PDA

View Full Version : Pizza? anyone?

sandy
06-14-2007, 04:16 PM
Hi again

OK order in pizza and when it arrives answer the door wearing only a towel as if you just got out of the shower. while paying "accidentally" let the towel slip off exposing yourself fully to the pizza delivery person.

Hugs and kisses
Sandy

bondfan
06-14-2007, 04:21 PM
Do you ever post some non-public dares?^^
Your have some nice ideas but they are imo too public;)

Hccmike
06-19-2007, 10:34 AM
well my guess is sandy is very much like me... pain and gross stuff doenst realy do much for me at least. I like public and humilating becuase they are more mental

Stripperman
11-25-2007, 06:28 AM
I have done that, it was awesome. What about you Sandy, did you do it?

TheLittleStrawberry
11-25-2007, 06:30 AM
I have done that, it was awesome. What about you Sandy, did you do it?

Hey, please notice that this thread is like 5 months old :) Don't revive old threads. Create new ones instead.

monkiy
11-25-2007, 08:37 AM
Mod Edit: Watch What You Say! why encourage double posting mmm?

Titty Twister
11-25-2007, 02:23 PM
Awesome dare! I might have to try it:)

monkiy
11-26-2007, 03:18 AM
I think i shall clarify my point. It was regarding the policy application on this matter. Seeing as the post seemed to be relevent and the user did not want to make a new thread I voiced my concern over promoting reposting. That is all. I meant not to insult anyone- especially TheLittleStrawberry.

unicycledale
01-01-2008, 02:25 PM
i rang for a pizza. i got naked and put a towel around me. the pizza arrived and and i answered the door. i bent down to get some money and i let the towel drop . because i was facing the other way he could see my butthole. i stood up and acted as if i hadnt noticed about the towel. i dropped a coin and asked him to pick it up. he bent down and his head was right next to my penis. i stepped foward a little bit and my penis was now touching his face. he stood up quickly, took his money and went.

sandy
11-20-2015, 11:43 PM
Hi everyone

I just did this. When he arrived I had on only a towel. He handed me the pizza and I took it in to get the money. And the towel dropped from me and I did not realize it. Lol. I bent to get the money. Giving home the rear view. And then paid. He never said anything about the missing towel and he left with a huge grin on his face

Hugs
Sandy

Humiliate_you
11-21-2015, 12:01 AM
That's a great dare Sandy, thanks for the report!

ganduman
11-21-2015, 12:06 AM
I'm so gonna do it the next time someone delivers pizza,
Maybe i'll get my GF to do it too ;)