PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

masterB92
03-28-2016, 06:26 AM
24/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

hey slave out there,

Being a master is more interesting and fun. As a master Ive trained and molded many slaves.Ive encountered some pussy slaves and being a word only. I knew every one of us has its own lives and that make us busy. As a slave what makes you exist and why you want to serve a master or mistress?For me coz I find you as a sex toys and just entertaining but I mostly appreciate a slave who eagerly use his time to serve his owner no matter how hard the situation or a task, it makes him a better slave.

As a master I understand what a slave wants. But being a master its good to control and use a slave well and punish them if they did mistake.

I am a kind of master that respect, kind, open minded and push my slave to its limits. I am into cbt, edging, teasing, joi, cumming, post orgasm control and many more. Iam looking for a slave that can do anything for his masters pleasure. i know this is hard but prove your a right slave for me. if you want to know me just pmme and ill reply.

Masterb92

masterB92
03-28-2016, 07:41 AM
hey slave you must have skype inorder to serve me

subs@m
05-06-2016, 09:50 AM
Its all fake this acount user is a female and she knows only to command if you want to check
Her Kik id is same as skype

willsmall
05-10-2016, 03:11 PM
That's a novel twist on the guy pretending to be female. Why would you?