PDA

View Full Version : 32/M/CA/Master seeks M/Slave (serious replies only)

exploreyou619
05-30-2009, 10:57 AM
I'm interested in meeting submissive males - either gay, straight, or bi who want to be anywhere from gently used to full-on dominated.

Slaves (like masters) come in all levels of experience, and I find it is imperative to have good communication from the very beginning to ensure that the sub/slave is both comfortable and understood. This is a relationship which must be based on trust.

I have a healthy interest, and experience in cyber-domination, and if you have a webcam, I would love to explore you online. A digital camera is also a nice addition, or substitute for a webcam if you don't have one. The visual aspect of your submission is essential to my enjoyment of the experience, and I must insist that either moving, or still images are part of our sessions.

I will consider any age (as long as you're legal), and am more intrigued by an intangible demeanor or look than I am blinded by youth & muscles, though they are fine too. What I am speaking of is chemistry, and that comes packaged in many ages, shapes, and sizes for me.

Respond here, or PM if interested indicating a little about you, your likes/dislikes and limits, and we can begin our journey.

The Evil Porlo
05-30-2009, 12:41 PM
About to PM you with a reply :)