PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (very strict)

Master_24
03-29-2016, 09:04 AM
30/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (very strict)

Hello boys,

Once again I resume my search for a boy, I am Into CHASTITY, HUMILIATION, CBT, ANAL, SHOWER AND BATHROOM CONTROL, REPORTS, and alot more!

I would say that I'm not into crossdressing, and not really into poop and scat!

I would love a slave that is slim/athletic, not afraid to show face! I am open to him come and live with me after some time if it is okay with him! AS you can see i'm pretty open, so do not be afraid to contact me!

30 years old master, from canada new-brunswick! Single, Live alone, work!

Kik is a must, although play on skype from time to time would be cool with me!

note: do not contact me if you only want to use skype!

kik: mastermattew once you contact me there and if it gets to skype you'll get it!

now thank you for your time, and apply on kik not on here it's easier for me to answer!

mastermattew

Master_24
04-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Had some really positive feedback, I'm still looking, and if you plan on coming to live with me, it won't happen until you know my rules, what I want and until I trust you completely! come talk to me on kik!

Master_24
04-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Still looking for serious slave, do not come see me if you don't show face, I won't say it enough! you must be slim/athletic to be chosen, and you must be willing to work on kik most of the time, cause I don't have a lot of time when I can skype! I also expect you to be able to buy a chastity cage if you don't have one!

Master_24
04-16-2016, 08:45 AM
I have successfully acquire 2 more slave which is nice, they've sign a contract for min 6 month, maybe we'll add more after that! i'm still looking for slaves, but you won't meet or have contact with one another, just be serious and make sure you can follow rules and do task! mastermattew is my kik, i'm can't wait to hear from you!

SLIM/ATHLETIC ONLY