PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

AssiaCD
03-30-2016, 05:20 PM
28/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

I am Eric, 28 year-old boy from Eastern Canada. I am looking for a Lady that would like to control me all through the day, while I'm at work and outside. My biggest kink is to be teased&denied, edged and frustrated. I am also into webcam or picture exhibition (anonymously though, at least at the beginning), into humiliation and soft pain.

I am not asking for a Lady to take care of me 24/7, non-stop. My dream day would be either:
- start the day with some tasks / challenges I have to get done by the end of the day;
- or be in touch via my cellphone, on Skype or KIK and receive live tasks / challenges to do (or a mix of both of course).

I can also stay late at the office to be there alone and be able to turn on my webcam, or for the rest of the day, I will send proof-pictures to my Mistress if She asks for.

I really have the urge to feel a constant control over myself and over my sexual pleasure / frustration and wish to be thinking about "obeying" and "please let me cum" all day long, non-stop.

My likes: tease&denial, edging, ruined orgasm, soft pain, soft humiliation, public/private webcam exhibition, uro-to-body;

My dislikes (perfect for punishment): anal, uro-to-mouth, CBT, cum-to-mouth;

My limits: scat, zoo (and anything else that's illegal), obvious and non-discrete public tasks, revelation to people I know, showing face on public webcam, hard pain, social suicide.

I don't know all my likes, dislikes and limits yet, for the things I might ignore, I am generally willing to try before saying if I like it or not (with a right to say 'no' if it looks too hardcore or too close from a limit"

If You think I can please you with this kind of relationship, I will be thrilled to answer any of Your questions via PM, kik (eric22ch) or Skype (gloomy_ams). I can also provide You my email address in PM if You require it.

Thank You!