PDA

View Full Version : Dares in the shower/bath/tub

Iwilldodares07
06-03-2006, 09:47 AM
Does anyone have any dares or girl(s) while they are taking a shower or bath or simply are just in the bathtub?

lil_miss_boo
06-03-2006, 05:08 PM
how about......

* tak a cold shower
* take a shower fully clothed
* both take a shower fully clothed, then swap the full outfit (it does seem hard when u think about it...even harder make the water cold!)
* shave ur pubes in2 a nice lil pattern (or get some1 else to do it) e.g. heart shape?
* fill the bath tub with baked beans and bath in it
* lick soap (or off of some1 else)
* put a soap bar up ur ass. each girl must keep it there as long as possible. whoever drops it and loses must eat a chunk of the other person soap

um....thats all i can come up with right now, let u know if i hav some new ones

Rob
06-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Pour shampoo all over yourself.

Iwilldodares07
06-03-2006, 06:24 PM
any more, nothing too messy like the beans? It would be on your own. Other people use the stuff in the tub (ie soap), so I don't want to do anything gross to it if someone else would use it.

chain
06-04-2006, 08:36 AM
Moved, I Will Do Dares, place topics asking for dares in the online TORD section.

Iwilldodares07
06-04-2006, 04:00 PM
ok, sorry!

marth
06-17-2006, 12:00 AM
um... write crushs name on your breasts/thighs

take a full shower with (at least privates) wrapped in plastic wrap/tight clothes/ductape

spread your legs and let the water from the bath faucet fall directly on your crotch, then switch the hot water off, and count to 50, then repeat with the cold water.

this one is always fun, shave your pubic hair into something interesting.

use an old toothbrush and toothpase and brush inside your pussy for 30 seconds

give each object in the bathroom (sink, door, toilet) a lapdance/peepshow, for 20 seconds at some point during the shower

Rob
06-30-2006, 09:34 AM
Blindfold the victim with toilet paper and strip them naked

Then, have everyone else pee on the victim until she pees.