PDA

View Full Version : A few Swirlie dares

jhithead
06-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Ice Cream Sundae: Put a banana in the toilet. Then have several people use the toilet (don't put toilet paper in the toilet because it will shield them from the poop). Next spray shaving cream or whipped cream over the water and fill up the rest of the toilet bowl. Shove the victim's head in the toilet and until he pulls the banana out with him mouth and flush his head in the toilet until all the poop is gone.

Bobbing for Turds: Crap in the toilet and have the victim pull all the turds out with his mouth and drop them in a hat. Then swirly the victim and make him wear the hat.

All Night Swirlie: Duct tape or handcuff the victim's arms around the toilet so they will be on their knees with their head right above the toilet. Everyone else drinks lots of water and eats a lot during an all night party. Throughout the night, the other people get up and go to bathroom with the victim's head in the toilet bowl and swirly him. People can also just randomly come in and swirly the victim even if they don't have to use the toilet.

Swirlie Wedgie: Hook legholes of the victim's undies over the T shaped flusher thing in a public toilet or the U shaped seat in a house toilet. The victim will be semi suspended by their underwear and have their head stuck in the toilet. The other people give the victim swirlies to their heart's content. May also want to pants the victim for extra embarassment or leave him/her in a public stall with the door open.

Swirlie Tour: Victim is swirlied in every toilet and urinal in the building, including ones for the opposite sex.

Faceful Swirlie: Victim has their head shoved in the toilet facing upward. Then the swirlie giver sits on the bowl/victim's face, uses the toilet, and gives the victim a swirlie.

Butt Swirlie: Victim is swirlied butt-first. Even more fun if the victim is pantsed and/or given a wedgie.

Maybe we could also have a swirlie competition. We can see who can get the most swirlies in one sitting and who can get a swirlie in a toilet that has been used by the most people and not flushed (perferably no toilet paper either, and preferably several dunks).

xatm092
06-14-2007, 03:09 AM
There are some funny swirlie videos on the internet, there are a couple of good ones on youtube if you search for "swirly".

I think the butt swirlie is funny, but anything involving crap is a bit too disgusting.

I have one: you give a girl a bra connection wedgie (http://www.wedgiegirls.com/techniques/slides/braconnection136605721wqLEDB_ph.jpg) in only bra and panties, then give them a butt swirlie.

To make it more interesting / daring, you could go it on a guy, and stuff the bra with tissues, socks or whipped cream; you could put lots of duct tape over the loo once their butt is in it so they can't get out, and do loads of swirlies; you could get someone to do a no. 1 while they are stuck in there; you can blindfold them and gag them.

Big_Joe
06-14-2007, 10:22 AM
I think these ideas are good. We've had a lack of swirly based dares on here for a while so thanks for thinking of some.

TrekBoy008
06-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Some excellent dares, although the ones involving crap, especially eating/biting it are a bit too much for me.

Manbearpig
06-15-2007, 07:24 PM
nice dares. maybe for the wedgie swirly if a guy is doing it make them wear only a thong.

the Bean
07-09-2007, 12:17 PM
there all really good, apart for the bobbing for turds, thats just sick. and as far as i can tell they r pretty origional. nice one

pureandsimple
07-26-2007, 08:31 PM
i think thoose are great and sound like a lot of fun. now i just wish i had people to swirlie or to give swirlies.

jhithead
08-06-2007, 05:19 AM
Got another one for guys. Have a girl go in to the girl's bathroom in a public place where there will be lots of good looking girls, like a club. The girl makes sure it's clear and then takes you into the bathroom. She will then duct tape your hands around the back of the toilet and put a sign on your back saying "I cheated on my girl friend, humiliate me" or something of that sort and leave the stall open. After that, she just sits there an waits for however long she wishes and lets the other girls who pass by swirlie the guy to their heart's desire while he sits on his knees in front of the toilet. You can also do other things to add to the humiliation like: making the guy wear pink panties and/or a skirt, put eggs in his underwear and have another sign on him that says "Kick me", have poop in toilet so he has to sit and wait staring right at a full toilet knowing that inevitably his head will be in there, have lipstick or a sharpie sitting by him, or have other signs informing the girls to feel free to continue using the toilet with his head in it, sign his forhead, or give him wedgies.

mastworld
05-21-2008, 07:10 PM
very nice dares.i just wish i could find someone that i could give these to or they give to me.

Stormchaser
12-28-2012, 07:13 PM
These are all good ideas. I would like to get the All Night Swirlie, but I don't have anyone to give it to me during a party. I just don't think I have enough friends that would be willing to do that? Any takers?

WhyNotZoidberg?
12-29-2012, 08:35 PM
these are insanely unrealistic for the most part, but just imagining being the "victim" on some of these, just sounds awesome.

superredneck
12-30-2012, 10:01 PM
I'll be the victom in 1,2,3, and 6

superredneck
12-30-2012, 10:07 PM
I will be the victom in 1,2,3, and 6

Stormchaser
12-31-2012, 12:40 PM
I will be willing to do 1, 3, 6, and any part of that last short paragraph at the end.

CuriousUK
02-23-2015, 09:16 PM
Dare me but only clean swirly dares

Austinpe
04-28-2023, 09:43 PM
i think thoose are great and sound like a lot of fun. now i just wish i had people to swirlie or to give swirlies.

You can do it to me

Austinpe
04-28-2023, 09:44 PM
Someone do these these to me

Austinpe
04-28-2023, 10:47 PM
Do it to me I would love to be ur slave