PDA

View Full Version : High heel dares

Zyra
04-16-2016, 05:55 AM
Hello, recently I've gotten myself two pairs of shoes. First one has a wedge heel, and the second one is a stiletto heel. Both are above 4inches or so (not counting the platform)

Anyways whenever I'm at my dorm room on campus or at my semi-local apartment, I'm mostly always by myself or shrouded in privacy from others so during that private time I'd like to have a couple of dares to keep me busy and interested! ;) Some fun ideas for dares could involve being stuck/trapped in heels, or minor bondage revolving around said heels. Unfortunately nothing public as of yet considering how active people are here. However keep in mind that I do have roommates/dorm mates at my apartment.

And lastly an additional fun idea for a dare, perhaps finding a way of being forced to wear it whether it's through an environmental variable or simply makeshift bondage. Anyway I can't wait to see the dares in store.

To help: I don't mind semi-long periods of time. For example it can be a dare that's spread over a week. Or it progressively gets more difficult. If you need any more information then feel free to pm me! Also please, please respect my limits :p Thanks for your time and dares!

Blue Griffin
04-16-2016, 08:05 AM
Try or ding a pizza and have to answer the door in heels. If that's too public and a challenge where you have to complete X task before he gets there. You don't want him to wait too long at your door.

Another is try taking out the trash at night in heels.

Zyra
04-16-2016, 09:29 AM
Try or ding a pizza and have to answer the door in heels. If that's too public and a challenge where you have to complete X task before he gets there. You don't want him to wait too long at your door.

Another is try taking out the trash at night in heels.

Thanks! I'm planning on doing the first one, it'll be fun. Actually could you give me a task I could do beforehand so I can do both? Thanks again!

Zyra
04-24-2016, 01:41 AM
Update: I now have access to short shorts, and leggings. Additionally I am now at my dorm room so any dares are welcome.

fakeasdays
04-24-2016, 07:18 AM
Shave ur legging wear ur short short and high heels and do this tutorial until u learn it properly
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=peqisJd-IFU

bubba51
04-24-2016, 04:10 PM
You are to put on your leggings shorts and heels and wear it while in your dorm

Zyra
04-24-2016, 08:27 PM
Shave ur legging wear ur short short and high heels and do this tutorial until u learn it properly
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=peqisJd-IFU

I'm doing this now, thank you! Good exercise too ;)

Zyra
04-30-2016, 06:50 AM
You are to put on your leggings shorts and heels and wear it while in your dorm

Just did this and oh my was it interesting. While dressed I forgot I was supposed to add banners to our sections living room and a was supposed to do that the day before, so I thought why not do it while dressed up? Nobody was supposed to be there for about 2 hours or so, and it was quite fun. Thanks for the dare!