PDA

View Full Version : 20/F/US/Master seeks 18-20/F/Slave (must PM photo)

Leschloe
05-29-2009, 01:33 PM
I am a 20 year old mistress with experience both online and off, though mostly online. I am searching for a true submissive female to serve me; I am a lesbian so I must make clear that no guys will be considered. Sorry guys, but I am what I am. I am more than willing to train girls who are beginners, but they must be willing to LEARN and be trained.

I can be a kind and caring Mistress, and there is nothing I enjoy like helping my slaves to grow and develop, but I cannot and will not force growth on them. I am not just looking for a sex slave. I am looking for a girl who is obedient and submissive, a girl who enjoys obeying and serving, and not only in sexual acts, but just enjoys serving her mistress. I am looking for someone interested in a reciprocating relationship. I will not merely demand you do this and that for me, if you will also not simply say "Punish me" or "Humiliate me" or "Dare me." I don't expect you to do everything so don't expect it from me. I also like to see proof that the tasks given are carried out (I won't ask for proof for every task once I trust my slave, but, of course, my slaves must first earn my trust). My slave must have a digital camera or webcam or some other means of providing evidence of having carried out the task.

Leschloe
06-02-2009, 01:04 PM
No responses yet...how disappointing...

Jenna<3
06-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Very good post, from the ones I've seen so far, but female slaves are very hard to come by, and, just wondering, you said you were lesbian, but does the slave have to be? Might be something you want to include, I got the impression that they did, but I'm not sure if that's what you truly meant. Good luck :)

Leschloe
06-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Thanks Jenna for the feedback and for letting me know about that need for clarification. No, my slave is definitely not required to be a lesbian. It's fine if she is, but it's also fine if she's straight.