PDA

View Full Version : ~ [20 M] Ask Me Anything ~

SassyTomato
04-11-2016, 03:29 PM
As the title states, ask me anything.

Well, other than Personal information (Full Name, address, state, school, phone #, etc) and Financial stuffs (bank information, SSN, etc) obviously :rolleyes:

LitDarkness
04-17-2016, 08:59 AM
What's the hardest thing you ever had to do?

SassyTomato
04-17-2016, 12:47 PM
What's the hardest thing you ever had to do?

Hmm. I can't say exactly one thing, but I can say a few things that come to mind.

Getting laser hair removal done is very, very painful and is insanely difficult, and somewhat expensive.

Losing weight is very, very hard as well. Dieting and exercising both take soooo much effort and time.

I had a time period in my life where I threw up everyday for around a year or two, and was constantly sick. I guess that is also a hard time, although it's been awhile so it's not as "fresh" in my head.

PlagueBringer
04-19-2016, 01:38 PM
1) What is your natural hair color?

2) Do you highly consider physical features in a partner before dating or making the sexy-times?

3) What is your favorite thing to do with your own urine?

4) What is your favorite thing to have someone else do to you with their urine?

5) What is the capital of Poland?

6) Do you prefer kinky questions or random, personal ones?

7) What's your favorite number?

8) Have you ever wet yourself from a horror movie?

9) Have you ever wet yourself from someone scaring you?

SassyTomato
04-19-2016, 08:00 PM
1) What is your natural hair color?

Hmm, hard to say. It was black, then turned blonde, then sort of brownish. It changes depending on how much I go outside, but I doubt it will be black again. It has some specks of red in it.

2) Do you highly consider physical features in a partner before dating or making the sexy-times?

Yes, I guess, but it is not the most important thing at all. Nor is it that they have to be "super skinny" or "super fit" or "super good looking". I just have to like the way they look, or it just wouldn't work. I like unique people.

3) What is your favorite thing to do with your own urine?

Pee it :D? I dunno, I did drink it a few times x___x. Not something to talk about more here xD.

4) What is your favorite thing to have someone else do to you with their urine?

Not sure, it's not my biggest kink. Maybe like, hold it :p.

5) What is the capital of Poland?

Honestly, no real idea.

6) Do you prefer kinky questions or random, personal ones?

Random, personal ones.

7) What's your favorite number?

Not sure, maybe 3.

8) Have you ever wet yourself from a horror movie?

No, but I hate horror.

9) Have you ever wet yourself from someone scaring you?
No ;-;

Zenosyne
06-01-2016, 05:50 PM
What is your favorite anime? Why?

Which of the esports is your favorite? How long have you been playing?

Which gender pronoun do you use to refer to yourself? i.e. Which pronoun should we use when referring to you?

How does your gender identity play out in the way that you live your life? i.e. Full time male, part time female, passing as female, stealth, et cetera?

SassyTomato
06-14-2016, 10:57 PM
What is your favorite anime? Why?

Hmmmm. Hard to say. At this moment, Love Stage!. It's super cute, and portrays yaoi in a way that isn't "forced" or like, rape. It's really nice and sweet and cute :3.

Which of the esports is your favorite? How long have you been playing?

I like League of Legends. I've played since... hmm 2 years ago maybe? I don't play consistently though, I take large breaks. I'm not that great either, I just enjoy watching the pro players.

Which gender pronoun do you use to refer to yourself? i.e. Which pronoun should we use when referring to you?

He/him is fine, and she/her is also fine. I'm okay with any pronoun other than "it" to be honest.

How does your gender identity play out in the way that you live your life? i.e. Full time male, part time female, passing as female, stealth, et cetera?

Hmm. I live full-time as male. I can "pass" as a female in photos if I take it from the right angle, I've had a lot of heterosexual cisgender guys message me before on dating sites because they couldn't tell. But, realistically, in real life I would only be perceived as a dude I think, because you can't really get such a flattering angle :).

I wear a mix of male and female brand clothes, but most of them are androgynous style or a "skater" style according to people lol.