PDA

View Full Version : Slave Master suggestion

Coyote
06-03-2009, 04:03 PM
I have noticed how many members post so little in their adds. A possible way of fixing this is having places in the posting screen where you put your "limits, likes , experience ect". It would be just like where you put your age,sex,and basic info.

Night-1991
06-03-2009, 04:06 PM
A good idea if i ever heard one, i was thinking of posting the same thread a few minutes ago, there needs to be more into the S/M area.

Coyote
06-09-2009, 07:23 PM
I think that there should be something like this in TorD online aswell

cheese101
06-10-2009, 11:20 AM
I agree way to little is posted in the forums for slave& master this should be fixed. I love this Idea. Also in most of the stuff well not even most about 1/2 of the stuff in tord online is good but those few that aren't wreck it.

BettyBoop
06-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Do you mean spaces on your profile to add your like and limits, because thinking of it that'd be a good idea.

Coyote
06-10-2009, 11:31 AM
That is a good idea betty but some new members might now use it. But what I was thinking was that you have mandatory areas that you have to fill in in order to post in the Slave/Master section and TorD online section. And these sections would be specifically for limits,likes,dislikes,experience ect...

Night-1991
06-10-2009, 11:50 AM
That is a good idea betty but some new members might now use it. But what I was thinking was that you have mandatory areas that you have to fill in in order to post in the Slave/Master section and TorD online section. And these sections would be specifically for limits,likes,dislikes,experience ect...

Good idea, maybe we will cut down on the "hi want a master pm me bye!" posts

lokelake
06-10-2009, 12:09 PM
This sounds like a good idea.

pranadevil
06-10-2009, 12:17 PM
The problem is people may still put "NA" or "Don't know" or something in them.

The other problem is it's essentially asking for an overhaul of the forum to get that implemented as it's needing more than one portion of the form to be placed in the same area.

Not that it's not possible, but I doubt it's going to be high on the "need to do" list unfortunately.

CollaredBlondie
06-10-2009, 01:44 PM
I think KinkTalk has something like this, and it seems to work well there

Jenna<3
06-10-2009, 04:09 PM
That's an amazing idea. I really think they should do it so it's required!

Coyote
08-11-2009, 10:35 PM
I know im bringing back a dead thread but does anyone still think this is a good idea?

icyrain
08-11-2009, 10:55 PM
I think that's a great idea!

fork
08-12-2009, 02:17 PM
It's a great idea but I agree that people will put things such as "none" under limits and stuff seeing as loke does that already in surveys. It could inspire people to write actual ads but it can also just have no effect.

OzzyD
08-12-2009, 03:11 PM
It's a great idea but I agree that people will put things such as "none" under limits and stuff seeing as loke does that already in surveys. It could inspire people to write actual ads but it can also just have no effect.

Here's an idea to combat that problem: impose a word or character limit!

fork
08-12-2009, 03:45 PM
And here's their response.. "i really dont have any limits i have none none none none" etc etc. LOL. I guarantee someone would do that. But on the other hand that could work, either by inspiring good ads or by discouraging desperate people from trying.. which might in turn lead to more "wrong section" posts of SM requests.