PDA

View Full Version : 20/M/US/Slave seeks F/Master (have webcam)

RandomGuy19
05-29-2009, 09:00 PM
Hi all,

A Bit about myselft:
I'm a 20/M/US slave looking for a mistress. I've got brown hair and blue eyes. I'm 5'11 with a light fit build. I'm in college but currently off for summer break. I'm working right now but I have no shortage of free time. I have some experience as a slave, including a 6 month relationship with my last mistress, however I still consider myself a beginner. There is definitely a lot of new things that I have yet to experience and would love to try.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a long term relationship with a mistress. I might be up for a one time thing if thats what you're looking for, but really I'm searching for something thats going to last for some time. Ideally I would like a mistress who would be willing to train me, especially with anal and cum eating (I really want to eat my cum but I lose my nerve, I'd really like help gradually achieving this goal). I love creative tasks and assignments but I don't need them very often and I won't be bugging you for new ones all the time. I also enjoy rules, punishments and rewards. Really I'm looking for someone who will challenge me and help me try new things.

What I have:
I have an AIM, MSN, and a Yahoo messenger account. I have a webcam as well as a digi cam for proof of tasks away from the computer. I've got clothespins as well as various other miscellaneous household objects that can be creatively used. Anything that I don't have I can obtain within a day or two.

Guided Masturbation
Forced Masturbation
Forced Chastity
Tasks
Assignments
Rules
Punishments & Rewards
Semi-public/public with risk of being caught
Self bondage
Being dominated
Moderate pain
Anything creative

Dislikes:
Extreme pain

Soft limit (I'd like to break):
Cum eating

Limits:
Family
Scat
Blood
Permanent

Anal is not listed above because I honestly don't know where it falls for me right now. I would definately like to explore it further.

Like I said above I have AIM, MSN, and Yahoo. My Yahoo account is GuyFtbllFn. PM me or Post here for my AIM and MSN accounts.

If you are interested or would like to know more, just PM me or post here. You can also contact me on my Yahoo account. Feel free to ask anything you would like to know. I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested. Thanks All.

RandomGuy19
06-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Hey all,

I seem to have this problem everytime I post. I am not interested in male masters. I am still looking for a mistress but males will not be considered.

Thanks all.

Master_Emanon
06-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Good post, One of the better ones i have seen.

To stop Masters from messaging you in your next post instead of Female Master... simply put Mistress

Good luck in you search

RandomGuy19
06-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the advice. Like I said, I'm a beginner so I really do appreciate the tip.

RandomGuy19
06-04-2009, 06:13 PM
A bit of an update I guess:

I've recently come to realize that I'm not into one of the typical aspects of these kind of relationships, humiliation. I'm not looking for someone to humiliate or degrade me. I really want a mistress who is a friend. Still someone who will challenge me, set rules for me, control me, even reward and punish me (punishments may be humilating, since they are punishments), but someone who i can also just talk to casually about life. Don't get me wrong, I want to be dominated, I want a true mistress, but I want to be able to just talk to you about things too. Teasing is fun, but I'm not looking for someone who constantly be degrading me. I'm having trouble putting this exactly the way I want to, and I know this may be confusing, so if you have questions PM me and I''ll try to clarify what I'm looking for.

Thanks all.

RandomGuy19
06-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Update: I still have not found what I'm looking for. Because of this I am willing to discuss easing up on some of my limits. Also, I would of course be willing to do things that are not on my list of likes. As always, if you have any questions or just want to talk, PM me.

Thanks all