PDA

View Full Version : 26/F/US/Slave seeks 25-27/Master (do not have webcam)

Lynn_09
06-05-2009, 04:40 AM
Hey there...I am new to this but have been wating to try it for some time now....just never could find what I was looking for online....I hope to find it here. I wasnt a master or mistress that has yahoo IM. I don't have a webcam or a mic but I am willing to do as asked and can keep a journel for you through a blog of some sort...(I do have myspace)...I dont have any toys but can find things around the house....please reply if your interested...

daredaredare
06-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Hey, I am only 18 but your offer interests me.

The journal is a great idea and I would be sure that you keep one.

As a master, I'm fair and strict. I absolutely love having total control over the girl and having the girl know she is nothing but my toy.

However, even as a toy you will be treated well. I firmly believe in a relationship where we both benefit, and I will reward you for good behavior.

I've had a couple of slaves before but none of them have ever worked out. for one reason or another.

Thus, I would like to get to know you first before taking you in as a slave.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. If possible, could you please send a picture of yourself as well? Just so i have an idea of what I would be working with. In return I will send a picture of me.

MasterAdamSD
06-15-2009, 10:18 AM
I am interested, message me on yahoo messanger. Dragonman_10000X

sudheer2t
06-15-2009, 03:31 PM
hey baby

I dont want to say I am the best master available.
But if you are still looking and really interested in a master to control u completely,

send me an email on [email protected] with complete details of your self..

how do u look, what do u do ur age etc.

good luck,

cheers

ur_mine
06-15-2009, 08:46 PM
Hey there...I am new to this but have been wating to try it for some time now....just never could find what I was looking for online....I hope to find it here. I wasnt a master or mistress that has yahoo IM. I don't have a webcam or a mic but I am willing to do as asked and can keep a journel for you through a blog of some sort...(I do have myspace)...I dont have any toys but can find things around the house....please reply if your interested...

hello slave. i am a master that has yahoo IM. please add me as sonic_boom18. we can get to know each other more on there. thansk you, bye

SexBlast
06-15-2009, 09:28 PM
Hey Lynn, I'm new to this too but have enjoyed myself chatting with a few submissive girls. Feel free to say hello on yahoo im: gigaborg1105, good luck finding what you're looking for.