PDA

View Full Version : 22/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

naked_lego
04-06-2016, 11:48 PM
22/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hey, there!
Thanks for stopping by for a look.

About me:
I am a girl. Although I was born a guy. So If you haven't gotten it yet I am a transwoman and currently transitioning. I just wanted that to be one of the first things you read so you know what your getting into. As for my physical appearance I have some old pictures in my albums. I am slim, slightly toned, short brown hair, 5' 8", and 103 lbs. I also still have my shenis (penis).

A little about my dare experiences:
For the last year I have been very inactive on here. Partly because there doesn't seem to be any dares that are actually do able. I guess I would like to have something kinda tailored to my liking. My interest was sparked again when I was so graciously given a dare by a friend (here it is if you want to read it) (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76484). I had lots of fun!
(Here is the other report I have written up for a dare) (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70230)

I have very little experience in being a slave because my Doms don't stick around very long. I am interested in at least trying most things once so I don't have many limits. Firm Limits: permanent, social suicide, and most pain. If the dare is interesting enough I would probably try it.

My interests
Kinda uncertain at this time. I am willing to try almost anything once as long as it isn't one of my limits. Other then that I like: Butt Plugs, Diapers (wearing & wetting), Dressing up/Clothing Control, Photograph challenges, limited-Risk public -or- concealed public dares, nudity, Light Anal, bondage, and ice.
As for limits it is the typical for most people, Permanent, Long term pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, and Curse Words (I just don't like using them).

My ideal Domme would be female, 18-30, daily communication, and creative. I would like someone who would provide daily tasks, Push my comfort levels a bit, Give occasional impromptu tasks depending on daily activities. If we hit it off then I won't be as picky if you don't meet all the criteria.

If you have any questions send me a PM.

Bye!

justJane
04-10-2016, 11:51 AM
This is a lovely ad and I hope you find a perfect, long lasting dom/me. :)