PDA

View Full Version : 29/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (no limits)

gd_master_matt
03-30-2016, 02:34 PM
29/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (no limits)

Hi everybody!

My name is Matt and I'm a 29 year old master looking for the perfect slave. What is perfect, I hear you asking? Well, I'll tell you in a minute, but first a word from our sponsors...

:confused::confused::confused:

Nah, just kidding, first let's talk about myself. Like I said, I'm 29, gay and living in Western Europe. (GMT+1)

I've been in this scene for a couple of years now and I know what I want.
I can be harsh and strict, but also caring at times. It just depends on the moment.

Now, as for the perfect slave...

I want a male slave who is willing to give me complete control. Someone younger than myself, but a few years older works to. I prefer someone who is athletic or slim. You have to be completely devoted. This is not a one time deal, it's supposed to be long term. If possible, someone from the same time zone. It's just easier, but not necessary.

Straight, bi, gay,.. doesn't matter. But a straight slave makes it a little bit kinkier. ;)

Oh, and your English should be good enough for an easy conversation. Know any Dutch, even better.

What will be expected of you?

It all depends on how much control you give me. The more the better of course.

With complete control, I decide what you wear, eat, drink,... when you sleep, work out, relax,... and you get a whole range of rules and tasks, such as cum control, edging, pictures, anal,...

For the real risk takers, I also do blackmail! Really love that.

As for limits : None! Of course, the normal limits do apply. So nothing permanent or illegal or things like that. I can accept one or two limits, depending what they are.

So if you're still interested, you can fill out my form and apply to be my slave. And I'll contact you if I have any questions and wether or not you have been chosen to be my everlasting minion.

Click here for my application form (https://form.jotformeu.com/60896309622361)

I would love to hear from you.

Now start typing, bitches!

gd_master_matt
03-31-2016, 02:09 PM
Have some possible slaves, but for now the application still open.