PDA

View Full Version : Ask Me Anything: One Blatant Lie Edition

drwarschauu
03-24-2016, 03:31 PM
Hi there! Welcome to my brand spanking new AMA thread! :)

There's an old one floating around somewhere, but it's time for a new one. I thought I'd make it interesting, so I'll answer all questions in your post truthfully... except for one. That one will be a blatant lie! I won't tell you which one the lie is though. Hope you can figure it out!
So yeah! Asking several questions in one post is encouraged. If there's only one question, I'll answer with an outrageous lie. :p

Ask your questions now please! :)

Lacram
03-25-2016, 10:07 AM
1. Do you think that you should have to do spanks for every asked question? :rolleyes:

Another step closer to victory.

drwarschauu
03-25-2016, 12:49 PM
1. Do you think that you should have to do spanks for every asked question? :rolleyes:

Another step closer to victory.

Oh yes! I certainly think that I should do spanks for every question! I'm looking forward to doing that so much now, what a great idea!!!
The only problem is that Lizzy doesn't like the thought of me having to do spanks at allllll...

Razzum frazzum Lacram...

MischievousKitten
03-25-2016, 01:30 PM
True/false:
1. Is the real answer to question #2 true?
2. Is the real answer to question #1 false?

Butterfly
03-25-2016, 01:39 PM
Who is your favorite disney character?

If you had to give up all Tsum Tsums except one, which one would you keep?

If you could create one Tsum Tsum of a non disney character, who would you choose?

If you could create one Tsum Tsum of a Disney character that hasn't already been created, who would you choose?

Do you like glitter and sparkles?

If you had to wear glitter/sparkles on one body party everyday, which body part would you choose?

Would you ever get Lizzy's name tattooed on you?

Is this answer the lie?

Which answer is the lie?

drwarschauu
03-25-2016, 01:48 PM
True/false:
1. Is the real answer to question #2 true?
2. Is the real answer to question #1 false?

This is... like a riddle, right?
*grabs sword*
*cuts*
This is what I do to Gordian knots! :D

drwarschauu
03-25-2016, 02:01 PM
Who is your favorite disney character?
Ohhh... So many to choose from! I love Jafar, but I think I'll still go with Rapunzel. And Flynn. And Maximus. Can I just say Tangled as a whole movie? :p

If you had to give up all Tsum Tsums except one, which one would you keep?
You do realize Lizzy will be reading this, right? She will punish me if I give the wrong answer!
I'd keep Rapunzel.

If you could create one Tsum Tsum of a non disney character, who would you choose?
Does Marvel count? Thanos! And he's already on some of the artwork for upcoming ones!
If Marvel doesn't count, make it Green Lantern's villain Sinestro from DC comics.

If you could create one Tsum Tsum of a Disney character that hasn't already been created, who would you choose?
Dr. Facilier, the shadow man from The Princess and the Frog! The movie wasn't that great, but I loved the villain! He stole all the scenes he was in, and I can't get enough of his song. I would get him in a heartbeat!

Do you like glitter and sparkles?
Yeah, I enjoy them. Not as much as others do, but they're nice!

If you had to wear glitter/sparkles on one body party everyday, which body part would you choose?
A foot

Would you ever get Lizzy's name tattooed on you?
Heck yes! In fact, I've already got her name tattooed on my body several times over! I'm her possession, it's only logical that everybody gets to see so. I've got one near my penis with an arrow pointing there, and one on my lower back as a tramp stamp kinda thing. We're now working our way down a list of the 10 most painful places to get a tattoo, because she likes it when I hurt. My face is up next, it's supposed to hurt a lot!

Is this answer the lie?
Nope!

Which answer is the lie?
The one you think is the lie! :p

eivins
03-26-2016, 03:50 PM
Do you like it when I beat your ass? I am referring to literal beating. As in taking a stick and making your bum bright fucking red. I am not referring to when I beat you at life- because we all know I do and you enjoy it.

drwarschauu
03-28-2016, 11:16 AM
Do you like it when I beat your ass? I am referring to literal beating. As in taking a stick and making your bum bright fucking red. I am not referring to when I beat you at life- because we all know I do and you enjoy it.

Yes, I enjoy that tremendously! I want my ass bruised after you beat it. And a stick? Yes, please! Please make it something like a bamboo one, those are supposed to hit extra hard.