 PM
Finished my lines and denied for 10 hours based on number of lines that I wrote.

Initially you had to write 10 lines, you made 0 mistakes and wrote 10 lines in total.

You typed 227 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 2 minutes and 25.4 seconds seconds.

Half speed, but no errors. :-)

Gigantesub
04-26-2016, 09:56 PM
Right, so now everyone is clear on the rules, lets begin our first class

Who's that speaking out of turn!!!

TheKidwithSkills and Gigantesub!!

So you think that it is acceptable to whisper while I'm talking?? You can both come out to the front and demonstrate to the rest of the class how to do a plank. Google it if you don't know. Use a clock/stopwatch and time how long you are able to hold the plank position. Post in this thread a full report of the exercise, including your physical appearance, the clothes you remove and describe how the exercise went.. and of course, report the amount of time you held the plank for (you may wish to PM me your time if you are worried the other person will have an unfair advantage from knowing the time they have to beat).

The winner will earn a warm shower.

The loser will have 3 minute cold showers for one whole week. For the duration of the showers they must keep a finger up their ass.

Should the combined total of both of you're plank times be less than 1 minute 40 seconds, the entire class will receive a punishment of a 3 minute cold shower. And you wouldn't want to upset your class mates would you?

As for the rest of you strip and give me 20 full push ups? Can't do 20? Then lie on your front until you've recovered enough to continue.

I walked into my apartment , my green sundress swishing ever so provocatively just below my ass. Once inside I immediately wiggled out of my wedges and then wiggled out of the dress, leaving my body completely naked. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and grabbed my phone. I clicked the icon for random song selection on my iPhone and then skipped around until I found a good planking song "I'm on a boat". I opened the stop watch and then began my plank. Legs straight back and ass up and flat with my back, my boobs hanging down halfway to the ground. My body glistened with sweat as I had been walking in the heat just before arriving back at my place, my body began to shake and tremble. I broke out of the plank in a modest time, though I hope it will combine with my fellow talker to beat the benchmark. Then I moved into my push-ups, doing them in sets of five to make it a little easier for me. After twenty, I collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily before quickly covering up with a blanket, realizing the blinds to my windows were open.

LitDarkness
04-26-2016, 10:01 PM
I walked into my apartment , my green sundress swishing ever so provocatively just below my ass. Once inside I immediately wiggled out of my wedges and then wiggled out of the dress, leaving my body completely naked. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and grabbed my phone. I clicked the icon for random song selection on my iPhone and then skipped around until I found a good planking song "I'm on a boat". I opened the stop watch and then began my plank. Legs straight back and ass up and flat with my back, my boobs hanging down halfway to the ground. My body glistened with sweat as I had been walking in the heat just before arriving back at my place, my body began to shake and tremble. I broke out of the plank in a modest time, though I hope it will combine with my fellow talker to beat the benchmark. Then I moved into my push-ups, doing them in sets of five to make it a little easier for me. After twenty, I collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily before quickly covering up with a blanket, realizing the blinds to my windows were open.
Long as you did a little less than 20 seconds, you're good, if not, why not?

qt31415926
04-26-2016, 10:12 PM
Howdy fellow class mates. I thought I would make some chocolate covered strawberries for the faculty. If you would like to help then please meet me here and do this task:
https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=18810&accessCode=GetDare

(It is 2 lines with no penalties for mistakes or breaks)

I have all of the ingredients. :-)

Gigantesub
04-26-2016, 10:14 PM
Long as you did a little less than 20 seconds, you're good, if not, why not?

I got more than that. Just not my usual planking ability.

SissyRoosNL
04-27-2016, 02:45 AM
I woke up wheb i checked This. I took of my pink thong and die 20 pushups no sweat ;)

alia_b
04-27-2016, 02:55 AM
I am a transfer student

Name: Alia
Type: Perfectionast

joht2891
04-27-2016, 04:24 AM

Name: joht2891
What kind of type am I: Basic Nerd

Reptile
04-27-2016, 06:34 AM
Ok my two "volunteers" have completed their planking task. Some respectable times by both of you, but there can only be one winner..

gigantesub held the plank for 52 seconds, but thekidwithskills managed an impressive 1 minute 26 seconds!

thekidwithskills can enjoy a nice warm shower and 10 points
gigantesub, you will be getting very familiar with the feeling of cold water and a finger up your ass. 7 days, one shower per day. We will be working on your planking over the next few weeks and there will be a chance to get your own back on thekidwithskills.

You're combined times were well over the 1 minute 40 threshold so no additional punishment for the rest of the class....

HOWEVER!! I have noticed only three of you have completed your push-ups!!! Do you really think it is wise to ignore my instructions?

Sissyroosnl qt31415926 and Tiasismeas thank you for completing this task. you can enjoy a warm shower today and receive 5 points each for your obedience. As for the rest of you lazy imbeciles, including all you late arrivals that just transferred, you can change your 20 push ups to 25 and they need to be done within 24 hours of me setting the task (so you have about 4 hours left). You can then look forward to a 3 minute cold shower afterwards. Once the shower is off you must drip dry for 3 minutes before using a towel. I want reports of your pushups and showers posted in the thread. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

(thekidwithskills and gigantesub, you were exempt from the push ups but I admire your keenness, gigantesub collects 5 points as well)

Next task will be set in a few hours...

caoya
04-27-2016, 06:52 AM
I wore cheerleading uniforms and wearing miniskirts but because Panties stolen, I went to the gym indoor bathroom, one by one took off clothes until naked.

I can only shore up the position for 1 minute.

Reptile
04-27-2016, 07:06 AM
I wore cheerleading uniforms and wearing miniskirts but because Panties stolen, I went to the gym indoor bathroom, one by one took off clothes until naked.

I can only shore up the position for 1 minute.

And what about your push ups?

semper_virilis
04-27-2016, 07:31 AM

guit4 is correct. "Lines" is being used as an adjective here.

You misspelled "propagating."

Since you successfully completed the task with no errors, I will let these go. However, I'm keeping an eye on you.

LitDarkness
04-27-2016, 07:53 AM
Ok my two "volunteers" have completed their planking task. Some respectable times by both of you, but there can only be one winner..

gigantesub held the plank for 52 seconds, but thekidwithskills managed an impressive 1 minute 26 seconds!

gigantesub, you will be getting very familiar with the feeling of cold water and a finger up your ass. 7 days, one shower per day. We will be working on your planking over the next few weeks and there will be a chance to get your own back on thekidwithskills.

You're combined times were well over the 1 minute 40 threshold so no additional punishment for the rest of the class....

HOWEVER!! I have noticed only three of you have completed your push-ups!!! Do you really think it is wise to ignore my instructions?

Sissyroosnl qt31415926 and Tiasismeas thank you for completing this task. you can enjoy a warm shower today and receive 5 points each for your obedience. As for the rest of you lazy imbeciles, including all you late arrivals that just transferred, you can change your 20 push ups to 25 and they need to be done within 24 hours of me setting the task (so you have about 4 hours left). You can then look forward to a 3 minute cold shower afterwards. Once the shower is off you must drip dry for 3 minutes before using a towel. I want reports of your pushups and showers posted in the thread. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

(thekidwithskills and gigantesub, you were exempt from the push ups but I admire your keenness, gigantesub collects 5 points as well)

I was volunteering? No one told me. :p

Thanks for the warm shower. :)

qt31415926
04-27-2016, 08:17 AM
guit4 is correct. "Lines" is being used as an adjective here.

You misspelled "propagating."

Since you successfully completed the task with no errors, I will let these go. However, I'm keeping an eye on you.

Just one eye?? What does the other eye do? ;-)

Happy hump day everyone!

Curiositypeaks
04-27-2016, 08:22 AM

I decided to do 30 as I took so long to start them. I managed 15, then took 20 seconds break and managed the final 15.

The shower was COLD, like showering in nice, this was not pleasant, I was watching the timer on my phone like a hawk! Once finished I put the timer on my phone again and waited for the full 3 minutes before picking up my towel, by this point I was covered in goosebumps and couldn't wait to run downstairs and put the heating on!

Sorry it was originally late sir

subboy1993
04-27-2016, 08:25 AM
*I get out of bed and dress in my casual cloths, I walk outside on the campus grounds light up a cigarette and walk around the place to get a feel of the school*

Reptile
04-27-2016, 09:25 AM
*I get out of bed and dress in my casual cloths, I walk outside on the campus grounds light up a cigarette and walk around the place to get a feel of the school*

PUT OUT THAT CIGARETTE NOW. FORGET YOU WALKING AROUND!!! HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING. STRIP AND WEAR YOUR UNDERWEAR OVER YOUR FACE AND GIVE ME 30 PUSH UPS. then have your 3 minute cold shower, finger in your ass for the duration + leave it in for 3 minutes while you drip dry.. If you are caught smoking again you will find that your finger will spend more time in your ass than out. Smoking is not tolerated in this school. You are lucky Miss Kay didnt catch you first.

Reptile
04-27-2016, 09:28 AM
Curiositypeaks, i admire your self resolve and yes you are forgiven. With only an hour left for the class to complete their push ups, you will find there are many students in a lot more trouble than you. Take 5 points

Reptile
04-27-2016, 09:29 AM
Push ups nerd face

Name: joht2891
What kind of type am I: Basic Nerd

Reptile
04-27-2016, 09:32 AM
I am a transfer student

Name: Alia
Type: Perfectionast

"I've just moved here and am looking for a new school"

Name: odd

Going into the second day of the vice principles dare where the cheerleaders panties were stolen, not been too bad so far !

Name:My name is LoveLana
What kind of type am I: Perfectionist :)

Name: badgirl20
What kind of type am i: the freaky nerd

I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE, Get down and give me my push ups. Last chance

LitDarkness
04-27-2016, 09:37 AM
Mr. Reptile scares me a bit. *hides under bleachers*

badgirl20
04-27-2016, 09:43 AM
I just did my 20 push ups, Sir.

subboy1993
04-27-2016, 09:46 AM
*grumble underbreath* I just get here and teachers are already on my ass....
(I just took a shower perfect timing since I got home from work and did my push-ups)

Curiositypeaks
04-27-2016, 09:49 AM
Curiositypeaks, i admire your self resolve and yes you are forgiven. With only an hour left for the class to complete their push ups, you will find there are many students in a lot more trouble than you. Take 5 points

Thank you sir, I am glad I am not one of them c:

qt31415926
04-27-2016, 09:58 AM
Guess the name of this class
It has nothing to do with fishing or bass
Activities it has
And taught by a Jack

subboy1993
04-27-2016, 10:00 AM
(Wow it's been a while since I took a cold shower and did was. Bit more uncomfortable with my finger in my ass too to dry)

Reptile
04-27-2016, 10:52 AM
Right.. badgirl20.. subboy 5 points for you each

Reptile
04-27-2016, 11:32 AM
So for all those who did not do their push ups in time, when I find out where you are hiding there will be a price to pay. And how do we pay? Yes, We pay with the finger.... whilst shivering. that's how. Do not dare approach me, or post on this thread unless you have served 30 push ups in succession, had a 3 minute shower with a finger up your ass, then 3 minutes drip drying. only then may you remove. I will also be sending your names to Miss Kay. Prey she is merciful. If any of you assist me in catching these truants, you will be greatly rewarded.

The Shivery Finger list

alia_b
odd
Misa
lovelana
Rick
Maku
Sam
Sissyboy705
Shadow.Jack
Frayne
Dan
Grant
BizzyDesire
Vincentio
bunbuns89
Steve
DominateMe33
69negenenzestig69
likeabosslip
schwansexy
IceCold
TM
JustAnotherFlowerAmanda
CaoYa
Amanda

tallguy2241
04-27-2016, 11:45 AM
Mr. Reptile scares me a bit. *hides under bleachers*

He scares me, too....and I'm a teacher!

LitDarkness
04-27-2016, 11:49 AM
He scares me, too....and I'm a teacher!

Geez, he is a hard ass.

Curiositypeaks
04-27-2016, 11:51 AM
Geez, he is a hard ass.

I have to agree with you here!

LitDarkness
04-27-2016, 11:52 AM
I have to agree with you here!

How did you all find me? I was hiding?

Are you all hiding from him too? If so, get your own hiding place!

Yeah I'll stay on his good side........

And ugh Mr.Reptile,
There are people who join and never show their face again, it wouldn't surprise me if the ones you are punishing are those types of people, I doubt they care tbh.

Who knows, one may surprise you but it wouldn't surprise me if the ones who didn't do it are people who genuinely don't care.

Curiositypeaks
04-27-2016, 11:54 AM
How did you all find me? I was hiding?

Are you all hiding from him too? If so, get your own hiding place!

Yeah I'll stay on his good side........

You're telling me I can't hide with you? :( I thought you would be nicer to me! :(

I think staying on his good side is for the best!

LitDarkness
04-27-2016, 12:02 PM
You're telling me I can't hide with you? :( I thought you would be nicer to me! :(

I think staying on his good side is for the best!

No *pushes you into Mr.Reptile*

I think so too.

samk7675
04-27-2016, 12:03 PM
I have done the 25 pushups. My arms started to get cramped at around 19 but I manage to pull through. I then took a three minute cold shower. It stung, and I could see my skin turning red.

arvblack
04-27-2016, 12:07 PM
I'm the new transfer student, joining as a basic nerd.

I have chess pieces, hairbrush handle, small paddle, markers, and duct tape.
Limits: pussy insertion, scat, public, permanent harm,family,blood, PICS
Tolerates: deep-throating, gagging.
Loves:Anal, bladder control, wedgies, spanking, pantie control, being a sub.

Reptile
04-27-2016, 12:25 PM
I have done the 25 pushups. My arms started to get cramped at around 19 but I manage to pull through. I then took a three minute cold shower. It stung, and I could see my skin turning red.

5 points and just in the nick of time..

Hibob6969
04-27-2016, 12:26 PM
Im the new transfer student, basic nerd

Reptile
04-27-2016, 12:29 PM
I am afraid there is nowhere to hide. Like a snake i can smell where students are and sooner or later, they will have to come out of hiding....

For those that wish to succeed, those that want to Build their body, build their character, I now bring you the next exercise. Cross Country.

Assume the correct kit for outdoor exercise. Refer to my very first post.
"1) You will wear the correct kit. For all indoor exercises, you will be completely naked. All jewellery must be removed or taped up. Long hair tied back. All outdoor exercises MUST be completed COMMANDO, boys wear shorts, girls wear shorts or mini skirts. Socks must be pulled right up."

You are to run a distance that you consider to be achievable, but challenging. You decide. A distance that you think would normally take you 30 minutes minimum. Your distance will affect your score so feel free to push it. Here's how you pick up points. All are optional. you have 5 days to complete this challenge. The winner will not only bag 2 x the points won, he/she will also be selected for the school cross country running team against the rival school (a chance to rake in the points on sports day).

[Before the run]

cover both nipples with tooth paste = 2 points per nipple
cover clit or penis head with toothpaste = 4 points
ice cubes up ass = 2 points per cube (max score = 6)
edge = 2 points per edge (max score = 4) (no orgasm allowed)
Drink 1 litre of water half an hour before running, no peeing until run/shower completed. If you cannot hold you must wet yourself whilst running = 10 points (no points if you are stationary or remove shorts/skirt to pee)

[During the run]

Exposure
If at any point in your run you see an opportunity to remove your shorts/gymskirt completely, pass them through the top you are wearing and put them on again you will score 20 points. If you are able to run for 30 full steps in one direction with the shorts still removed, score an additional 10 points. Add a forward roll with shorts off for an additional 5 points. (so you have a total of 35 points to gain from exposing your perverted selves)

Edging
If during your run you find somewhere (must be outside) where you can edge, then you may pick up 10 points. Keep shorts/gym skirt on if you wish. You may do this at three different locations on the run which must be at least ~0.5 km apart. You can therefore get a total of 30 points from edging.(no orgasm allowed)

[After the run]

Yes you guessed it. Cold shower. although those that push themselves might find this is welcoming. You will learn to love cold showers.

1 point for every minute (max score 10)
2 points for each edge whilst in the shower (max score 6)
1 point for every minute drip drying without towel (max score 5)
If you can deny your self orgasm for at least 24 hours (20 points)
If you have a finger in your ass for the duration of the shower and drip drying add 10 points (15 points for 2 fingers.. you filthy wretch)

[Total Points]
Use the internet (or your best judgement) to estimate the distance you ran in kilometres (max 10km). Multiply by 3 to get the points for you distance.
Add this to the total points scored from your run and there you go!
Post a full report on this thread along with your score

There will also be a bonus of 20 points to the first three students to complete the task.

teachers may attempt this too if they wish!

The way I see it, there is a whopping 418 points to be grabbed by those that dare. There will not be opportunities like this very often, so grab it while you can.

This task is mandatory for all students (the minimum effort being a commando run for approximately 30 minutes)

NOW GET TO IT!

Mr. Reptile

Tiasismeas
04-27-2016, 12:38 PM
Sir, thank you for the reward of a warm shower, however I saw my name on this list (my url is tiasismeas but I put TM as my name. Do I have to do the punishment?

Frayne
04-27-2016, 12:48 PM
Sorry for not completing the push up task you set Mr reptile. I finished the punishment you set and, i'm about to do the cross country now!

subboy1993
04-27-2016, 01:00 PM
*sneak away has Mr reptile is giving a lecture and go behind the boys dorm and light anther cig* jeez wasted my first one.

Sextoy12
04-27-2016, 01:03 PM
Name: Sextoy12

What kind of kid is your child? I am a cheerleader

Reptile
04-27-2016, 01:08 PM
Sir, thank you for the reward of a warm shower, however I saw my name on this list (my url is tiasismeas but I put TM as my name. Do I have to do the punishment?

That was very misleading of you. Do you think i have time to decode your abbreviations? Pants down, lean over a chair and spank your ass 20 times hard with a woodon spoon or something similar. Do it in the middle so it hits both cheeks simultaneously.

Reptile
04-27-2016, 01:09 PM
Sorry for not completing the push up task you set Mr reptile. I finished the punishment you set and, i'm about to do the cross country now!

Good. Lets see if you can redeem yourself

Victoria85
04-27-2016, 01:10 PM
Like stated in my first post I am currently on holiday and will not be able to do anything until I get home on the 30th of April. Even internet I have sparingly.

Besides that just a reminder that we don't all live in the same country nor under the same circumstances. In my home country it's currently way too cold outside to wear shorts.

Reptile
04-27-2016, 01:11 PM
*sneak away has Mr reptile is giving a lecture and go behind the boys dorm and light anther cig* jeez wasted my first one.

Right this going straight to MISS KAY.
We'll discuss your punishment.

Reptile
04-27-2016, 01:13 PM
Like stated in my first post I am currently on holiday and will not be able to do anything until I get home on the 30th of April. Even internet I have sparingly.

Besides that just a reminder that we don't all live in the same country nor under the same circumstances. In my home country it's currently way too cold outside to wear shorts.

Aknowleged. Do what you can, there will still be some points you can pick up.

Reptile
04-27-2016, 01:15 PM

In the meantime 20 spanks, same as tiasmeas

badgirlisme
04-27-2016, 01:26 PM
If you apply for staff:

teacher
Name:
badgirlisme
How do you teach?
strict, I hope :-)
What do you teach?
Music

odd
04-27-2016, 01:41 PM
I am so sorry for not doing my push ups in time. I have served my punishments and am going to do my cross country as soon as I can. I hope you understand.

badgirlisme
04-27-2016, 01:58 PM
For everybody(except staffs) write the instruments you play.

Gigantesub
04-27-2016, 01:58 PM
I am afraid there is nowhere to hide. Like a snake i can smell where students are and sooner or later, they will have to come out of hiding....

For those that wish to succeed, those that want to Build their body, build their character, I now bring you the next exercise. Cross Country.

"1) You will wear the correct kit. For all indoor exercises, you will be completely naked. All jewellery must be removed or taped up. Long hair tied back. All outdoor exercises MUST be completed COMMANDO, boys wear shorts, girls wear shorts or mini skirts. Socks must be pulled right up."

You are to run a distance that you consider to be achievable, but challenging. You decide. A distance that you think would normally take you 30 minutes minimum. Your distance will affect your score so feel free to push it. Here's how you pick up points. All are optional. you have 5 days to complete this challenge. The winner will not only bag 2 x the points won, he/she will also be selected for the school cross country running team against the rival school (a chance to rake in the points on sports day).

[Before the run]

Drink 1 litre of water half an hour before running, no peeing until run/shower completed. If you cannot hold you must wet yourself whilst running = 10 points (no points if you are stationary or remove shorts/skirt to pee)

[During the run]

Exposure
If at any point in your run you see an opportunity to remove your shorts/gymskirt completely, pass them through the top you are wearing and put them on again you will score 20 points. If you are able to run for 30 full steps in one direction with the shorts still removed, score an additional 10 points. Add a forward roll with shorts off for an additional 5 points. (so you have a total of 35 points to gain from exposing your perverted selves)

Edging
If during your run you find somewhere (must be outside) where you can edge, then you may pick up 10 points. Keep shorts/gym skirt on if you wish. You may do this at three different locations on the run which must be at least ~0.5 km apart. You can therefore get a total of 30 points from edging.(no orgasm allowed)

[After the run]

Yes you guessed it. Cold shower. although those that push themselves might find this is welcoming. You will learn to love cold showers.

If you have a finger in your ass for the duration of the shower and drip drying add 10 points (15 points for 2 fingers.. you filthy wretch)

[Total Points]
Use the internet (or your best judgement) to estimate the distance you ran in kilometres (max 10km). Multiply by 3 to get the points for you distance.

There will also be a bonus of 20 points to the first three students to complete the task.

The way I see it, there is a whopping 418 points to be grabbed by those that dare. There will not be opportunities like this very often, so grab it while you can.

This task is mandatory for all students (the minimum effort being a commando run for approximately 30 minutes)

NOW GET TO IT!

Mr. Reptile

I got home from work and immediately got ready for my run. First, I took two big squirts of toothpaste and rubbed them on my nipples before putting on my pink tank top. Then, I inserted three ice cubes in my ass before edging twice, leaving a trail of water underneath me from where the ice had melted out of my ass. I guzzled down a liter of water while doing this. I waited half an hour then embarked on my run through the woods, wearing my cute pink and black nike shorts and pink tank top. One kilometer in I stopped to edge and then took off without putting my shorts back on then stopped at the second kilometer, edged, and redressed before taking off again. I arrived back at my apartment after a four kilometer run, sweating heavily. Knowing I would need to make up points, I took a ten minute cold shower, completed two edges, and drip dried for five minutes with two fingers up my ass from the time I got in the shower to when I finally dried off with a towel. Thank you sir for the assignment.

Gigantesub
04-27-2016, 01:59 PM

I sing and can play the flesh flute ;)

LitDarkness
04-27-2016, 02:28 PM

I sing and can play the basic stuff on the piano.

qt31415926
04-27-2016, 02:31 PM

I can play the cello at the professional level. Intermediate on bass fiddle and electric bass. Novice on the drums, piano, harmonica and ukulele. Some choir, lead and backup singer experience.

samk7675
04-27-2016, 02:48 PM
If you apply for staff:

teacher
Name:
badgirlisme
How do you teach?
strict, I hope :-)
What do you teach?
Music

Uh I don't. Sorry.

Coolbear627
04-27-2016, 02:54 PM
I just want to remind all of the new comers that since you joined late it does not excuse you from doing my assignment go back in the thread and complete my assignment. you have 24 hours

odd
04-27-2016, 02:57 PM

I can play guitar, drums, piano, ukulele, melodica, and bass. I play bass in my band so I'm most comfortable with it, and it is what I enjoy playing most.

Coolbear627
04-27-2016, 03:03 PM
Has anybody seen Kay recently? Also odd do my assignment.

odd
04-27-2016, 03:04 PM
I just want to remind all of the new comers that since you joined late it does not excuse you from doing my assignment go back in the thread and complete my assignment. you have 24 hours

George Washington, John adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe

Hopefully that was what you were speaking of. I apologize oh so dearly if I had been mistaken on either the answers, or what assignment you were speaking of.

LitDarkness
04-27-2016, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=Coolbear627;2192982]Has anybody seen Kay recently? Also odd do my assignment.[/QUOTE

No, I haven't.

Coolbear627
04-27-2016, 03:07 PM
weird hmmmm anyway this thread is growing really fast

LitDarkness
04-27-2016, 03:09 PM
weird hmmmm anyway this thread is growing really fast

Very true.

She might be busy or something may have came up.

Anyway there's enough teachers here that the teacher:student ratio isn't screwed and they can easily manage the school and if need be one the credits

Computergeek94
04-27-2016, 03:11 PM
So I have a question before I enroll myself.... Can cheerleaders punish nerds? That seems appropriate to me since a bratty cheerleader could easily bully a wimpy little nerd like you see on TV

Coolbear627
04-27-2016, 03:11 PM
Also I think im going to have students pm me their assignments. its really hard to keep track since this thread is growing so fast.

Tiasismeas
04-27-2016, 03:36 PM
Thank you Mr. Reptile for the punishment, I deserved it. And I play piano, guitar, flute, and sing.

odd
04-27-2016, 03:55 PM

[Before the run]

[During the run]

Exposure

Edging

[After the run]

[Total Points]

NOW GET TO IT!

Mr. Reptile

I applied toothpaste to both my nipples and clit, edged twice, and drank a litre of water, however I did not wet myself. I ran to a walgreens that is just over 2.5 kilometers from my house, which took me around 35 minutes. I passed my skirt through my top once, and edged 3 times. I spent 10 minutes in the shower, edged three times, and spent 5 minutes drip drying. I plan to not orgasm for the next 24 hours. If I am correct, I assume that earns between 131 and 141 points (the water part I didn't completely understand what earned points). I hope that I have done a good job sir.

subboy1993
04-27-2016, 04:20 PM
....fuuck..... *follow mr.reptile* and did my 20 spanks
(I play the bass guitar and lead screamer in my metal band)

Reptile
04-27-2016, 04:56 PM
Gigante! Odd!
very impressive and thank you for the detailed reports. I hope you enjoyed the task. I will check your scores in the morning. Odd.. is that 2.5km both ways?

Flesh flute!!!:D

Theres still one quick finishing bonus available. I look forward to more humiliating stories.

There will be another task coming soon for those whos geography has limited their ability to complete the last task.

But for now. Class dismissed

kate6191
04-27-2016, 05:00 PM
Name- Kate
Age-18
Type- freaky nerd

Coolbear627
04-27-2016, 05:10 PM
Hello and welcome to class I am your History teacher and you are to do my assignment. This is posted earlier in the thread.

Misa
04-27-2016, 05:38 PM
Firstly, replying to the music teacher I used to play the piano but not anymore, however I am an amazing triangle artist.

Mr Reptile, I started with the push ups but I had to take a break after the first 20 (much prefer situps) and I then did 20 more after getting a drink to try make up for the break.
After that I took a very quick cold shower and drip dried for 3 minutes with my index finger inserted as much as I could, trying to stay as still as possible for the time. Checking my phone to see how long left wasn't easy.

Didn't have much time for the run but I decided to run to the store about 10 minutes away, admittedly I only ran about half of this way. I'd guess it was around 1km.
Before the run I covered both my nipples and penis head in toothpaste, edged once and drank a litre of water.
I did not manage to expose or edge myself on the run as it's all the way past houses.
When I got home (I walked back) I spent 2 minutes in a cold shower and edged once. After which I drip dried for 2 more minutes.

I hope the quick reply for this task makes up for the slower reply on the earlier one. I am sorry Sir.
26 points total I believe.

odd
04-27-2016, 05:56 PM
Odd.. is that 2.5km both ways?

It's 2.8 km from my house (according to google maps). That's 2.8 there, and 2.8 back. You said about 30 minutes away to walk, and this is. At least that's what I thought you meant.

qt31415926
04-27-2016, 06:41 PM

[Before the run]

[During the run]

Exposure

Edging

[After the run]

[Total Points]

NOW GET TO IT!

Mr. Reptile

I wore black shorts, black socks and a black muscle shirt. I put on the toothpaste to both nipple and penis head (not fun). Then 3 water ice cubes. I drank a liter of water with no ice and set my timer for 30 minutes. Worked on my garden for a bit. When the timer went off I jogged into the woods. About a 3rd of the way in I took my shorts off and out them in my shirt. Probably for a couple hundred feet. Basically from one secluded covered spot to another. In total it was almost 7.5 miles in 98 minutes while jogging and walking and then jogging again.. I guess I sweated enough not to have to pee.

I came home and took a cold shower for 19 minutes. The alarm went off at 10, but I was pretty content just standing there. I went to the back deck to drip dry for 20 minutes. Paced a little but mostly sat in a chair and watched the rain come in while texting on the phone.

I think that is 104 points.

alia_b
04-28-2016, 12:24 AM

[Before the run]

[During the run]

Exposure

Edging

[After the run]

[Total Points]

NOW GET TO IT!

Mr. Reptile

Sorry sir for not doing the push ups, I have done the punishment and will do the cross country asap

SissyRoosNL
04-28-2016, 12:41 AM

I play the Tin Whistle.

Frayne
04-28-2016, 03:20 AM
[Before the run]

I covered both nipples with some tooth paste = 4 points.
I tried to cover my penis head with toothpaste but i had to wash it off immediately = 0 points.
I stuck 3 ice cubes up my ass = 6 points.
I edged twice = 4 points.
I Drink a liter of water half an hour before running, i couldn't hold it as i already needed to go before this so i peed myself while running = 10 points

[During the run]

Exposure

I passed my shorts though my shirt = 20 points.
I couldn't run for 30 second without them on = 0 Points.
I did do a forward roll without them on though = 5 points.
If at any point in your run you see an opportunity to remove your

Edging

I edged twice during my run = 20 points.

[After the run]

I stayed in the shower for 10 minutes = 10 points.
I edged twice in the shower = 4 points.
It hasn't been 24 hours so i couldn't deny myself an orgasm that long but i'm planning on it = 20 points once completed.
I had 2 fingers in my ass for the entire duration of the shower and they drip drying = 15 points.

[Total Points]

I ran about two miles there and back which is 6.4Km

so my points for the run itself = 9.6

My total = 127.6 points for everything

caoya
04-28-2016, 06:49 AM
I'm sorry Coolbear627, I forgot this job, I will kneel in front of the mirror using a comb spank my bottom 50.

I'm sorry Reptile, I do not have to perform 20 push-ups must be punished, I stripped naked and red-ass, do 30 push-ups and shower three minutes and insert a finger in my ass and wait 3 minutes drops it is very shame.

Anna432
04-28-2016, 07:42 AM
I am the new transfer student

Name: Anna
Type: Perfectionist

SissyRoosNL
04-28-2016, 07:51 AM
Reptile i did the Run:

I only wore shorts and black sport socks that were pulled up.
I ran 10 km in about 55 minutes.

I did the following:
cover both nipples with tooth paste = 2 points per nipple (Ouch)
3 ice cubes up ass = 2 points per cube (max score = 6)
Did 2 edges before the run edge = 2 points per edge (max score = 4) (no orgasm allowed)
Done, I held it. Drink 1 litre of water half an hour before running, no peeing until run/shower completed. If you cannot hold you must wet yourself whilst running = 10 points (no points if you are stationary or remove shorts/skirt to pee)

[During the run]

Exposure
I live near a forrest where i do my runs. so taking shorts off was no problem for 5 minutes;) I did 5 rolls. the first for the points, the other 4 for fun.

Edging
I edged the first time in pants, the second time while I was naked;) the third time when I was almost home.

[After the run]

I did 5 minutes of cold shower; Love that after a good run!! I managed 3 edges. I waited 5 minutes before drying off. (I shaved during that time^^ Win/win). I'm at 2 hours denial now. I will post if I managed the 24 hours. I did not have my finger in my ass during the shower... Sorry for that. I did not think about doing that during the shower...

[Total Points]

4+6+4+10+35+30+5+6+5+3*10=135 points.

babymicha3l
04-28-2016, 12:05 PM
I'll join as a freaky nerd

badgirlisme
04-28-2016, 01:23 PM
Without looking!

1)When did the Baroque period started and ended?
2)What cello and harp and guitar equivalent to?2 answers. Write both.
3) name 5 wind instrument
4)name 5 string instrument
5)name 5 brass instrument

If you get it wrong or don't do it in 2 days, punishment for you for each question

Punishment

-send a pm to a person and say that you want a dare but which is not in their limit.

OR

-I will chose after you got it wrong or didn't do it.

odd
04-28-2016, 01:50 PM
Without looking!

If you get it wrong or don't do it in 2 days, punishment for you for each question

Punishment

-send a pm to a person and say that you want a dare but which is in their limit.

OR

I don't know 1. 2:string instruments?, English music scale? 3: flute, piccolo, clarinet, melodica, ocarina 4:ukulele, guitar, bass, banjo, cello 5: trumpet, bugle, saxophone, tuba, French horn

badgirlisme
04-28-2016, 02:09 PM
Oh! lovely! One person getting a lot of punishments already! 2/5! 3 wrong. Would you like
-send a pm to a person and say that you want 3 dare but which is not in their limit.

OR

-3 punishments from me???

Misa
04-28-2016, 02:13 PM
Miss badgirlisme,

1) Not sure,
2) Not sure,
3) Trumpet, Trombone, Sax, recorder and flute.
4) Guitar, Harp, Lute, Cello anddd Banjo
5)Tuba, Trumpet and Horn only ones that come to mind.

If I'm right then only 2 of my answers were fully correct since I couldn't answer the first two :/
And I will take the punishments from you (In my pm please <3)

badgirlisme
04-28-2016, 02:17 PM
Miss badgirlisme,

1) Not sure,
2) Not sure,

If I'm right then only 2 of my answers were fully correct since I couldn't answer the first two :/

sorry. Four wrong

Misa
04-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Oh :o
Where was I wrong in 3 and 4, Miss?

qt31415926
04-28-2016, 02:34 PM
Without looking!

Punishment

-send a pm to a person and say that you want a dare but which is not in their limit.

OR

1. ~1750 TO 1850
2. I don't know
3. Obo, basoon, clarinet, sax, alto sax
4. Violin, viola, cello, bass, guitar
5. Tuba, french horn, trumpet, flute, picalo

You can assign the punishments, if any. I am sure you will be nicer than others.

Thank you for the class.

LitDarkness
04-28-2016, 02:42 PM

[Before the run]

[During the run]

Exposure

Edging

[After the run]

[Total Points]

NOW GET TO IT!

Mr. Reptile

Total ran:3 kilometers, 3*3=9

Before running, since it actually got sunshine, I got into uniform, which we agreed on a modification since I don't own skirts/shorts and have the pesky thing to deal with. So I put my hair up which is difficult in every sense as shoulder lentgh hair is hard to get up as it ain't long but ain't short either, and the fact, I never put my hair up, before.

And I didn't get a bra to put on. I did remove my shirt before putting in the hair bow to cover my nipples with toothpaste and I covered my clit with toothpaste too, then I pulled my pants up, put a shirt on.

Did I mention, I hate running? I didn't do anything special during the run, I took a water bottle with me as I get thirsty easy.....

I ran in my woods, 4 times and back, my woods is half a mile (to the garden which is where I ran to, I felt bills would be a bad idea as I'm unicordinated so running down and up hills was out of the question.) which equals 2 miles which is 3.2 kilometers (I used a online calculator)

The path was kinda muddy as where it rained recently I was trying to avoid the mud so it was a run with lots of turns.

After the run, I visited my grandma still having the burning toothpaste, my rubberband was removed before I knocked and entered and visited her.

Then I took a little walk with my mom but, that didn't last long as it started to rain.

Then I finally took that relieving cold shower, i kept two fingers up my ass. It felt good and made me horny which I could've went without the extra horniness. The shower took 10 minutes.

It is very difficult to use the shampoo with one hand, soap is easier but I like switching hands with it so it was still irritating to change habits and keep with one hand.

Then I dripped dried standing on a towel Im lucky the visitor was light and felt like taking a break so maybe she plans to leave, soon. I had to tilt my head back over the tub as my hair makes up for the lack of length with thickness and there is no way a towel can manage all that wetness.

It was kinda nice, maybe because I was more focused on keeping pain from my neck from tilting my head back.

And as I can't touch and in denial anyhow, I'm sure I can manage 24 hours of no orgasm.

9+4=13+4=17+10=27+5=32+20=52+15=65 points total.

odd
04-28-2016, 02:44 PM
Oh! lovely! One person getting a lot of punishments already! 2/5! 3 wrong. Would you like
-send a pm to a person and say that you want 3 dare but which is not in their limit.

OR

-3 punishments from me???

I'd rather 3 from you. I know I got 1 & 2 wrong, but what 3rd one did I get wrong?

LitDarkness
04-28-2016, 02:46 PM
Without looking!

1)When did the Baroque period started and ended? Don't know, 1868?
2)What cello and harp and guitar equivalent to?2 answers. Write both.Bango, violen.
3) name 5 wind instrumentflute, hermonica, yeah that's all I know.
4)name 5 string instrumentGuitar, Banjo, violen, all I can think of.
5)name 5 brass instrument Brass, all I got

Punishment

OR

I don't want to see how many I got right on this one.....

You can assign the punishment for ones wrong.

babymicha3l
04-28-2016, 02:46 PM
Without looking!

Punishment

OR

1.no clue
2. String instruments, percussion instruments
3 clarinet, oboe, saxophone, flute, bass clarinet
4 guitar cello bass violent viola
5 trumpet, French horn ,trombone, tuba, bugle

babymicha3l
04-28-2016, 02:51 PM
I'll take my punishments from miss badgirlisme

subboy1993
04-28-2016, 04:06 PM
[QUOTE=badgirlisme;2194410]Without looking!

Punishment

OR

-I will chose after you got it wrong

1) I Wana say 1850 to 1890??
2) ummm the violin and bass?
3)flute, sax, clarinet...
4)guitar, violin, viola, bass, cello
5) trumpet, trombone, baritone horn, ummm ya drawing all the blanks xD I'm a string player haha

Gigantesub
04-28-2016, 05:21 PM
Without looking!

Punishment

OR

1) if it ain't Baroque, don't fix it
2) string instruments, instruments of the gods
3) clarinet, flute, oboe, saxophone, fife
4) violin, viola, cello, bass, banjo
5) trumpet, tuba, saxophone, trombone, French horn

Reptile
04-28-2016, 05:51 PM
Well i have been most impressed with the results coming in from the cross country. Even some of you battling the elements to please me.. it wont go unnoticed. Just like those who havent completed the challenge.. that too will not go un noticed.. you see, i never forget. And that brings me to gigantesub. Dont think that i havent forgotten our aspiration to bring your planking up to scratch. Heres how this will work. You will have a planking assignment where your class mates will help you reach your goal. Observe:

Each day gigantesub must strip and perform a plank, record the time and pm me.

Heres where the rest of you come in. Any other student can strip, plank and pm me the time they got. For any one who beats gigantesub on that day, they get 20 points and gigantesub will recieve a number of spanks to her ass with a ruler (preferably) equalling the number of minutes she was beaten by. If a challenger fails to beat gigantes score then they will recieve rubber band snaps to their cock head, or clit, the number determined by the minutes they were beaten by. Gigantesub will earn 20 points for beating somebody. She will earn 50 points if nobody challenges her that day. If you beat gigantesub, you may not challenge her again. The game lasts for 7 days. Each day runs from midnight to midnight uk time.

All times must be private messaged to me. I will announce points and punishments here..

Go!

aienma
04-28-2016, 07:12 PM
Name: Aienma

Basic nerd

There was a question of instruments:
I sing primarily though there is a violin here if it helps i only played it for one year in middle school though so extremely bad and rusty.

caoya
04-28-2016, 11:21 PM
Without looking!

17 century

I guess cello and harp

Sheng
Suona
Wooden flutes
Xun
Lusheng

Dulcimer
Yueqin
Zheng
Erhu
Matouqin

Trumpet
Cornet
Trombone
Horn
Flute

aienma
04-28-2016, 11:39 PM
In true nerd fashion i went through to note what was available and get something accomplished immediately. Got the extra credit for a quick wedgie done.

I placed my best wedgie panties on and quickly yanked. As this was not my first today it bit into my flesh a bit harder then intended. Though this did make me moan a bit. Can only hope it didn't cause too much of a scene :$

For my uniform for the vice principal I'll be wearing my black tennis shoes the rest of this week.

For me week one will kick off in a few hours when morning hits and I'll be stuck in a wedgie all day.

Trying to go through as many things as possible and bulk up a little i stripped off my panties and worked on the 20 push ups for physical education. Being a nerd i will admit to being in fairly poor shape but i managed the 20. In spite of needing to rest after pretty much each 3.

Will try to get more in when it's not 2 in the morning :$

brazilian
04-29-2016, 12:09 AM
Hey Everyone, i'm the new transfer student"
Name: Brazilian

SissyRoosNL
04-29-2016, 01:17 AM
Anwer to Music teacher^^

1)When did the Baroque period started and ended? 1800-1880, i have no clue??
2)What cello and harp and guitar equivalent to?2 answers. Write both. They are all string instruments and usually made of wood.
3) name 5 wind instrument: flute, tinwhistle, sax, clarinet, didgeridoo
4)name 5 string instrument: Piano, Guitar, Harp, Cello, Banjo
5)name 5 brass instrument: subset of wind instruments: Trumpet, horn, tuba, saxhorn, vuvuzela

Anna432
04-29-2016, 03:16 AM
(I'm waiting to start tasks until I get confirmed. Or should I just start now?)

Reptile
04-29-2016, 05:42 AM
(I'm waiting to start tasks until I get confirmed. Or should I just start now?)

Get to it. Show some initiative

caoya
04-29-2016, 08:06 AM
Dear Mr. Reptile

[Before the run]
I just ware gym bra & gym skirt no panties, because the panties has been hide.
I cover both nipples with tooth paste =4 points
I cover penis head with toothpaste = 4 points
I insert ice cubes up ass = 4 points
I edge first successful but the second was cum on my gym skirt. I keep the cum on my gym skirts = I do not know how to calculate.
I Drink 1 litre of water half no pee until I shower completed(My gym skirt had wet by my cum)=10 points

[During the run]
[Exposure]
When I run 1 km the cum and melting ice water flowing my thighs and knees, I did not wipe.
I run to 2km there is not other people, and dim than other roads. I remove my gym skirt and I rise over my head. I'm not wearing panties it so nervous.= 20 points

[Edging]
I'm afraid I'll fail again, skip this. and keep running to 5km go home.

[After the run]
I just shower 1min is so cold I can't do anymore. = 1 point

[Total Points]
Run 5km=15 points + 4 points +4 points +4 points +10 points +20 points +1 points.

Total=58 points

Reptile
04-29-2016, 11:58 AM
Greatcto read all the cross country reports. Keep them coming in.

And results in already for gigantes plank improvement week day 1.

Gigante completely obliterates her initial score and gets a whopping 1 minute 43 seconds. Quite the hustler!

Qt31415920 steps in with a casual 59.6 seconds.. i think you are going to regret not holding on for longer..

20 points to gigante. Well done.

43 rubber band snaps to qt's genitals.. ouch.. ill let you do these over the course of 2 days. Band snaps are nasty. I want you to take them properly and thank me out loud after each one. It seems like you could do with some plank coaching.

Who dares to challenge gigantesub next. 4 hours till next day is open for volunteers.

Gigantesub
04-29-2016, 01:37 PM

Gigante completely obliterates her initial score and gets a whopping 1 minute 43 seconds. Quite the hustler!

Qt31415920 steps in with a casual 59.6 seconds.. i think you are going to regret not holding on for longer..

43 rubber band snaps to qt's genitals.. ouch.. ill let you do these over the course of 2 days. Band snaps are nasty. I want you to take them properly and thank me out loud after each one. It seems like you could do with some plank coaching.

Who dares to challenge gigantesub next. 4 hours till next day is open for volunteers.

Thank you Sir, I look forward to winning again today

qt31415926
04-29-2016, 02:51 PM

Congrats gigantesub and good luck on your other attempts.

I did 6 snaps to the head, 6 to each ball and 6 to the shaft. That ducking hurts!! And my thank yous. I thought I was going to get a boner, but it went limp pretty quickly after the 2nd or 3rd snap.

Thank you sir and I hope gigantesub is amused. I will do the last set before bed and get them out of the way.

collegegirl20
04-29-2016, 05:48 PM
Name: collegegirl20

Freaky nerd

qt31415926
04-29-2016, 09:49 PM

Howdy,
Well, I really do hate band snaps to genitals. I wish there was an option to write lines or corner time instead. Even if the lines had to be written to gigante. I did 5 snaps to head, shaft, both balls which is a total of 46. It is even that way.

Thank you sir for allowing me to split them up into two groups.

lop747
04-29-2016, 10:26 PM
I am the new transfer student
I am Lop747
I am 21 years old
I am a basic nerd

Reptile
04-30-2016, 03:14 AM
Howdy,
Well, I really do hate band snaps to genitals. I wish there was an option to write lines or corner time instead. Even if the lines had to be written to gigante. I did 5 snaps to head, shaft, both balls which is a total of 46. It is even that way.

Thank you sir for allowing me to split them up into two groups.

No pain no gain qt!
Ive been thinking about how to improve your planking.certainly sit ups and pressups work for me.

Every day for the next week you'll roll 2 dice.
First number is the situps x 2
Next roll is the press ups x 2

If you roll two numbers the same, then you repeat the excerxise.
i want this done for a whole week and the we will see how you planking is.

Remember to wear the correct kit.

Victoria85
04-30-2016, 06:14 AM
Well well, finally got some time, but as the thread is quite a few pages long and the teachers tasks aren't in the Google Drive, I hope I didn't miss too much.

Guess most questions deadlines have already passed but here goes.

First off music, I don't play anything. Tried the guitar for 2 years, but didn't get beyond basic, no sense of rythm at all and I definitely can't sing.

Second, well I think it was 25 push ups?
So I wore a pink sports bra and a pink thong as the cheerleaders thought that was fun (the regular task ;) ). And did the 25 push ups. The first 20 went really well, the last 5 were quite a bit harder though, but I managed.

After that all that was left to dress myself in was a left behind cheer leader outfit, so I put that on while reading through the rest of the thread and classes, still wearing it and will keep on wearing it for the rest of the day. Remaining inside. :)

qt31415926
04-30-2016, 10:28 AM
No pain no gain qt!
Ive been thinking about how to improve your planking.certainly sit ups and pressups work for me.

Every day for the next week you'll roll 2 dice.
First number is the situps x 2
Next roll is the press ups x 2

If you roll two numbers the same, then you repeat the excerxise.
i want this done for a whole week and the we will see how you planking is.

Remember to wear the correct kit.

Yes sir. I will do as instructed.

Day 1 of 7.
Rolled 6 and 1.
situps 50
press ups 20

badgirlisme
04-30-2016, 01:38 PM
errors in red

I don't know 1. 2:string instruments? English music scale?, 3: flute, piccolo, clarinet, melodica, ocarina 4:ukulele, guitar, bass, banjo, cello 5: trumpet, bugle, saxophone, tuba, French horn

3 punishments
Miss badgirlisme,

1) Not sure,
2) Not sure,

already told

1. ~1750 TO 1850
2. I don't know
3. Obo, basoon, clarinet, sax, alto sax
4. Violin, viola, cello, bass, guitar
5. Tuba, french horn, trumpet, flute, picalo

You can assign the punishments, if any. I am sure you will be nicer than others.

Thank you for the class.

4 punishments

I don't want to see how many I got right on this one.....

You can assign the punishment for ones wrong.
Without looking!

Punishment

OR

-I will chose after you got it wrong

1) I Wana say 1850 to 1890??
2) ummm the violin and bass?
3)flute, sax, clarinet...
4)guitar, violin, viola, bass, cello
5) trumpet, trombone, baritone horn, ummm ya drawing all the blanks xD I'm a string player haha
4 punishments[/QUOTE]

1) if it ain't Baroque, don't fix it
2) string instruments, instruments of the gods
3) clarinet, flute, oboe, saxophone, fife
4) violin, viola, cello, bass, banjo
5) trumpet, tuba, saxophone, trombone, French horn
3 punishments
17 century

I guess cello and harp

Sheng
Suona
Wooden flutes
Xun
Lusheng

Dulcimer
Yueqin
Zheng
Erhu
Matouqin

seriously! You chinese? Never heard of them(sounds like chinese)

Trumpet
Cornet
Trombone
Horn
Flute

5 punishments

Anwer to Music teacher^^
1)When did the Baroque period started and ended? 1800-1880, i have no clue??
2)What cello and harp and guitar equivalent to?2 answers. Write both. They are all string instruments and usually made of wood.
3) name 5 wind instrument: flute, tinwhistle, sax, clarinet, didgeridoo
4)name 5 string instrument: Piano, Guitar, Harp, Cello, Banjo
5)name 5 brass instrument: subset of wind instruments: Trumpet, horn, tuba, saxhorn, vuvuzela

1 punishment

badgirlisme
04-30-2016, 01:53 PM
Here's your punishments. Pick one or two or three or four or all by the amount you got your punishment.

-ask the vice principal for a punishment

-do all your pm dares

-spank yourself hard 5 times

- write on your tummy saying 'I will do better in the music lesson'

- practice your instruments/voice(if don't have one, start one!)

Also students who didn't post, 5 punishments for you!

Tiasismeas
04-30-2016, 02:37 PM
Thank you for the punishments, I'm sorry I forgot to post. I practiced my instrument (guitar) wrote on my tummy, did the spanks, and will now ask the vice principal for a punishment. I do not have any PM dares, what should be my 5th punishment?

badgirlisme
04-30-2016, 02:42 PM
make pm dares and do them

LitDarkness
04-30-2016, 02:51 PM
Here's your punishments. Pick one or two or three or four or all by the amount you got your punishment.

-do all your pm dares

For the pm dare one question: As the ones in red are not taking for a reason, would it be okay, if I did all that I'm currently taking from other people?

If not I may need discuss something with you.

badgirlisme
04-30-2016, 02:55 PM
For the pm dare one question: As the ones in red are not taking for a reason, would it be okay, if I did all that I'm currently taking from other people?

If not I may need discuss something with you.

yes. You can. (although I don't know what you mean)

qt31415926
04-30-2016, 02:56 PM

-do all your pm dares

Yes ma'am.

-ask the vice principal for a punishment - will send him a PM

-do all your pm dares - Will post on thread asking for one, unless you suggest one.

-spank yourself hard 5 times - completed with bamboo switch

- practice your instruments/voice(if don't have one, start one!) - I will practice drums for an hour.

WedgieDares
04-30-2016, 03:11 PM
I am an exchange student

Freaky Nerd

Reptile
04-30-2016, 05:35 PM
Yes sir. I will do as instructed.

Day 1 of 7.
Rolled 6 and 1.
situps 50
press ups 20

Im not sure how you calculate 50 and 20!

6 x 2 = 12
1 x 2 = 2

But im not the maths teacher.. and if your stupidity will help you advance in physucal education so be it. Stick to your branf multiplication.. whatever that is.

LitDarkness
04-30-2016, 05:53 PM

6 x 2 = 12
1 x 2 = 2

But im not the maths teacher.. and if your stupidity will help you advance in physucal education so be it. Stick to your branf multiplication.. whatever that is.

The math teacher is going to cry at his math.

LitDarkness
04-30-2016, 05:56 PM
yes. You can. (although I don't know what you mean)

Oh I meant where on my list, I am not excepting certain ones from others because they are to difficult to do/do a mass add on tasks. Since I am not accepting those ones from others, I meant can I only do the ones I am accepting from others at this current moment in time.

Thanks for the yes. :D

qt31415926
04-30-2016, 06:05 PM

6 x 2 = 12
1 x 2 = 2

I am trying to be an over achiever. Maybe quicker to being able to win a challenge next time.

Abbott and Costello have a great skit on 7x13=28. Costello would make a great math teacher.

LitDarkness
04-30-2016, 06:57 PM
I am trying to be an over achiever. Maybe quicker to being able to win a challenge next time.

Abbott and Costello have a great skit on 7x13=28. Costello would make a great math teacher.

Still, you made the math teacher look bad......

Plywoodporn
04-30-2016, 06:59 PM
I am enrolling as a transfer student, perfectionist. 19, Male.

qt31415926
04-30-2016, 08:46 PM
Still, you made the math teacher look bad......

I hope the math teacher doesn't get upset... These punishments are adding up.

brazilian
05-01-2016, 01:45 AM
Im a new student and waiting for a lesson :D

Reptile
05-01-2016, 01:50 AM
I am enrolling as a transfer student, perfectionist. 19, Male.

Read through the thread and do your sports tasks.

There are three, push ups, ross country and challenge giganteslut to planking

Reptile
05-01-2016, 02:10 AM
Well i have been most impressed with the results coming in from the cross country. Even some of you battling the elements to please me.. it wont go unnoticed. Just like those who havent completed the challenge.. that too will not go un noticed.. you see, i never forget. And that brings me to gigantesub. Dont think that i havent forgotten our aspiration to bring your planking up to scratch. Heres how this will work. You will have a planking assignment where your class mates will help you reach your goal. Observe:

Each day gigantesub must strip and perform a plank, record the time and pm me.

Heres where the rest of you come in. Any other student can strip, plank and pm me the time they got. For any one who beats gigantesub on that day, they get 20 points and gigantesub will recieve a number of spanks to her ass with a ruler (preferably) equalling the number of minutes she was beaten by. If a challenger fails to beat gigantes score then they will recieve rubber band snaps to their cock head, or clit, the number determined by the minutes they were beaten by. Gigantesub will earn 20 points for beating somebody. She will earn 50 points if nobody challenges her that day. If you beat gigantesub, you may not challenge her again. The game lasts for 7 days. Each day runs from midnight to midnight uk time.

All times must be private messaged to me. I will announce points and punishments here..

Go!

Well gigantesub clearly has intimidated everyone with her first win. Yesterdays result in gigante holds the plank for a huge 1 minute 52 seconds, and with no body challenging her, she bags a sweet 50 points!

So are you all going to let her get away with it you wimps? She'll be picking up a free 50 points each day untill some one challenges. Its only a few snaps at stake.. they dont hurt too much do they qt :D

Plywoodporn
05-01-2016, 03:08 AM
I did 30 push ups, and then got a cold shower - its been a long time since I've gotten one of those. There's no way I'm doing cross country though, I have more important things to do.

LitDarkness
05-01-2016, 03:53 AM

-do all your pm dares

So asked the vice principal for a punishment via pm.

Since there's a lot of pm dares; going down one by one.

I described the fantasy and gave one to qt and he is going to help me with the ones I need another person for. Thanks again qt.

I did 35 crunches, I like crunches and waking up to them isn't bad. So incline push-ups, still relaxing, I may change that pm dare to more than 15. (Seems too few.) Jumping jacks are noisy so will do when everyone wakes up.

For post; I posted to edge as much as she tells you too. The thread looks good and someone wanted in yesterday so I had to give them something.

For the spoon one, this is one that was added through another pm dare and I haven't done this before. It is stingy but the feeling/texture of the spoon overtakes it. The feeling afterwards is the worst as it feels kinda burning but overall not bad. It's a relaxing pm dare.

For hold it, held my pee, needed to pee, relived when I got to.

Fucking my ass with two fingers for a minute was relaxing and made me hornier. Woofing on all posts for an hour, not irritating or bad at all. Just extra typing.

25 jumping jacks aren't bad. Relaxing and I enjoy.

The bath one, well I licked my body parts clean. I'm tasty and it's relaxing and gives a enjoyable tingly feeling.

I did the spanking towards the middle of my ass for this. Since there is other people I did this hard as I could without making noise so it's still stingy.

I'll report on practicing voice later. Sung she's my addiction by fozzy a couple of times. The length of holding the word on some parts of the song makes it difficult but it's possible.

And for the vice principle one, I flipped a coin, heads, thank the land and one rubber band snap on the back of each hand. I hate snaps but was not to bad. Just minor pain that went away in a second.

And went commando for the pm dare. Just constant rubbing, annoying me.

badgirlisme
05-01-2016, 04:01 AM

and music lesson tasks.

rusty1994
05-01-2016, 04:53 AM
I'm applying as a transfer student

Name: My name is Rusty1994

Reptile
05-01-2016, 06:48 AM
I did 30 push ups, and then got a cold shower - its been a long time since I've gotten one of those. There's no way I'm doing cross country though, I have more important things to do.

More important? Youll be doing cross country each day if i dont get a cross country report in the next three days.

Pants off, bend over a chair, 20 hard spanks to each cheek. Make the spanks land on the same spot each time.

Talk to me like that again and you'll find it hard to sit down.

LitDarkness
05-01-2016, 06:50 AM
More important? Youll be doing cross country each day if i dont get a cross country report in the next three days.

Pants off, bend over a chair, 20 hard spanks to each cheek. Make the spanks land on the same spot each time.

Not more important, I think he meant more fun. (There's a reason I hate running.)

Fantage
05-01-2016, 08:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vl09Y1c.jpg

Any Suggestions? PM me

Put in your signature "I am attending getDare School as a _________."

Week 1's Dares are MANDATORY
The rest of the next weeks dares are not unless you run out of credits.

School Starts: 4/20/16 If you join in later then you will not get credits deducted. Just state, "I am the new transfer student"

Wanna sign up for school? Or do you wanna sign up your 'children'
So you want you child (Slave) to go to school here? Well here is the format to sign them up.

Name:

Wanna be a Teacher? Or a Vice Principal? Or Desk Ladies? Or Cafeteria People?

If you apply for staff:

Name:

How do you teach?

What do you teach?

(Teaching is like saying Ex. We will learn how to take a temp of a turkey. Stick something up your ass for 3 mins. Take it out and lick it clean. Was it warm or cold? Well, let's let the turkey cook for another hour with the object up your ass. That would be cooking class. You get to pick anything you want to teach.)

Types of Kids We Accept at Our School

If you have the ability to dare kids and do so, I will add 5 credits per dare.

Basic Nerds: These kids don't get punishments from staff. They get punishments from Bullies . (These people like Wedgies, Humiliation, and Being Controlled. I would say more of a sub/slave role.)

Bullies: These kids give punishments to all nerds and the rippers. They receive punishments from the vice principle, teachers, and desk ladies though. (Is into Corner Time, Writing Lines, Spankings, sometimes wedgies. More of a switch, they can give the kids wedgies, control them, and humiliate them but also receives them.)

Ripper: These kids bully everyone! Except the bullies. They go to the helpless kids bully them but when a teacher comes they stop and hide. Bullies punish them. (Is a switch. Gives out wedgies, controls people, humiliates them but receives it too. Also gets lines, spankings, and corner time when they or the bullies wedgie a kid.)

Freaky Nerds: These kids have everything in common with the Basic Nerd except they are all about experiments. But they get in trouble by staff all the time for making a mess in the science lab! (All staff can punish) (Gets Enema, Spanking, Corner Time, Writing Lines, Restriction, Being Controlled, Wedgies, Humiliation, and anything in their dislikes. They never give)

Cheerleaders: They think they are popular, so they give punishments out to sissies. They get punishments from the teachers for mouthing off. (Gives Wedgies, Exercises, and Humiliation. Gets Humiliation, Exercises, Lines, Corner, Restriction, Control, Wedgies, Spankings.)

Perfectionast: They think they run the school.They punish any student. But when they act snobby, it's up to the bullies to put a stop from it. (Gets Anal, Blindfolded, Handcuffs, Wedgies, Humiliation, Restriction, Corner, Lines, Spankings. Gives Spankings Only.)

Types of Staff at Our School!

Vice-Principal: They can give out any punishment to anyone of their choosing. (1 Person)

Teacher: Gives out punishments to any kid. But if they give a nerd a lines thing for no reason the Vice-Principal can give them any punishment fit for the problem.(Like teachers give spankings for no reason maybe they will get it back.) (Up to 15)

Desk Ladies: They do the announcements. Ex. I see so many people's underwear sticking out, are those suppose to stick out? I don't know but since they are, pull them really high up there. (Does not get punishments. Gives anything they want, though.) (5 People)

Cafeteria Lady: They make gross food for kids to eat but sometimes pours food down the kids pants and wedgies them. (Gives Messy, Humiliation, Wedgies.) (4 people)

Rules:

Be here for classes.

You need 1000 Credit Points to Graduate.

Any late work (Doing a dare late like Week 1 you don't do it but Week 2 you do Week 1's Dares) Then you take away 1 credit every week later than that dare.

Keep hands and feet to yourself during class, if you don't (like you wedgie someone), the teacher can give you wedgies or spank or write lines or corner you for what you did.

How to Get Credits:

The students (Bullies, Nerds, Etc) do the dares posted that week. It will have credits after it. If the students doesn't do any that week then I (the principle) take away 10 credits. If you run out of credits I give you a huge task that MUST be done and report back, if not you become suspended.

FOR LIST OF STUDENTS AND THEIR CREDITS, STAFF, PRINCIPLES WEEKLY TASKS, AND STAFF TASKS, CLICK HERE! (https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-uetvp2k5W-X2VmbzM1Wko1aG8&usp=sharing)

I will be joining as a desk lady. Age: 20F. If you are still taking new ones.

Plywoodporn
05-01-2016, 09:59 AM

Sir, my spanking taught me my lesson, I will do my report on my running sometime tonight.

qt31415926
05-01-2016, 11:07 AM
day 2
Rolled a 2 and 3
4 situps
6 pushups

I will do extras later. I don't like the band snaps. Let her have her points.

LitDarkness
05-01-2016, 11:26 AM
day 2
Rolled a 2 and 3
4 situps
6 pushups

I will do extras later. I don't like the band snaps. Let her have her points.

Can't blame you.

I saw rubberband and ran away.

Plywoodporn
05-01-2016, 11:35 AM
Here's my report on the cross-country run for Reptile.

Cross Country Report

Clothing = commando, gym shorts, tall white socks, tennis shoes

Before the Run
- Covered Penis head with toothpaste
- 3 Ice cubes up ass
- 1 litre of water

During the Run
- Did not expose
- Did not edge

Cold Shower
- 4 minutes
- 5 minute drip dry
- Finger in ass the whole time

Hornyperson
05-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Welcome to Language Class students! I am your teacher, Hornyperson. Every week starting next week, week 2, I will assign you a different task about a language. There will be four sections every week: Grammar, Culture, Vocabulary, and Translation. Some will be tasks and some will be quizzes. Assignments will be handed out over the week and all are due the following Sunday. Late work will not be tolerated in this class. PERIOD. If its late then no credit will be given for that part. If there are any questions about this class PM me

Welcome Students to the first week of language.
The language we are studying this week is Spanish

Culture: Watch 1 Latino porno of approx. 20-30 min. PM me or email [email protected] the link for credit (10 Points)

Vocabulary: Write 5 derogatory words, in Spanish, on your body. Send a picture of this to with the subject of "Week 1 Vocabulary Exercise" via E-Mail. You may look up words if you don't know any. (15 Points)

Grammar: Fill this chart out https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W_1UPFxj03Sr1zXEjb9jMOZN9XId63wezMeWqjSKSMs/edit?usp=sharing Send a screenshot of your answers or answer in a spoiler like so: 1a.Spanish Word 1b. English Translation
2a.Spanish Word 2b. English Translation
3a.Spanish Word 3b. English Translation
4a.Spanish Word 4b. English Translation
5a.Spanish Word 5b. English Translation (2 points per blank, +0.5 points if you get an accent mark correct)

Translation: Translate these sentences
1. Soy una puta sin valor (5 points)
2. Me gusta ser castigado (5 points)
3. está utilizando un traductor en línea no es así? (10 points)
Answer in a spoiler

Buenos estudiantes suerte!

Newbe123
05-01-2016, 01:41 PM
I will join as a perfectionist.
Come and test me.

Plywoodporn
05-01-2016, 01:54 PM
Grammar Homework:
1a. Come Word 1b. He eats
2a. Comi Word 2b. He ate
3a. Comia 3b. He ate
4a. Comiaba Word 4b. He might have eaten
5a. Comia 5b. He will eat

Translation Homework:
1. I am a worthless whore
2. I like to be punished
3. Are you using an online translator for this?

odd
05-01-2016, 02:45 PM

-do all your pm dares

I wrote "I will do better in the music lesson" on my stomach, I practiced bass for a while (although I would have done that anyway), and I spanked myself as hard as I could 5 times

odd
05-01-2016, 03:01 PM
here's the work I didn't email to you.

Grammar;
1a. hablo 1b. I speak
2a. hablé 2b. I spoke
3a. hablabla 3b. I spoke
4a. hablaría 4b. I may speak(?)
5a. hablaré 5b. I will talk

Vocabulary;
1. I am a worthless prostitute/whore/slut/bitch/genaric female insult
2. I like to be punished
3. You are not using an online translator for this are you?

qt31415926
05-01-2016, 04:13 PM
Welcome Students to the first week of language.
The language we are studying this week is Spanish

Culture: Watch 1 Latino porno of approx. 20-30 min. PM me or email [email protected] the link for credit (10 Points)

Vocabulary: Write 5 derogatory words, in Spanish, on your body. Send a picture of this to with the subject of "Week 1 Vocabulary Exercise" via E-Mail. You may look up words if you don't know any. (15 Points)

Grammar: Fill this chart out https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W_1UPFxj03Sr1zXEjb9jMOZN9XId63wezMeWqjSKSMs/edit?usp=sharing Send a screenshot of your answers or answer in a spoiler like so: 1a.Spanish Word 1b. English Translation
2a.Spanish Word 2b. English Translation
3a.Spanish Word 3b. English Translation
4a.Spanish Word 4b. English Translation
5a.Spanish Word 5b. English Translation (2 points per blank, +0.5 points if you get an accent mark correct)

Translation: Translate these sentences
1. Soy una puta sin valor (5 points)
2. Me gusta ser castigado (5 points)
3. está utilizando un traductor en línea no es así? (10 points)
Answer in a spoiler

Buenos estudiantes suerte!

I don't watch porn. Porn sites are notorious for hosting malware and infecting your machine with Trojans and other bad things.

I don't believe in derogatory words, nor do I write on my body.

I don't think my mom would allow me to take your class, so I am not taking it.

LitDarkness
05-01-2016, 04:21 PM
I don't watch porn. Porn sites are notorious for hosting malware and infecting your machine with Trojans and other bad things.

I don't believe in derogatory words, nor do I write on my body.

I don't think my mom would allow me to take your class, so I am not taking it.

I have two similarities with qt (well 1 1/2 if you want to be specific about it.)

I don't watch porn.

Body writing makes me hate myself. I can't/won't do this.

Just noticed the email send pics, yeah I don't trust anyone I don't know who states that as a task.

I'll pass on the class....

KAL227
05-01-2016, 07:44 PM
i am a perfectionest give me anything in the description for it nothing else

Reptile
05-02-2016, 08:55 AM
Day 3 of gigantesubs planking.

1 minute 33 seconds. Another sold effort, and with no challenger she bags a free 50 points!