PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

OccasionalSlave
04-02-2016, 11:44 AM
23/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to read my ad. I'm a switch leaning toward submissive and I am looking for a dominant personality to befriend. Befofe going further I want to say that getting to know my dom is just as important as play. Friends first play later.

Now that I made my point; I am a submissive with a light sissy side in short. I like denial, private humiliation, light bondage and pain, anal, edging, schedule control, workout regiments. I'm open to most things at least once so long as it's not a hard limit.

Limits: freinds, family, public (Though I can do tasks outdoors occasionally), blood, scat, extreme CBT

Ideally, I'm looking for semi regular contact. Maybe daily? Not over weeks though.

A little about me: I am a science loving, mountain-mansy hippy type. I love yoga, hiking, and relativity. I love movies and books, especially classics like Lord of the rings or star wars. I like to cook, go in extended camping trips, converse with good people' or just sit back and catch a beautiful view in nature. My life is pretty interesting these days to be honest. I'm just trying to find a way to integrate my kinky side ;)

Anyway, my goal is to make this short and sweet. So to close, I'm an awesome sub and an even better friend. If you are looking for a sub who can be both great me how your want to be treated. Please feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. Thanks for your time!!

OccasionalSlave
04-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Thank you to all those who have responded. I've had some great responses, but to many are one liners. If you're interested, please tell me a bit about yourself, maybe what you're looking for? Favorite hobbies? Why you replied to the ad? Any kind of introduction would be fine, use your discretion. Thanks for reading :)