PDA

View Full Version : Name help? Story suggestions?

LittleRayRay
05-29-2009, 08:47 PM
Well, I need a name for it, and here is the first period...I can change it all if 'ya want.
You see, everyday will be a chapter. So, this is a segment of 8 in a chapter.

Monday, 8:10AM 1rst period- Science Class

Emily is acting weird. But do I know why? Do I know why the teacher is soo nice? No, and another big fat..
.wait...Saleena is acting weird to! And Thorn, and Tabatha!
"Whats going on? Am I missing something here?" I ask Tabatha, we are lab partners. We sit at the same
table, well, science table.
"What do you mean?"
Definitely hiding something.
"You are acting strange. What do you mean you don't know what I mean! You know perfectly well what I-"
Tabatha was about to say something, I know it.
"I'm assuming you know, but I'll request you join Gizli- for now," She looked around, Emily, Thorn, and
Saleena were staring at us. "Keep our behavior on the down-low. They are everything. Even the walls." Where have
I heard that before? Then it hit. GIZLI! They joined Secret!! I've only heard that name once in a newsletter
before.

"The POP-u-LAR cult is now sweeping the nation of, yes readers, children. Check your kids emails, we don't know
much about this cult but, what we do know, is that it is required to send back a form with their Name, Age,
and hair color. Gizli has been seen in only one country, but the leader is now planning to make it worldwide.
Sources found that-"

"Ha! ME join Gizli?" I say, got every-ones attention now. "I know who the leader is! In fact, I'll
even sho-" Tabatha was shaking my arm, silently tell me to stop.
"How dare YOU speak of the Grand Gizli!" Tabatha whispered, I just rolled my eyes. Like she could hurt
me...lol I smiled, and class begun.

erick92
05-29-2009, 10:14 PM
Sounds like it will be a pretty cool story. Do you have any ideas on what the name could possibly be, or maybe how you want it to be only altered?

Officelover
05-30-2009, 05:11 AM
Interesting start- seems to be a unique thread/ story. I can only imagine what will happen. My story title suggestion is "The Grand Gizli".

Kepp writing!

BLOEM51
05-31-2009, 10:18 AM
Very interesting start. It has the potential to be a good story. Keep on writing