PDA

View Full Version : 19/M/Master seeks 18-20/F/Slave

doomed_soul89
06-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Damn didn't think the title would be that limited when I started, okay anyways I should get this out of the way

I set the age for 18-20 but I'd accept replies from really any girl 25 or under

Okay so I'm 19 I work at a normal labor job while I figure out what I'm doing with my life, I have had a lot of online slaves in the past and most of them seemed to enjoy themselves. My timezone is -8 (if you don't know what that means it's 7:12 here now so look at the posted time and do that math) since I work 8-4 I can only be on after that, I would like to have a slave who can be on at the same times as me.

I specialize controlling and humiliation but that doesn't mean I can't take on other kinds of slaves, I've had just about every kind in the past and I haven't really had a problem yet, although I am rather strict and will punish you if you fail at a task or break a rule however I am fair, and will respect you're limits, or help you push them if that's what you want, I am also good at helping slaves pin down exactly where their limits are so if you don't know exactly don't worry too much about it I can help you figure it out.

One more thing, you must be willing and able to at least send pictures, if you want to have a trial period of a week or so before that's fine, and I will prove I am who I say I am if you want me to, I understand why so many girls have it as a limit, but frankly I'm sick of it, after a week you either trust your master or you don't

If you're interested either pm me (I will get an email alert that way) or reply with your age, likes/limits, living/work situation (working, living with parents/College living in a dorm, ect) and I'll get back to you