PDA

View Full Version : A Question About Age

Komodo Jones
05-26-2009, 04:30 PM
First of all I will say this is not a question about age play, so if that's what you were hoping for sorry. Everyone here knows what they are whether they're a slave, master, mistress etc. I was wondering do you prefer your slave (if you're a master or a mistress), or master/mistress (if you're a sub), or whomever (if you're a switch) older than you, younger than you, or about the same age, if it even matters to you. Why?

Anjelen
05-26-2009, 05:40 PM
As past experiences indicate i seem to be incapable of attracting partners my physical age - at least, outside vanilla relationships, wich fail terribly after 3 months or so because i'll get bored.

I admit it. I'll get bored. Not only on the sexual plane - there's only so many things you can do to a partner before you cross the line between 'naughty' and 'kinky' - but mentally as well - i will start missing the art of playing with a submissive to the point where i can nearly get them off by simply clicking my fingers repeatedly, or can make them cringe or grin with just a look.

There just seems to be less involvement in a vanilla relationship for me, that inevitably results in either one of us or worse, both of us, taking the other for granted. A sub, i'll learn to read, to predict, and in a way to write with as well - i never get bored of watching a sub pose themselves, stretch out of a pose, or even sleep knowing that the last thing that went through their head was my voice - and that the first thing they'll see in the morning is my face.

As a dominant i feel the need to be able to read and effect my subs and the slightest nuances of their mood - from the way she flicks her hair back when something i've said struck a nerve, good or bad - to the way his pants bulge out when i'm using that tone of voice that suggests to him he's in a world of trouble once we get off the bus - while reading aloud, say, the horoscope part of the paper i happen to be holding...

As a vanilla, boyfriend? Not so much.

Whew. Rant over now.

That said most of my lovers, past and present, happen to be -- legal.

What can i say? Old goat loves green leaves. ;)

Coyote
05-26-2009, 05:47 PM
When I was growing up i was taught to respect those older than me. I guess that this has stuck with me over the years. I like to have my slaves younger than me for the sole fact that I do not like controlling anyone older than me whom I should be repsecting. Also when I am dealing with mistress/masters I dont really prefer a specific age but tend to like younger than my age(23) because it makes me feel like I have less control over myself because i had said you are supposed to respect your elders and i am not being respected to I just feel less in control....If that makes any sense

jess_i_kka
05-26-2009, 06:35 PM
I've only had one master (well two if you count the temporary one) and he was slightly older than me. That was alright. The very old one 50-something years old (i'm not quite sure) was very weird because he is more than 30 years older than me. I think from a sub experience since he is more experienced than the 20-something year old one it was a more intense experience.

I'm not sure about someone younger right now. I can't imagine (and not sure it is legal) to have a dom who would be under 18. I guess it might be if there is no sex involved.

I'm thinking that when I'm a few years older, say 25, I would not want a younger dom because my current master was a newbie and he used me to experiment (I guess we both used each other since I was a newbie as well) and made a lot of mistakes some of which really (and I mean really) hurt because he didn't know what he was doing.

jenny318
05-26-2009, 07:17 PM
I like my subs both ways to be honest. They come with virtues on both ends of the street. Some one younger than me may have more stamina and be a little more kinky

While some one older than myself may be more experienced and plain just more fun to play with

Komodo Jones
05-26-2009, 07:28 PM
I might as well answer my own question. I am a switch but, I am more of a sub at heart so I'll lean that way. Personally, I like my mistresses to be legal, but younger than me. But sometimes it's all in the way how a mistress performs. Like my first mistress was younger than me and didn't really do much with me but just yesterday, my slave became my mistress for a day and she really worked me over really made me feel like a slave and she's older than me. So basically, it would be nice to have a mistress younger than me, but I'd rather have one that actually uses me than one who doesn't.

Knots101
05-26-2009, 08:09 PM
Really since i myself am "under" aged and I shouldn't legally have a Master or Mistress i prefer none of the above :P. But under the radar i don't mind there age up to the late twenties. :)

--Travis Aka Knots

adnama
05-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Personally, I prefer my subs to be around the same age as me, if not a bit older. There comes questions of maturity and expectations; when dealing with my peers, then we are on the same maturity level and we have similar expectations. Dealing with someone younger can also arouse the need to remain within legal restrictions, which is a real pain at times.

Caseopia
05-28-2009, 07:57 AM
I prefer my Master to be older. Mainly because I've found that younger men aren't as mature and don't really take it seriously/know what they're doing. Also being older I feel I have somewhat of an upper hand (More mature maybe) and thus I don't feel lower that him and it just feels odd to serve him I guess.

kinkylightning
05-28-2009, 08:27 AM
I prefer my Mistress to be as young as possible while still being legal (18 or 19 is great). The reason is that it feels so humiliating to be owned and controlled by a girl 20 years younger than me.

Kinky Lightning
Yahoo: kinkylightning[AT]yahoo[DOT]com
MSN: kinky.lightning[AT]gmail[DOT]com

masterddk
05-28-2009, 10:22 AM
I prefer my my slaves to be younger preferably 20-30 but as long as they are 18+. I find it harder to dominate people older than me as I was always brought up to "respect my elders"

I also prefer unexperienced slaves as its the training part that I enjoy most.

DDK

CISS
05-28-2009, 11:21 AM
When I was growing up i was taught to respect those older than me. I guess that this has stuck with me over the years. I like to have my slaves younger than me for the sole fact that I do not like controlling anyone older than me whom I should be repsecting. Also when I am dealing with mistress/masters I dont really prefer a specific age but tend to like younger than my age(23) because it makes me feel like I have less control over myself because i had said you are supposed to respect your elders and i am not being respected to I just feel less in control....If that makes any sense

^^What he said.

I prefer the "traditional" role of younger people respecting the elders. So as a master, I'd feel rather odd controlling someone who's significantly older than me as I'd have to get over the fact that I should really look up to them. It's easier having slaves that are younger than me. If they follow the same idea, they should be looking up to me anyway while my job is to help and to give advice. From 'advice', it's not too far to 'dare' or 'command', and who says I can't be a bit pushy in my attempts to 'help' my slaves :D

CISS

Master_Emanon
05-28-2009, 11:30 AM
For me age for the most part does not matter, I simply prefer they are around my age. Their willingness to submit and their ability or want to learn of kinks and other aspects of the lifestyles is what really matters to me.

I have two collared slaves, slave Razhe is two years older then I, and slave Kelly is one year younger then I, both are very obedient and very experienced in the lifestyle. Though I have trained subs and slaves who have been much older, the oldest submissive female I trained was in her forties but was very open and willing to learn bondage and wished to be trained in long bondage sessions.

Though from my experience, many subs and slaves prefer their Master or Mistress be older then them even if by a few years, and Masters and Mistresses usually prefer younger slaves or subs, even if not much younger.

masterlucifersbitch
05-29-2009, 02:16 PM
i prefer older masters because they have more experience and you feel safer with them in control also i find i obey older masters easier...