PDA

View Full Version : 18/M/US/Master seeks 18-20/F/Slave

daredaredare
06-03-2009, 09:13 AM
Hello, I am looking for a slave.

I want a girl who will realize she is just my toy. Someone who I can talk to when I feel like and use for any sexual gratification whenever I ask.

The relationship would have to stay online, and I would ask for a webcam but its not required. However, it will be required that you send pictures sometimes to prove you are doing as i say.

I will treat the girl fairly, but make sure she knows her place.

Girls should know that I am very imaginative, and will constantly think up new tasks and such. I enjoy handcuffs, teasing, and many other things which you will learn as I use you.

I also get off on taking your deepest fantasy, and making it a reality to some degree.

To get a better idea of how my mind works read my story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15568

Please either message me on here, or Email me at [email protected]. Also, please include some sort of picture, although the first one does not have to show anything special, just give me an idea of what you look like.

Coral D
06-03-2009, 11:31 AM
i am what your looking for i love that whole being a slave thing it turns me on so much i have cam and im willing to do pictures and meet up woth you add me on [email protected]
xxxxxxxxx

daredaredare
06-03-2009, 03:27 PM
sent you an email, if anyone else is interested and thinks they are MORE fit than Coral D, email me and I'll decide.