PDA

View Full Version : Would you really do that

Ollygrumps
04-15-2016, 04:50 AM
This is an extension of the How daring are you thread, with some very extreme and with only 10 questions

Each time say whether you would do it: as a dare, or on a whim; or to please a friend, partner, master or mistress who insists you do it to save your relationship; or only after careful consideration. Say if you have already done it.

Would You:

1 Get a tattoo - what and where?

2 Get body piercings - where?

3 Strip naked or have your head shaved for a good cause?

4 Donate a vital organ?

5 Risk your life to save someone else's?

6 Sell yourself sexually to clear a heavy debt?

7 Gamble with an equal, very small, chance of winning $1,000,000 or losing your genitals.

Men

8 Get circumcised or have your foreskin replaced if you are already circumcised?

9 Remove one or both of your testicles to prevent testicular cancer or to become a eunuch-slave?

10 (only for transgender) Have your sexual organs removed ?

Women

8 Get a boob job? If yes would it to enlarge or reduce them?

9 If your family has a history of breast cancer, increasing your chances of getting it. Would you have a double mastectomy?

10 (only for the over 25's) Assume you are desperate to have a child who you will love and bring up on your own, but how desperate. Would you allow a group of men to inseminate you with the intention of getting pregnant?

I recognise that some of these are extreme, maybe life changing. So they could never be set as dares.

SassyTomato
04-15-2016, 05:51 AM
After careful consideration, and to please a master/mistress. Not sure of what or where.

To please a master/mistress after careful consideration.
, and most areas.
Strip naked for a good cause, at any point for a cause I find worthy.

4 Donate a vital organ?
To save a friend, family member, or mistress/master's life.

Anytime.

After very careful consideration, to save an important person only.

7 Gamble with an equal, very small, chance of winning $1,000,000 or losing your genitals.
Not worth it, the money is too small.

8 Get circumcised or have your foreskin replaced if you are already circumcised?
What?

9 Remove one or both of your testicles to prevent testicular cancer or to become a eunuch-slave?
What?

Maybe.

Most likely not, but maybe to reduce a bit if they do become too big ever.

9 If your family has a history of breast cancer, increasing your chances of getting it. Would you have a double mastectomy?
No.

Answered them all ~

rhode64
04-15-2016, 08:10 AM
This is an extension of the How daring are you thread, with some very extreme and with only 10 questions

Each time say whether you would do it: as a dare, or on a whim; or to please a friend, partner, master or mistress who insists you do it to save your relationship; or only after careful consideration. Say if you have already done it.

Would You:

No I find tattoos tacky and nasty
I have a hankering to get a prince albert but still in 2 minds would love to hear from people who have had it done what its like having it does it increase sensitivity etc .
Yes that I would do willingly
4 Donate a vital organ?
If it meant saving a life yes especially if it was a child
Yes I would
Yes maybe
No
Men

Circumsised and like it that way
If it was to avoid cancer yes any other time no

Women

10 (only for the over 25's) Assume you are desperate to have a child who you will love and bring up on your own, but how desperate. Would you allow a group of men to inseminate you with the intention of getting pregnant?

I recognise that some of these are extreme, maybe life changing. So they could never be set as dares.

Gymlado
04-15-2016, 09:22 AM

Would You:

Already have one on my calf, would get more. Not for a dare
Again already have tongue web, would get others.
Shave head easily, strip would depend on the cause
4 Donate a vital organ?
Yes
Already have
How heavy is the debt?
Not worth the gamble
Men

No
If diagnosed with cancer, yes.

Women

I don't normally respond to these, but what the hey.

Ollygrumps
04-15-2016, 10:40 AM
For the record here are my answers

Would You:

I already have one. It's my avatar and is where my pubes would be. I won't have another

I have both nipples pierced and am thinking about one in my cock.

Strip naked, yes, any excuse would do. Having my head shaved would have to raise lots for a very good cause, unless my present Master insisted.

4 Donate a vital organ?
I doubt anyone would want mine at 71 years old. But I would to save a life and on medical advice.

It all depends on the spur of the moment. I did it once but another time I just froze.

Ha ha nobody would pay. At 50 cents an hour it would be hard work

Maybe if it was $10,000,000

Men

No, I like my foreskin.

Only for medical reasons

No

bareslut4u
04-15-2016, 11:42 AM

Would You:

1 Get a tattoo - what and where? Yes owner's name or initials, slave on ass cheek

2 Get body piercings - where? Yes nipples, belly button, tongue, nose, cock, balls

3 Strip naked or have your head shaved for a good cause? Yes

4 Donate a vital organ? Yes

5 Risk your life to save someone else's? Yes

6 Sell yourself sexually to clear a heavy debt? Yes

7 Gamble with an equal, very small, chance of winning $1,000,000 or losing your genitals. No

Men

8 Get circumcised or have your foreskin replaced if you are already circumcised? No

9 Remove one or both of your testicles to prevent testicular cancer. Yes

These are somewhat daring...

sokko
04-15-2016, 12:53 PM
Would You:

I like tattoos, and well I'm planning some and already have design for my forearm, but I'm thinking about it for a long time. But if i will have a real-life Master i would probably accept to by tattooed as he wants

Anywhere?

Shaving head yes

4 Donate a vital organ?
Don't know, i will know when I will be in that situation

Probably yes

Haha yes

Never :O

Men

No I like how my cock looks now

Only for medical reasons

LitDarkness
04-15-2016, 06:48 PM

Would You:

1 Get a tattoo - what and where?Yes. I want a sleeve honoring my uncle and a picture of my dog on my shoulder with "Life is a Mystery." Under it, along with a tattoo of the quadratic formula on my left wrist. The places is so I can cover them up fairly easily, long sleeves and a watch.

2 Get body piercings - where?No, I only want some facial piercings but my ear piercings got infected easily so it's safe to say, I can't have piercings.

3 Strip naked or have your head shaved for a good cause?I'd shave my head for a good cause but won't strip naked for one.

4 Donate a vital organ?Yes, if someone needed bad enough to ask me to donate it, it's the least I could do.

5 Risk your life to save someone else's?I don't know, most likely not.

6 Sell yourself sexually to clear a heavy debt?No.

7 Gamble with an equal, very small, chance of winning $1,000,000 or losing your genitals.No, not worth it.

Men

Women

8 Get a boob job? If yes would it to enlarge or reduce them?No.

9 If your family has a history of breast cancer, increasing your chances of getting it. Would you have a double mastectomy?No.

Answers in bold.

Zoeys fun time
04-15-2016, 06:53 PM
Yes see my album lol and I am looking to get another not sure what yet

I have my belly button pierced and I have always though about getting my nipples pierced although that's unlikely

possibly

4 Donate a vital organ?
no

probably not

yes I have no problem with the idea of exchanging sex for money

no

Women

no

probably not

bamadude01
04-15-2016, 08:24 PM

Would You:

1 Get a tattoo - what and where? Yes, but only for my own desires after much careful consideration. no definite ideas, but it would be places that could be covered easily with a short sleeve shirt when needed

2 Get body piercings - where? Nah, not interested

3 Strip naked or have your head shaved for a good cause? As long as I believe in the cause myself, sure, why not?

4 Donate a vital organ? to save someone I love? yes

5 Risk your life to save someone else's? can't say for sure until I'm in the moment, but I'd think yes. There are a few people that I'd willingly sacrifice myself to save them if needed.

6 Sell yourself sexually to clear a heavy debt? nope.

7 Gamble with an equal, very small, chance of winning $1,000,000 or losing your genitals. Nope, I like my genitals

Men

8 Get circumcised or have your foreskin replaced if you are already circumcised? Kind of wish I hadn't been cut, but not enough to "reverse" it

9 Remove one or both of your testicles to prevent testicular cancer or to become a eunuch-slave? Only if I'm diagnosed with testicular cancer.

My answers in blue

DarkSoul11
04-15-2016, 09:03 PM
Would You:

1 Get a tattoo - what and where?No have a extreme phobia of needles even the tiniest of ones. Reminds me of a party where they was teaching needle play. exit stage left

2 Get body piercings - where? Nope but do like piercings and tattoos on other people

3 Strip naked or have your head shaved for a good cause?already shave my head sometimes when I'm tired of my hair and stripping nude isn't a big deal for me so yes to both

4 Donate a vital organ?Yes depending on the person especially if its someone I'm close to

5 Risk your life to save someone else's?yes have before.

6 Sell yourself sexually to clear a heavy debt?never, no matter how much I was in debt to.

7 Gamble with an equal, very small, chance of winning $1,000,000 or losing your genitals.nope, like my frank and beans

Men

8 Get circumcised or have your foreskin replaced if you are already circumcised?no idea what that mean I'm cut so rather keep it the same.

9 Remove one or both of your testicles to prevent testicular cancer or to become a eunuch-slave?as a last resort I would have them removed

Women

levu
04-15-2016, 10:09 PM
Would You:

No hate pain too much
Even less likely than 1
Yes... Not sure why that would help a cause but if it could
4 Donate a vital organ?
Depends on the recipient
Depends whose life
Yes though i doubt I'd ever have the option
No way
Men

If i could stop being cut yes i would
No thats way too radical

MedicalMetal
05-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Would You:

Have a cube on my forearm, and a nurse over my heart.
Earring (left ear). Had genital piercing.
Kinda, I donated my hair to Locks of love. :D
4 Donate a vital organ?
No
Maybe
Could be fun
No
Men

Sure haven't considered getting it back.
IDK, let you know when it becomes an issue.
N/A

andrew_b
05-05-2016, 05:47 PM
1 Get a tattoo - what and where? I've always thought about getting one but I'm too indecisive, maybe I might get one when I get older and don't care as much anymore

2 Get body piercings - where? No never

3 Strip naked or have your head shaved for a good cause? I think I'd get naked. As far as shaving my head, I used to have long hair and I couldn't go from that to shaved head. I could now do it but it wouldn't be as daring.

4 Donate a vital organ? I definitely would like to do this, assuming I could live without it.

5 Risk your life to save someone else's? I would hope that I could do this

6 Sell yourself sexually to clear a heavy debt? I definitely wouldn't do this, although I'd like to think I wouldn't end up in the situation either.

7 Gamble with an equal, very small, chance of winning $1,000,000 or losing your genitals? If you mean that I would have them chopped off, then no. There is no amount of money that is worth that.

8 Get circumcised or have your foreskin replaced if you are already circumcised? No never

9 Remove one or both of your testicles to prevent testicular cancer or to become a eunuch-slave? Yes definitely

nudestar1234
05-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Would You:

1 Get a tattoo - what and where? Yeah I already have a few. I would get it where ever.

2 Get body piercings - where? No, dont like piercings

3 Strip naked or have your head shaved for a good cause? Can I do both? But if I had to choose I would strip naked

4 Donate a vital organ? Yes

5 Risk your life to save someone else's? Already have

6 Sell yourself sexually to clear a heavy debt? Any one want to buy?

7 Gamble with an equal, very small, chance of winning $1,000,000 or losing your genitals. Gamble

Men

8 Get circumcised or have your foreskin replaced if you are already circumcised? So im already circumcised and I would not have my foreskin replaced

9 Remove one or both of your testicles to prevent testicular cancer or to become a eunuch-slave? To prevent cancer take one

Kevin94
05-05-2016, 08:36 PM
Chest or on my arm, didn't thought about what. Open to any suggestions what I could put there next year though!

Never.

If only Females would watch, I'd strip for them. I love my hair, but if it is for something really good, I would shave them.

4 Donate a vital organ?
Would prefer not to as narcosis would be a risk.

Allready did, will always do it again.

Wouldn't sell myself to Men for any money. Would accept this if the Woman would look good, otherwise I will find another way to pay the debt.

Never! Way to important.

No, won't do that. I'm happy the way it is right now.

If I had to do it to prevent cancer, probably. I won't become a Slave though.

Shadow
05-05-2016, 10:30 PM
For a mistress I would like to get a little girlie tattoo, like a pink bow on lower back or neck. Or I like the idea of having my sissy name tattooed

I would like to have my belly pierced, but I need a lost bet or a mistress, however s.o. who pushes me.... Perhaps I would do ears for mistress, too

Where is the big deal? Playing strip gems several times, always ended up naked. Once I ve lost a bet and I was getting my head shaved. I would do it again.

4 Donate a vital organ?
No

Yes.

I guess, yes.

No.

Men

No.

No.

Only if I wouldn't have any social life.

ishwbwimfa
05-06-2016, 07:35 AM
1 Get a tattoo - what and where? Yes, either my chest or wrist, and a family member's name or date of birth.

2 Get body piercings - where? Yes, nipples.

3 Strip naked or have your head shaved for a good cause? Both.

4 Donate a vital organ? As long as I was under anesthetic and was pain free, and could live perfectly fine afterwards.

5 Risk your life to save someone else's? Depends how I'd risk/who it was for.

6 Sell yourself sexually to clear a heavy debt? Yes, even a small debt

7 Gamble with an equal, very small, chance of winning $1,000,000 or losing your genitals. As long as I'd have surgery to have a vagina.

8 Get circumcised or have your foreskin replaced if you are already circumcised? No.

9 Remove one or both of your testicles to prevent testicular cancer or to become a eunuch-slave? No, unless it was for MtF surgery.

10 Have your sexual organs removed ? Yes, and replaced with a vagina.

11 Get a boob job? If yes would it to enlarge or reduce them? Yes, enlarge.

12 If your family has a history of breast cancer, increasing your chances of getting it. Would you have a double mastectomy? Probably not.

13 (only for the over 25's) Assume you are desperate to have a child who you will love and bring up on your own, but how desperate. Would you allow a group of men to inseminate you with the intention of getting pregnant? Probably not, I could adopt a child and save their life etc.

JadeMynx
05-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Would You:

1. Get a tattoo - what and where?
Definitely, Leg, arm and back. Lines, Obscure Dragon, Unknown respectively.

Meh, not sure, maybe something on my cock.

I would do both, very quickly and easily.

4 Donate a vital organ?
Maybe, It depends who needs it.

5. Risk your life to save someone else's?
In a heartbeat.

6. Sell yourself sexually to clear a heavy debt?
Yeah, if there was no other way.

7. Gamble with an equal, very small, chance of winning $1,000,000 or losing your genitals.
That is a tough one, But sure, I would love the excitement.

8. Get circumcised or have your foreskin replaced if you are already circumcised?
Nah, I like being cute.

I would have them removed to prevent testicular cancer from spreading, not to keep it from happening, and as kool as eunichs are I am gonna have to pass.

It has been a thought in my mind, I am unsure though.

Jaro
06-25-2016, 04:35 AM
Would You:

Maybe after careful consideration. But probably not.

No

Strip naked for a dare or to please, head shaved no!

4 Donate a vital organ?
After careful consideration I might.

No idea. That's one of those questions you cannot answer if you are not in the situation.

After careful consideration maybe.

Never ever ever!!

Men

No

Never ever ever!!

Messypup
06-25-2016, 05:35 AM
Would You:

Anything kinda degrading, maybe 'whore' above my ass.

Definitely but haven't though on it too much.

Definitely.

4 Donate a vital organ?
Obviously, if it was something I could live without.

I would hope I would but I don't know how I would react in that situation on the spot.

If the debt was crippling, probably.

Sounds hot but I don't know if I would agree if I was faced with the situation.

Men

Nah, I'm happy with my foreskin.

Obviously to treat cancer I would and the idea of being a eunuch-slave really turns me on and is something I'd possibly consider in a few years.

Not transgender, but again the idea turns me on.

Justsomeguy2.0
06-25-2016, 03:30 PM
1 Get a tattoo - what and where? I would get one, probably on my forearm or bicep and most likely something gaming related cause I am a nerd

2 Get body piercings - where? Nah not into it

3 Strip naked or have your head shaved for a good cause? For a good cause? I'll do it

4 Donate a vital organ? To save a family member you betcha

5 Risk your life to save someone else's? Again it all depends on circumstance, what's happening and where etc but generally I'd like to think I would

6 Sell yourself sexually to clear a heavy debt? Only after careful consideration, if the debt was heavy enough, how long it would take me etc

7 Gamble with an equal, very small, chance of winning $1,000,000 or losing your genitals. Nope

Men

8 Get circumcised or have your foreskin replaced if you are already circumcised? Nope I'm happy how it is

9 Remove one or both of your testicles to prevent testicular cancer or to become a eunuch-slave? Cancer yes, slave no

cutekitty
06-25-2016, 03:31 PM
Would You:

1 Get a tattoo - what and where? yeah no idea what yet.

2 Get body piercings - where? nope

3 Strip naked or have your head shaved for a good cause? strip

4 Donate a vital organ? honestly probably no, sorry sick people.

5 Risk your life to save someone else's? yes.

6 Sell yourself sexually to clear a heavy debt? i honestly couldnt say

7 Gamble with an equal, very small, chance of winning $1,000,000 or losing your genitals. yeah why not i like getting it in the butt better anyway.

Women

8 Get a boob job? If yes would it to enlarge or reduce them? no i'm not haveing no bolloons in my breast eww

9 If your family has a history of breast cancer, increasing your chances of getting it. Would you have a double mastectomy? nope.

Cherry Sunic
06-25-2016, 09:59 PM
Would You:

I have one, I want more

I'd get a PA if I could get a chastity device to be comfortable for more than a couple days and my partner liked the idea

I've donated hair to Locks of Love, I would strip naked

4 Donate a vital organ?
Only to a close friend or significant other

I already have before

I think so, not sure

Erm, probably not. Without interest or taxes, you only live comfortably off a million for 30 years.

Men

I have no plans of getting circumcised

I would to stop testicular cancer.

I don't consider myself trans but personally, no. Only if medical science progressed super far and it was a very realistic vagina

Spoiled panties
06-25-2016, 10:26 PM
[

Would You:

1 Get a tattoo - what and where? I wouldn't

2 Get body piercings - where? I wouldn't

3 Strip naked or have your head shaved for a good cause? I would

4 Donate a vital organ? After I considered it I would

5 Risk your life to save someone else's? Only my sisters

6 Sell yourself sexually to clear a heavy debt? No

7 Gamble with an equal, very small, chance of winning $1,000,000 or losing your genitals. Never

Women

8 Get a boob job? If yes would it to enlarge or reduce them? Yes reduce

9 If your family has a history of breast cancer, increasing your chances of getting it. Would you have a double mastectomy? Yes I would

huffer
06-26-2016, 12:31 AM
Would You:

No

No

Yes

4 Donate a vital organ?
Yes, for a close friend/family

Yes, for a close friend/family

No

Nope

Men

No, i don't want a circumcision

Yes, for cancer treatment