PDA

View Full Version : Not An Averge Game of S/M [fiction]

coolcat11
06-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Introduction
How can a game of s/m turn into a night of horror for a girl? Well in this story a girl is tricked into a innocent game of slave/master. Then the horror begans.

The Encounter

This girl's name was Sara she was walking to school and a boy came up on her and said,"Wanna come to my house tonight we can watch a movie or something?" The girl was surprised at his question and didn't want to turn it down. That was the first time a boy ever talked to her like that and it felt good to her. So she replied with a sure and smiled after he left her standing there.

The Arival

Sara arrived at the boys house and noticed something strange when she got there...a bowl, towels, and clamps were placed by a window and for a second Sara thought about getting back in her car but she ignored the feeling and rang the doorbell. The boy answered wearing only shorts pulled down to a piont where if they were even a centimeter lower it would she his penis. Sara was in shock for many moments and finally he said, "Why don't you come in?" Sara suddenly went out of shock, smiled, and entered the boy's house. The boy then took her up to his room.

The Louring Discusion

The boy sat her down on his bed and asked a question, " Have you ever played slave slash master before?" Sara was puzzled for a moment because she didn't know what that was exactly. The boy said, "You'll be my slave and I'll be your master." Sara was not sure what to say but then she thought about that it wouldn't be that bad and she can have fun while they are at it. So Sara slowly said, "yes" and the game started.

The Game

The boy commanded, "Take off all your clothes!" Sara didn't know this game so she said a loud "NO!" The boy new he could punish her (mostly because his parents weren't home and his door was locked) so he did. He took his hand and slapped her face hard. Sara screamed and said, "How dare you! I'm leaving!" She reached for the knob but she couldn't twist it to open. So she screamed and the boy slapped her again. She began to cry. He said, "I am your master! How dare YOU disobey ME!" Sara just took of all her clothes except her bra and panties. The boy said, "This is not what I comanded! I said to take off ALL your clothes!" So Sara took a big sob and revealed her beautiful breast. The boy smiled so gently. Then she slowly slipped of her panties while she was crying. Then the boy said, "You have done what I have pleased. Your reward is to not be punished." Sara was very upset at that remark but she held it in. The boy then pionted to the clamps. He said, "Put these on." Sara didn't hesiatate at all knowing if she did she would get a punishment. When she put them on she could feel the pain in her nipples radiating through her breast. She wanted to scream but she didn't. The boy laughed and then gave her a vibrator. He siad, "Use this until you cum." Sara really didn't know what that meant but she knew what the vibrator was so she laid down in the bed and used it.

In twenty long minutes she felt this liquid come out of her vagina and the boy said, "Well there you go." Sara's crying had stopped. The boy took the bowl of vaginal fluid and put it aside. The boy took of her clamps and the girl screamed in agonizing pain. The boy laughed and put the clamps next to the bowl. He then said, "Drink it." The girl thought on how disgusting that was but she drank it all. The boy asked, "How does it taste?" Sara answered, "It is disgusting!" He was disappionted in the answer so he pinched one of Sara's nipples hard. Sara screamed and yelled, "It was sweet." The boy said, "Then why don't you taste mine?" The girl was on the break of crying again. She didn't like it there at all. She wanted to go home and be with her mom. She thought many thoughts until she felt the semen all over her face. The boy told her to open her mouth and she did. She didn't like the taste at all. She gagged then started to cry. The boy wanted more and more out of her. Maybe it was too much.

Endings and Beginings

The boy took of his shorts and underwear and stuck is penis inside her mouth. Sara was horrified. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't believe that was happening. It was the end of slave/master. It was the beginning of rape. He took his penis out of her mouth and felt her luscious breast. Then Sara's eyes opened widely when her broke her hymen. A tear went slowly down her cheak. She stopped resisting and she just layed there with her eyes open. The boy licked her vagina and inserted his penis again. He kissed her breast. She just layed there no movement that she controlled what so ever. The boy got off of her and told her to go home. She still layed there he slapped Sara and she wouldn't move.

The Move

He picked her up and moved her to the her car. She sat there with her eyes open doing nothing. After an hour he decided to take her home. It was late so he quietly went into her house and placed her on her bed. When Sara's parents woke up that morning the checked on her and she still had her eyes open and she wasn't responsive. So she was taken to the hospital and she has beeb like that since.

The End

molten man
06-04-2009, 03:02 AM
what??

is that it??

DoGooder
08-11-2009, 05:47 PM
:eek:This is the worst story I have ever read!