PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte's School Trip. Help!

BettyBoop
05-25-2009, 03:56 PM
Ok, my story seems to be perishing rather quickly as I have no ideas.
Zilch.
I'm trying but I'm failing. Help please?

wicked
05-25-2009, 08:32 PM
Start a new path for the characters. Make them go on another route, change the storyline. :)

Coyote
05-26-2009, 02:26 PM
ok so what i usually do is think of 3 ideas. no matter how farfetched they may seem. Then pick out of a hat or something(or think of whichever one you vasn expand on the most). They make that idea happen

slut4use
10-25-2010, 07:39 PM
continue the story about only lucas and charlotte. or maybe talk about how someone found about these two

BettyBoop
10-30-2010, 02:55 PM
I think I might carry it on without the others, or it least without them being so main to the story, it is actually a bit hard to keep up with all the characters myself. :p

slut4use
10-30-2010, 03:25 PM
lol good luck on working with it

Rachie
10-30-2010, 03:33 PM
I agree, with the above, it can be hard keeping up with several characters and remembering what each has done especially if the story is fiction.

It is a great story and seems to have had thousands of viewers believe the third most viewed story on getdare behind the 2 of shiny demons.

Please continue, and im sure you have so much support. There are some loyal readers on getdare that leave positive comments / feedback and are wishing you all the luck in continuing the story.

There is several different lines that the story can go down but i would suggest you keep the overall decission to yourself and let the suspense build up.

from Rachie (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

sweetashoney
11-01-2010, 05:42 AM
Boop, you know I love your story telling. Whatever you end up doing just keep it in context.

Maybe bring the story back to school. How do they behave when back in a schooling environment. Maybe they get up to some wrong doings on the school grounds?

One thing you could do is do a chapter where each character summerises what happend, how they are feeling and the impact it has made on their life so far. That is sometimes a good way to remind people and yourself what has happend before introducing a new twist.

Anyway I look forward to hearing more tales soon.