PDA

View Full Version : 20/M/US/Master seeks Slave

nader444
05-27-2009, 04:27 PM
Hey I am 20, live in California (Southern California) and I am looking for a boy slave......while I am actually straight, I happened to come across a phenom in high school where I became interested in experiencing with male slaves.

I am somewhat experienced and did dominate a boy in high school for about a year, and I must say it was very exciting and pleasurable for the both of us. I find it extremely attractive to sexually enslave a young male.

Now that the boy graduated high school a year after I did and moved to a different college, I took a break from doing this and decided to try it again. Online relationships are fine, too. Let me know if you are interested by e-mailing me......and GET my attention. A one-liner that doesn't tell me anything about you is not going to get a reply back....let me assure you from now so you don't waste your time and then ponder about why you didn't get a reply.

I've never had a female slave, although I have heard that can be fun, too. So girls if you want to give it a try, feel free to send me a message, too.

Let me assure you I can be very creative, while respecting your limits. I provide QUALITY. If you are tired of bored people who don't care in their replies, then you have come to the right place.

On the last note, I must let you know that I don't participate in anything that is unsafe, illegal, unhealthy. We can have lots of fun without being involved in unsual behavior.

A little about what I look like: 20, dark hair, dark eyes, slim 130lbs, and very friendly. I can send you a picture once we get to know each other....I'm sure you will be pleased with it.

soldier8998
05-30-2009, 07:10 PM
im new to the s/m scene and am looking for someone with experiance but has a will to learn along side me so that i may delve deeper into a s/m relationship. i am male/18/and i live in atlanta so 3 hour time difference. i have many items to be used for s/m and have a strong desire to be trained as a slave. im interestedin a little puppyplay but more sissyplay and forced feminization i.e. crossdressing. my limits are in my signature along with my likes. please respond as soon as possible as im trying as hard as i can to start soon. thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great day.

steve0724
06-16-2009, 06:26 AM
i'm interested and am kinda new to this whole scene, so i'd like someone (like you) to show me the ropes and teach me. pm me for my contact details