PDA

View Full Version : 20/M/US/Master seeks F/Slave

0siris99
05-24-2009, 07:02 AM
Hello to all female slaves who are out there looking for a new master.

My name is Osiris Clark, and I am about 20 years old. I am currently looking for a new slave or sub it doesn't really matter to me. However though I want a slave who is open to somethings, but it will not ever involve scat, piss, or anything to deal with families or public places.

About me:
Well I am 6'6 i have long brown hair and emerald green eyes. My ethnicity is white and hispanic but everybody just calls me a white boy. I dont have any tatoos but i look like a skater, but I don't skate. I do play guitar a lot any just any music in general. But I love being able to control girls to my will. I am predomintly a one slave master. My kinkys are bondage, orgasm controll, mini skirts, no underwear on my slave, pictures, and gothic looking girls. My limits are :scat, piss, incest, beastiality, and heavy populated public places.

About you:
For any female slave wishing to apply I have no requirement what so ever for physical apperances. However your age should be at least 18 or close to it (but apply anyway and we can talk about that later). You should expect to keep a somewhat detailed diary of all the tasks that I will have you do. Emailing me or contacting me is a must alteast once a day or every other day. You are also required to have a camera to take some photos of some certain tasks to double ensure that you are fallowing the tasks. When you do reply to this please tell me your kinks, list of toys and your limits.

Anyways I am looking forward to hear form all of you and thank you for taking your time to read this.

Sincerly
Osiris

l-kelley
05-24-2009, 07:04 AM
Great post,good luck with your search