PDA

View Full Version : AMA: Mr. and Mrs. Devious

Butterfly
03-25-2016, 01:43 PM
A long time ago, we both created separate AMA's. They had conditions which allowed people to give us a custom thread if they were poster x. They have both long since died, so we thought it might be fun to start a new one. However, this time people could ask us both questions. Any question you ask, will be answered by both of us, unless specified. Depending on how lazy Mr. Devious is, I might type out both of our answers, or we might answer separately, but we will both always answer. However, we also reserve the right to not answer questions if they are rude, hurtful or if we just don't want to. Ask away!

corsa198
03-25-2016, 03:57 PM
For both of you:

Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?

Butterfly
03-25-2016, 06:32 PM
For both of you:

Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
Butterfly: Not since I was really little.
Asslvr: Never, not even when I was a baby.

If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
Butterfly: Maybe when I was 6?
Asslvr: N/A

If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?

Would you ever do it for a dare?
Butterfly: I would maybe consider it if it was something Asslvr wanted me to do, but not for anybody else.
Asslvr: No.

Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
Butterfly: Not usually. Although I have to ask Asslvr for permission to pee and sometimes I don't ask in time. Also I'm lazy and hold it because I don't want to go.
Asslvr: Not on purpose.

In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Butterfly: Option C. I'd rather leave the line and go somewhere else to pee.
Asslvr: I'd rather expose myself.

Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?
Butterfly: Dressing in layers and snowpants when we used to go snow tubing in the winter. It would take forever to get it all off.
Asslvr: When I got ice fishing we wear like 8 layers of clothes and my little pee pee can barely make his way through all the layers so he can pee.

pet monkey
03-26-2016, 07:36 AM
I would like to know the details of you little electro anal dare

(These questions all assume you've tried it already, if not, feel free to delay answering until after you do)
Who 'won' and got to try it first?
Did you enjoy it?
Have you both tried it yet?
Does one of you enjoy it more than the other?
Has the toy made it into 'regular rotation'?

Butterfly
03-27-2016, 06:08 PM
I would like to know the details of you little electro anal dare

(These questions all assume you've tried it already, if not, feel free to delay answering until after you do)

Who 'won' and got to try it first?
Butterfly did.

Did you enjoy it?
Butterfly: I was terrified. But it didn't turn out as bad as I thought. I can't say I hated it but I'm not sure if I enjoyed it either.

Have you both tried it yet?
Asslvr gets to go next weekend.

Does one of you enjoy it more than the other?
We will have to get back to you on this one.

Has the toy made it into 'regular rotation'?
It might. We both want to experiment with it more.

drwarschauu
03-28-2016, 02:46 PM
Hi mr and mrs Asslvr! :D

- Since I got a tsum tsum question, what Disney characters do you want to see tsum-ified? And which non-Disney character?
- Who is better at giving spankings? :p
- How would you describe each other's smells? What was it like to smell each other for the first time? Like you expected or not at all?
- If your partner was a dinosaur, which dinosaur would they be?

Butterfly
03-28-2016, 04:58 PM
Hi mr and mrs Asslvr! :D

- Since I got a tsum tsum question, what Disney characters do you want to see tsum-ified? And which non-Disney character?
Butterfly: I would love to see a tow-mater tsum tsum. He is one of my favorite characters. Also I think all the "UP" characters would be super cute. I am really excited for the Finding Dory collection as well which are rumored to be out soon. As for a non-Disney character, I would choose
Asslvr: BB8 would be super cute, or the little anty guy from A Bugs Life. Non-Disney, ummmm .... MINIONS!!!! KING BOB!!!!!

- Who is better at giving spankings? :p
Butterfly would probably be better if Asslvr liked getting spankings, but since Asslvr is the only one who gives them, then Asslvr.

- How would you describe each other's smells? What was it like to smell each other for the first time? Like you expected or not at all?
Butterfly: Asslvr smells like a boy. I am not saying that is a bad thing, but he smells like a boy ... Soap, and coffee .... and boy .... (he does smell deliciously edible when he wears cologne, but it is a rare occasion). I can't remember what it was like to smell him for the first time to be honest, I was too nervous and anxious after flying across the country to be together, I was just trying not to pass out.
Asslvr: Butterfly smells delicious, like "Beautiful Day" (which is the perfume I bought her for Christmas). She smells just like I imagined she would, yummy and scrumptious. I can't say I was really thinking about smelling her the first time, so I don't know what to say ...

- If your partner was a dinosaur, which dinosaur would they be?
Butterfly: I think Asslvr would be a Triceratops. (because he is super ferocious of course)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c0/d3/78/c0d37817dd6f1e3c7d499601f5106144.jpg
Asslvr: I think I would be a penisaurous and butterfly would be a boobasaurous. But really I think she would be a butterflydactyl

Jaro
11-07-2016, 01:15 AM
- Do you believe in life after death?
- Do you think the universe is finite or infinite?
- Why the name butterfly (aside from being a nice name)?
- Why the name Asslvr?
- What is the last kinky thing you guys did?

Butterfly
11-11-2016, 11:38 AM
- Do you believe in life after death?
Yes, I am going to come back as a ghost and haunt Butterfly forever.

Except he isn't allowed to die first, which we have already agreed on!

I don't think that I believe in life after death. I would like to believe in reincarnation but I am not sold. I do believe that after you die, your body just becomes worm food.

- Do you think the universe is finite or infinite?
I honestly haven't thought about this much. I do believe that life in general is a cycle and therefore I guess I believe the universe is as well.

Infinite. Maybe.

- Why the name butterfly (aside from being a nice name)?
I have always loved Butterflies. I actually wrote a blog about the significance of the Butterfly to me. But short version is that Butterflies are very meaningful. They are a symbol of grace, beauty, hope, change, courage and strength. I strive for all of those things.

- Why the name Asslvr?
I just picked a silly name when I first signed up and then realized I was unable to change it.

Ugh I hate this name!

- What is the last kinky thing you guys did?
We had playtime last Sunday where we tried a new plug. It is one that looks like this:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71IW7gCGqPL._SX450_.jpg

It didn't fit.

He tried to stretch me out with a few different plugs first, working our way up to our second biggest, but even after several tries, trying to push it in, I just couldn't take it. Finally we had to stop when I had a shooting pain go down my leg and back. Instead we finished with him fucking me, with the magic wand on my clit and a glass plug in my ass. It was an intense orgasm but I am still disappointed we couldn't try the other plug. I am excited to try it again soon.

Jaro
11-11-2016, 10:41 PM
Thank you for your answers. Yes that plug is enormous and looks rather intimidating. But... practice makes perfect!

Butterfly
03-16-2018, 10:48 AM
I am going to revive this thread because I thought it was a lot of fun and I hope others will think so too!

Pariahterror
03-16-2018, 11:10 AM
Let me ask you a few questions if you don't mind.

To Butterfly,

What is the cutest outfit you own?
What is the most kinky outfit you own?

To Mr. Devious,

In which outfit does Butterfly look the cutest?
Do you have an outfit in mind you want to try on Butterfly?

And some for you both,

How much snow is laying there?
And do you want to try it out in a kink too?

Butterfly
03-16-2018, 11:58 AM
Let me ask you a few questions if you don't mind.

To Butterfly,

What is the cutest outfit you own?
I think the cutest would be my eeyore fleece pants and a white tank top.
It is even cuter with my eeyore slippers and eeyore santa hat.
What is the most kinky outfit you own?
I don't really have a lot of kinky or even sexy outfits. I would say my newest lingerie which has a mesh bra part that you can see my nipples through. If i wore that with a garter belt and fishnet stockings maybe?

To Mr. Devious,

In which outfit does Butterfly look the cutest?
I would have to say either her onesie, or her eeyore santa hat.
Do you have an outfit in mind you want to try on Butterfly?
Maybe the whole school girl thing?

And some for you both,

How much snow is laying there?
Depends, where it is not drifted or piled probably about 6 inches.

There are 2 feet high snowbanks lining most of the roads and front lawns.

And do you want to try it out in a kink too?
NOOOO! That is WAY too cold.
Yeah, I don't think I would want to include snow in our kink.

Thank you for your questions!!!

Darenoob
03-16-2018, 12:16 PM
For both of you: What's your favorite type of electrical outlet? How many electrical outlets do you have? How many power strips do you have? What is your favorite color of extension cord? Do you prefer outlets with two or three prongs? Have you ever had sex with an extension cord?

I will be very hurt if these go unanswered.

Butterfly
03-16-2018, 01:04 PM
When I got married, I passed all responsibility of "handy"
things over to Mr. Devious, so I am not going to answer the majority of these ... instead I welcome Mr. "Handyman" Devious ...

For both of you:
What's your favorite type of electrical outlet? NA
How many electrical outlets do you have?
How many power strips do you have?
What is your favorite color of extension cord?
White
Pink with silver glittery polka dots!!!
Do you prefer outlets with two or three prongs?
Three because they are safer.
Have you ever had sex with an extension cord?

No
No

Thank you for you shocking questions!

knorke
03-18-2018, 01:23 AM
Hello there!

- What are things you go out of your way to do for eachother to brighten each other's day a little?
- What is your favorite memory of time spent together?

Butterfly
03-18-2018, 09:46 AM
Hello there!

- What are things you go out of your way to do for eachother to brighten each other's day a little?
Mr. Devious will leave little notes for me sometimes. Sometimes he will pick up flowers for me on his way home from work, or he will buy me a treat while he is out. He sends me cute gifs or messages even when he is really busy at work, just so that I know he is thinking about me. He will do things like go and get me gas in my car so that I don't have to stand out in the cold, or he has even cleared my car off in the winter. When we are just lounging around the house, he will walk up to me randomly and kiss me on the cheek or if we are driving he will find my hand and give it a squeeze. I am sure there are a lot more, but I can't think of any at this moment.
Butterfly leaves me nice little notes around the house, she always calls me and asks if I want a coffee, or she will just buy me one to surprise me. She sends me sweet little messages all the time, either on kik, or even on my visitor wall on getDare, she writes me cute blogs. She gives me back scratchies at bedtime. She comes home with treats or gifts for me frequently (a new t shirt, or a snack she knows I like). She also randomly tells me that she loves me all the time.

- What is your favorite memory of time spent together?
Just one? That's hard! Probably our wedding day.
I actually thought he was going to say something different, but I agree. Our wedding day was truly magical. It is honestly the best day of my life and I got to spend it with Mr. Devious. Although, to be honest, it felt like we only got to spend a few hours together that day. Everything went so fast.

Pariahterror
03-19-2018, 10:05 AM
Just some funny questions I hope.

For Butterfly:

When was the first time you found about Eeyore?

Since when did Eeyore become a hero to you?

How many Eeyore related items do you have?

I heard you were small, have had any problems with that?

What is the funniest thing Mr. Devious did today ( if he didn't, he should do something about that)?

For Mr. Devious

What is the loveliest thing Butterfly said the last week?

What was the most recent naughty thing Butterfly did?

Did you let Butterfly typ these answers?

Well, that was it for now.

littlemissslave
03-19-2018, 10:24 AM
Mr Devious:
What is your favourite thing about butterfly?

How do you take your coffee?

When are our waffles arriving?

What is your favourite film?

Butterfly:
What is your favourite thing about Mr devious?

How are you so lovely, even in a bad mood yourself?

What is your favourite Disney film?

How are the orgasms going?

Both:
How are the two of You such s cute couple?

How did you become so brave with being public with kink?

What is your favourite non sexual thing to do together?

What is your favourite sexual thing to Do?

Butterfly
03-19-2018, 10:42 AM
Just some funny questions I hope.

For Butterfly:

When was the first time you found about Eeyore?
My mom loved Winnie the Pooh, so growing up we read the stories all the time. I have known about Eeyore my whole life.

Since when did Eeyore become a hero to you?
I wouldn't consider Eeyore a hero, but I have loved him the most for as long as I can remember.

How many Eeyore related items do you have?
I have about 6 eeyore mugs, eeyore pj pants, a couple eeyore shirts, eeyore slippers, 8 or 9 eeyore stuffies, eeyore cups, eeyore key chain, eeyore glass statues, eeyore santa hat, eeyore christmas ornaments, eeyore pillow, eeyore tsum tsums, eeyore license plate ...
hmm I can't think of anything else, but I am sure there might be other things as well.

I heard you were small, have had any problems with that?
I am short. Usually the biggest problem is reaching things.
I can't read the top of the shelves at the grocery story, or top of our pantry or cupboards at home. I also have had issues with reaching inside washing machines before if they are top loading ones.

What is the funniest thing Mr. Devious did today ( if he didn't, he should do something about that)?
It is still pretty early in the day .. I don't think he has done anything too funny other than walking out of the bathroom and saying "Success!"

For Mr. Devious

What is the loveliest thing Butterfly said the last week?
She says lots of lovely things all the time so it is hard to remember something specific but I will just go with "I love you" because she says it to me all the time and it is always lovely.

What was the most recent naughty thing Butterfly did?
If we are meaning naughty as in something that Butterfly did that was bad, it would probably be using naughty words on little days. If we are talking about being naughty as in something sexy, then it would be zapping my balls with our electric wand while she laughed at me.

Did you let Butterfly typ these answers?
Yes, of course.

Well, that was it for now.

Thank you for your questions.

Butterfly
03-19-2018, 10:54 AM
Mr Devious:
What is your favourite thing about butterfly?
That she loves me with every little teeny bit of her heart.

How do you take your coffee?
With hazelnut creamer.

When are our waffles arriving?
As soon as you get out of bed and make them.

What is your favourite film?
I don't have one specific favorite but I like the Marvel movies.

Butterfly:
What is your favourite thing about Mr devious?
That he is willing to do anything to make me happy.

How are you so lovely, even in a bad mood yourself?
I really don't feel like I am.

What is your favourite Disney film?
Top three would be Tangled, Lion King and Frozen

How are the orgasms going?
I am a little bit behind this month so far because of everything going on, but when I have them, I am trying to have multiples to catch up. I had 30 in January, and 29 in February, so that evens out to one a day on average. I am hoping to end March above average if possible.

Both:
How are the two of You such a cute couple?
It is all Mr. Devious, he makes me appear cute.
How can such a lovely butterfly NOT be cute. In all honestly, this is just who we are, cute or not.

How did you become so brave with being public with kink?
Honestly, I am not that brave. I get super anxious and blushy everytime we do something that is even semi public. I am also very self concious about how I look. However, I have spent a lot of time trying to become more comfortable with myself and who I am, and it has helped motivate me to push through. I also am not super scared about sharing this part of who I am. It helps that my best friends are very open and accepting and one of them has even attended an event with us. Which really helps.

I am actually very nervous and anxious about it too.
But the more we do, the more comfortable it gets and I look forward to doing it more.

What is your favourite non sexual thing to do together?
Cuddle in bed together, or going out to the movies together.
Bowling! But because of my injuries we haven't done that in a long time. So my favorite things to do together these days? When we play games. I like being able to be bratty and have friendly banter while we compete.

What is your favourite sexual thing to Do?
Give butterfly orgasms!
I will have to agree with that statement. However, I will go a little further and say that I love when we do really challenging or long scenes.
I love being dominated and not feeling in control. I love having to overcome an obstacle or challenge or endure something that is really hard in order to get the reward at the end.

knorke
03-22-2018, 01:34 PM
What's your favorite snacks?
Why isn't it lemons?
What would you do with lemons, given that life gave you some?
What's the most surprising surprise you've ever woken up to?
What's your favorite thing to do as little? Least favorite?
Likewise, for Mr. Devious: favorite thing you have her do when little?

Butterfly
03-24-2018, 09:59 AM
What's your favorite snacks?
Chips & Salsa, Salt & Vinegar Chips, Nuts, Popcorn
Popcorn with extra butter, Chocolate, Candy, Ice Cream,
Cookies ... so much junk food!!!

Why isn't it lemons?
Because lemons are nasty
Cause bleh

What would you do with lemons, given that life gave you some?
Make lemonade of course
Throw them at people.

What's the most surprising surprise you've ever woken up to?
I can't think of a good surprise but I remember waking up once while camping and the tent was flooded. That was definitely a surprise.
Breakfast in bed made by mom and brother. It was really sweet and totally unexpected.

What's your favorite thing to do as little? Least favorite?
There are so many things that I love. It would be a tie between bedtime (story, snuggles, bottle of milk and then pacifier) or playing games with my daddy. My least favorite is not being allowed to say naughty words.
Likewise, for Mr. Devious: favorite thing you have her do when little?
I like when she drinks from her bottle because it makes her super blushy. Or also having her color.

Pariahterror
03-24-2018, 11:37 AM
Some more questions for you:

What are your favourite drinks?

What is your favourite fruit?

What is the most fun way to tease eachother?

What nicknames do you have for eachother?

What is best, iceream during Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall? And why?

Which sports do you enjoy watching the most?

How sweet are your cats?

What jumps in your mind when I say the word "Imagine"

Do you have any special unimportant talents?

Butterfly
03-24-2018, 03:00 PM
Some more questions for you:

What are your favourite drinks?
Coor Light, Water, Coffee (not necessarily in that order)
Water and milk. Sometimes lemonade (sour lemonade)

What is your favourite fruit?
Bananas
Pineapple

What is the most fun way to tease eachother?
With the wand, making her do lots of edges before she is allowed to cum.
I like to tease him verbally through messages. I also like to lay down beside him while he is hard and gently squeeze the head of his cock and watch it bounce.

What nicknames do you have for eachother?
I don't really have any nicknames. I call him honey or my love or my prince ...

She is my Butterfly, sweetie, princess, sweetness

What is best, iceream during Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall? And why?
Summer because it is hot outside the and the ice cream is cold.
All the time because ice cream is yum!

Which sports do you enjoy watching the most?
Golf and hockey
BORING!!!! I like watching figure skating and bobsled which is why I love the winter olympics.

How sweet are your cats?
They are so BAD!!!!! Fettucine eats all the food and steals my socks. And Spaghetti gives me hives on purpose and jumps on me all the time.
They are snuggly and cute, but they are also trouble.

What jumps in your mind when I say the word "Imagine"
Mountains
♫Imagine all the people .... ♫

Do you have any special unimportant talents?
I can roll my tongue.
My fingers bend at the top knuckles. I can cum in under 3 minutes. Mr. Devious' special talent is that he can drive me crazy with only a few words.

knorke
03-25-2018, 12:38 AM
Just for Butterfly:

Why are you hating on lemons and want to throw them at people when you actually like lemonade?!
Have you ever made lemonade yourself?

Butterfly
03-25-2018, 09:33 AM
Just for Butterfly:

Why are you hating on lemons and want to throw them at people when you actually like lemonade?!
I actually love the smell of lemons so maybe if I throw them they will burst open and smell good? Plus it would make me feel better to throw them.

Have you ever made lemonade yourself?
I have. I actually make a roasted lemonade in the summer that is pretty yummy.

knorke
04-22-2018, 10:31 PM
For both,

What are your three favorite blog posts?
What's the most you've edged in recent memory?
What's your favorite type of ice cream?

what is your opinion on mustaches?
For Mr D., do you currently have a mustache?
For Butterfly: Would you want him to (not) have one?

Analslut12
04-23-2018, 03:38 PM
for the mrs.

what kind of bathing suits would you wear to the beach?

if the mr put you in a diaper, would you rather have to pee and poop in it, or have him dump a bottle of hotsauce down the front

whats the longest youve ever been in denial

whats the longest you would let him put you in denial

for the mr.

what kind of bathing suits do you want to put the mrs in

would you rather put hotsauce in her diaper, or make her pee and poop in it multiple times

whats the longest you would ever put the mrs in denial

Butterfly
04-23-2018, 04:59 PM
For both,

What are your three favorite blog posts?
My top 3 are:
10 Reasons I love my Butterfly (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81627) by Mr. Devious
Why crawling naked through glass while a hippo is chasing me is a limit (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83545) by Jaroface
Villainous Dom/mes (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74515) by Naughtylittlegirl
Also, if I get to choose some of my own, I really loved my interrogation series report!
Mine are:
10+ reasons I love Asslvr even when he is a butthead (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77593) by Butterfly
Butterflies Interrogation (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75321) Series (this is really 4 blogs, all linked in the original blog)
Honeymoon (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84387) by Butterfly

What's the most you've edged in recent memory?
150 approximately in about 5 hours, during my tease and denial session. I wrote a blog about it called Holding my Orgasm Hostage if you are interested in reading it.
I am a Dom, I don't edge.
Liar! There was that one time not too long ago that you were fucking me and for some reason you just couldn't cum so you kept getting to the edge. It happened probably 5 or 6 times.

What's your favorite type of ice cream?
Chocolate peanut butter
Vanilla

what is your opinion on mustaches?
Unless you are a porn star from the 80's you don't need one.
I am not a fan either. Some people can pull them off, but most can't.

For Mr D., do you currently have a mustache?
No
For Butterfly: Would you want him to (not) have one?
I would rather he not. Unless it is just attached to his beard.

Butterfly
04-23-2018, 05:04 PM
for the mrs.

what kind of bathing suits would you wear to the beach?
I wear a one piece.

if the mr put you in a diaper, would you rather have to pee and poop in it, or have him dump a bottle of hotsauce down the front
First of all, I would never be in a diaper. But hypotherically I was, I would rather pee and poop in it.

whats the longest youve ever been in denial
Actual official denial ... maybe one week with teasing. I have gone much longer without an orgasm or play time or thinking about sex, but it was more circumstantial or based on my mental health (ie grief).

whats the longest you would let him put you in denial
Denial is a limit, but I would trust him to let him put me in denial as long as he thought I could handle it. I think he would break before i did though. He doesn't like seeing me upset, and denial upsets up.

for the mr.

what kind of bathing suits do you want to put the mrs in
Ones that are waterproof and approved for aquatic actiities.

would you rather put hotsauce in her diaper, or make her pee and poop in it multiple times
Neither, all three of those options are limits.

whats the longest you would ever put the mrs in denial
6 years. Just joking ... maybe a week at most

knorke
04-26-2018, 01:11 PM
What's your favorite pizza topping?
What's something special you cook for each other?
What's the most creative way you've used a toy on each other?
What is one skill you can impress others with?

Master Robbie
04-30-2018, 03:37 AM
Has one of you ever pushed the other too far during play and
How did you react

littlemissslave
05-07-2018, 04:24 AM
Both:
How was your anniversary?

What did you do?

Did either of you get presents?

Did the photo shoot go well?

Butterfly
05-07-2018, 07:02 PM
What's your favorite pizza topping?
Bacon!
Pepperoni
What's something special you cook for each other?
She makes me cheesy chicken even though she doesn't really like it.
Mr. Devious makes me steak and other BBQ things because the BBQ scares me.
What's the most creative way you've used a toy on each other?
I can't think of anything creative that I have done with toys. I usually use them for their intended purpose I guess.
I used the clover clamps an added some string which I strung through a hook in the ceiling and then hung a bucket on it which I filled with things to add weight.
What is one skill you can impress others with?
The way I can troubleshoot and fix things.
My organization and planning.

Butterfly
05-07-2018, 07:04 PM
Has one of you ever pushed the other too far during play and
How did you react
I have safeworded a few times during play, but I wouldn't say that he pushed me TOO far. I think he pushed me just far enough. Most of the time when I safeword, it is because of over sensation (ie. cannot continue to cum, or be spanked etc.). When I safeword, he stops which prevents him from pushing me too far.
She has never pushed me too far.

Butterfly
05-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Both:
How was your anniversary?
Our anniversary was perfect!

What did you do?
Butterfly went and got her hair and makeup done. Then we did a photoshoot and I brought her out to dinner to the restaurant that we went to on our first time meeting.

Did either of you get presents?
I wanted to stick to the traditional list of items to give for anniversary's. Year one is paper. So I bought him a groupon to go golfing.
I bought her a night away in the mountains. I printed it on paper to comply with the traditional first anniversary gift being paper.

Did the photo shoot go well?
IT was awesome. I had lots of fun and I glitterized the crap out of Butterfly.
We had such a good time. Our photographer was amazing! I can't wait to see all the photos. We already got to see two and they were amazing so far.

Edgeandenial
05-09-2018, 05:11 AM
Hey!:D

What do you love the most about the other person ?

How many babies do you both want?

What is the most annoying habit about the other person?

Who is more kinky?

Who initiates sex more often?

At gunpoint if you were to have a gay/lesbo encounter who would you do it with?

Who and when was your first crush?

Fav roleplay?

Fav bedtime story?

On a scale of 1-10 how awesome am I ?:P