PDA

View Full Version : Mess of the month club.

Buzzlightyear
02-23-2016, 02:31 AM
I've had an idea recently, although I'm not sure how many people will actually participate and post...

Everyone who wants to be in lists something messy (NO BODILY FLUIDS), preferrably nothing too expensive, plus how and where to apply it. After the end of the month you gather everything you can (or are willing to use) and give yourself a proper messing! The catch is (and this is where I see a lack of participation...) to be in the next month you MUST post a pic of the end result!

No one is expected to post face or identifying marks, as I regularly crop my own photos. Nudity not required, although MAY lower chances of winning. That's up to you and your camera skills! However, you are encouraged to cover everything you can in mess first! Multiple pics/videos also encouraged!

The first pose will be simply sitting in the bathtub. After that the pose will be chosen by the community-chosen winner. You may choose a stinky/smelly/savoury mess, but every one MUST use their own mess!

If anyone would be interested in participating please reply!

tallguy2241
02-23-2016, 04:56 PM
I'd be willing, but how/where would pics be posted? Nude pics can't be posted here.

Buzzlightyear
02-23-2016, 10:05 PM
I'd be willing, but how/where would pics be posted? Nude pics can't be posted here.

Images can be hosted for up to 28 days on http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/ ...
I'd say a minimum of 2 weeks for time up. There are also private online albums should this thread ever take off.

Captain Custard
03-19-2016, 06:33 AM
Id give this a go if it takes off. How many do we need?

MakeMeMessy
03-21-2016, 08:21 PM
I would be in for this. Sounds fun.

Buzzlightyear
03-22-2016, 12:32 AM
How about we start now until the 5th?
I'll begin with a bucket of oatmeal over the head.

ScaredBMD
03-25-2016, 10:03 AM
I'l join in for this, A carton of yoghurt over your chest and body

On a sidenote do you use everyones named items or just your own, i couldn't figure out from the post

JohnTay
03-25-2016, 05:08 PM
This sounds like fun, empty an entire bottle of ketchup into the back of your underwear

Likes: messy, clothes destruction, humiliation, pics, Skype, Kik, piss

Limits: public, family, social suicide ,.scat, illegal

Buzzlightyear
03-25-2016, 10:14 PM
At least your own, and everything else you can/want to.

MakeMeMessy
03-29-2016, 11:26 PM
A bottle of maple syrup over your head

Buzzlightyear
04-04-2016, 01:21 PM
Well here is my pic. Couldnt get yoghurt but had everything else.
For next round I choose 2 cans of shaving cream covering wherever you want as a base. Really makes for a good contrast with other foods!