PDA

View Full Version : Rising Frustrations

uwillregretme
03-14-2016, 11:43 AM
I am currently feeling frustrated by superfluous connections. I've met many people in many ways, plenty of whom claim to be after what I have clearly stated I am. Yet all back out when things start to get real. While I am open to an online/distance thing, for me that entails eventually progressing past emails sent via a host site once trust is earned (Kik, direct emails, etc).

Maybe I need to elaborate. I am real. I am a Dom. I am straight (Sorry to you sub men out there, I wish you the best of luck). I am also a human man, with other regular interests. I will not be a creep to you immediately. I will try and connect with you before engaging in any sort of play. I am respectful of boundaries and limits. I am direct, and say what I mean. I do not play games.

All that being said, if you consent to playing with me, I will hurt you and smile while I do it. I will earn your respect and submission, and become the person you crave to please. And I will push you. I will make you feel vulnerable, afraid, nervous...free, satisfied, and at peace.

redandbluesage
03-14-2016, 11:59 AM
If you are willing. Will you take me as your slave and take out those frustraions Out on me And by move past just emails, you mean to meat face to face?

uwillregretme
03-14-2016, 12:11 PM
Hi Red,
Thanks for your interest. I've clarified my post a bit more, but I am unfortunately for you not seeking males to play with. I wish you the best of luck in finding what you're after!