PDA

View Full Version : Do u like Bondage?

Collared_Slave
06-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Who here has done bondage, interested in it, or thinks its just wierd ?

Suki
06-28-2007, 07:10 PM
i've never been involved in bondage but i do find it very interesting and would like to experiance it in the future

bondfan
06-28-2007, 08:19 PM
me.
Have some expierience, but only with one of my gf's.
My next girlfriend has to be a dom, but most I meet are either sub or vannilla :(

TrekBoy008
06-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Definitely something I'd like to try in the future.

absurdvillain
06-29-2007, 12:01 AM
Yes, bondage is fun times.

TheLittleStrawberry
06-29-2007, 01:59 AM
Bondage for everyone!!! :D

..... Yes... I like bondage.

Glutgod
07-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Yea bondage, sounds very fun, and I would like to try it some time.

Seedsy
07-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Love It! :d Bondage Is Fun Lol

Marc
07-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Have done some bondage - just the simple bound to bed at wrists and ankles (hand / leg cuffs). It's a way of releasing total control to your partner and, for me, a real turn-on!

Traveler
11-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Bondage the fist step into a world where a social balance is where what most try to hide the fact they do it.

Restraining some one? Yes, many have done so. And many more have "toyed" around with it. But to answer the question fist the category has to be narrowed>

Common restraints or improvised?
Made just for that special person or idea in ones head?
Style, materials?

Yes, have done quite a bit.

But the simple statement of " This is a silk strand if it breaks we are done and finished" is the best restraint using their mind to restrain them self the disciplines of the moment not lost reinforced to the best experience.

TheLittleStrawberry
11-15-2007, 10:45 AM
But the simple statement of " This is a silk strand if it breaks we are done and finished" is the best restraint using their mind to restrain them self the disciplines of the moment not lost reinforced to the best experience.

Aw... But we are not SUPPOSED to show that we like it! :-P

Traveler
11-16-2007, 07:37 AM
TheLittleStrawberry

Again you make this one smile, not often one does so often for me any more.

sexyblond1983
11-16-2007, 03:00 PM
i have done a little in this area not to much but just a little

brownie
11-16-2007, 03:25 PM
Kind of. i like the emo stuff. I like to do it when im piss of somthing, not for a dare. It also depends on what it is. If it like brake your hand, no. But if it run down a hill, causing you to brake ur hand, i wont care less. I dont think stuff hurts when u are doing something.

Full Moon
11-17-2007, 06:45 PM
I love bondage! Its a lot of fun. How do you guys like to be tied? Personally, I like outdoor bondage, chair bondage, breast bondage, and shower bondage.:)

Merlin
11-17-2007, 07:04 PM
I know and have done (to others :p) outdoor bondage, chair bondage and breast bondage... but what do you understand under shower bondage? "just" bondage under the shower?...

Collared_Slave
11-18-2007, 06:18 AM
I want to know how chair is achived - especially with an office chair

Merlin
11-18-2007, 02:06 PM
I want to know how chair is achived - especially with an office chairyou make it sounds like there is a goal :) Chair bondage is basically using a chair as part of the bondage. The most obvious way is binding someone to a chair while sitting on it. But there are also some more "creative" ways :D
To your office chair question.. there are a lot of ways to use it (maybe less than with a "normal" chair...) For example (first that came to my mind...) Ankles bound together and bound to the "chair leg" (don't know if this is right to call it that way for an office chair) High enough so that the the other one is not able to reach the floor. Now spread the legs by binding each knee to something appropriate (really depends on the chair)...for example to the "wheel star" (created the word, i have no idea how to call it). Bind the torso to the backrest. (For women you could combine it with a Breast Harness...). Arms to the armrest (or behind the backrest if the chair has no armrests). If the hair is long enough you could also bind it to (again depends on the chair) the chair foot, to pull the head backwards...
Something like that...

Edit: If you don't have enough rope you can do alot of things with duct tape, too...

Collared_Slave
11-18-2007, 02:32 PM
oh-thank you- i will tryit next weekend

scotsman
11-18-2007, 03:16 PM
yeh ive tried it a little bit was mostly fun

Insomnia
11-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Yup (from the dominant side) - a variety of techniques and equipment -all a great deal of fun :)

Pikachu
11-18-2007, 11:39 PM
who doesn't like bondage its fun and good as can imagine being chained to your bed and a buitiful Mistress sitting on my worthless face

doxanything
11-20-2007, 08:01 PM
do you have anywebsites that show you how?

Collared_Slave
11-21-2007, 11:46 AM
well if i dont get told off : www.boundanna.com, www.ropefashions.com and many others - just google search