PDA

View Full Version : 18/M/US/Slave seeks F/Master

Person
06-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Hello everyone here at getDare. I am a male, 18 years old, and I live in the USA. I am a slave seeking a master/mistress. (Doesn't matter if boy or girl). I am probably considered as a beginner as a slave. I was once a slave, but not for long. I have clothespins, handcuffs, and other household items. I DO NOT have a web cam though, unfortunately.:( My limits and likes are on my signature. Any dare, or anything my master tells me to do I will. Also my likes for being a slave are: Some masturbation, self bondage, punishments, tasks, and assignments. The limits are the same as they are on my signature, though. If you are interested, PM me or post a reply. Thanks, bye!

Coyote
06-01-2009, 09:29 PM
hot damn. You need to include SOOO much more information. i doubt you will get ANY responses with a post like that

CollaredBlondie
06-02-2009, 02:51 AM
hot damn. You need to include SOOO much more information. i doubt you will get ANY responses with a post like that

Actually, it's not a bad post compared to some of the ones I've seen on here, esspecially considering the fact thathe doesn't mind which gender his Master is.

Coyote, don't be so rude. If you're going to say "You need more" then suggest what more he could put!

Coyote
06-02-2009, 11:51 AM
actually he edited the thread before you read it. Before, it said something like
"Im looking for a master" and that was it.

CollaredBlondie
06-02-2009, 11:58 AM
actually he edited the thread before you read it. Before, it said something like
"Im looking for a master" and that was it.

Well in that case, I apologise in part. (was still a wee bit rude)