PDA

View Full Version : 49/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

painbringer
04-03-2016, 10:11 AM
49/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

A little bit about myself:

I am a 49 year old male Master. I am married but my wife is aware of and accepts my BDSM life outside of our marriage. I live in the Eastern time zone of the U.S. (applicants within my time zone or the Central time zone will be given priority). I work a first shift job 5 days/week. I like to watch movies and play computer games. I am a strict sadist. I am interested in many aspects of BDSM and power exchange in general. Some of my favorite kinks are:
1. Anal stretching/gaping.
2. Impact play (Ass/Tits/Pussy) as well as sexual torture in general.
3. Orgasm control/denial
4. Toilet control.
5. Enemas.
6. Bondage.

I love to explore and experiment so if you have likes that are not listed I am quite happy to play with those as well.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a long term Female slave (21+ yrs of age). I want to control every aspect of your life that you will allow. It would be best if you lived alone but it is not a strict requirement. An Anal Whore/Masochist would be the best fit. I will torture and abuse you just to amuse myself. I expect my submissive to keep me informed throughout the day so that I know what you are up to and seek my permission in instances that are appropriate (These instances will vary between individuals and will be negotiated). Consider everything you do (outside of work) a privilege that can be revoked at my discretion. I understand that you will have limits. You have my commitment that I will honor and respect them. Limits of Pics/Video/Skype are understandable. However, they need to be a "soft" limit that we can work on over time. In my opinion video chat make this experience much more rewarding for both master and slave. Experience doesn't matter to me nearly as much as your commitment to this lifestyle.

What you can expect:

1. To have your life controlled.
2. Communication from me often throughout the day.
3. Daily tasks and rules to follow.
4. A friend and confidant
5. A mentor/teacher

I take this lifestyle very seriously and I expect you to do the same. If you are not seriously ready to commit to this please don't waste my time. Applicants are asked to please PM me.

painbringer
04-09-2016, 09:50 AM
I have yet to find a suitable candidate so I am still accepting applications.