PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location

JasonAbe
03-29-2016, 09:43 PM
25/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location

My name is Jason. First to make sure of one thing. I am not 25. I am 22. Issue with the initial sign up and now I am stuck with this. Anyways, I intend on writing a lot, so I will leave a shortened version down below that will roughly summarize what I am looking for.

Who am I?

As I mentioned, my name is Jason Abe, Mr. Abe if we are being formal. I am an Asian American located in USA, East Coast. I have been in the kink field for almost 10 years now. The first 5 years just learning and the later half taking steps forward. I enjoy all types of music (acoustic is my favorite at the moment), video games, cooking, exploring new tastes and ideas, and travel.

Currently in school for a Business Degree.

What are my likes/limits/fetishes?

I enjoy a lot of things. I enjoy the female body in general, as well as the bubblier personalities that are usually attached to them. I am not afraid to do anything at least once. But I have a few limits I never plan on crossing.

NO KIDS
NO SCAT
NO BLOOD
NO DEATH
NO FAMILY
NO SOCIAL SUICIDE
NO BEASTS
NO DRUGS
Safety First

These are lines that should never be crossed when BDSM is involved. Fun is great until something goes terribly wrong.

I tend to lean towards sadism, most pain plays I am a huge fan of. I also enjoy breast of all shapes and sizes. Asses are nice. Anal is a big plus. And hidden public to list a few things.

What am I looking for?

I am straight, and not that I have anything against Transexuals, but I would prefer if that the sub that am with was born a woman, and currently still is a woman.

Have similar limits to mine, and also be willing to try anything. As I mentioned before, public play, anal, pain play, and among other things are common in my play sessions. I am looking for LT so please keep that in mind.

Toys?

Personally I would like you to have toys, but if not, be willing to buys some.
Dildos, plugs, beads, clamps, rope, some leather straps, and markers, plenty of markers and pens.

Schedule?

Most days I am free at 5 pm, which is according to NY time zone. But it all depends. I will be getting a job soon so that is tentative to change.

Interested?

If what you have read interests you, then send me a PM about yourself, what you are looking for, and I will contact you when I get your message. Have a nice day.

Summary?

22 Asian American Male seeking a submissive naturally born female for LT online play relationship. Few Hard limits and must be willing to try everything once.