PDA

View Full Version : non-tord writing section

The godfather
05-23-2009, 10:49 AM
i think it would be cool if there was a sub-forum to post any stories that are not related to Truth or Dare. :)

Coyote
05-23-2009, 12:55 PM
I personally disagree because this is a truth or dare site. This reminds me of the "gaming section" suggestion. It would just not fit in with the rest of the site's content

The godfather
05-23-2009, 01:08 PM
I personally disagree because this is a truth or dare site. This reminds me of the "gaming section" suggestion. It would just not fit in with the rest of the site's content

well by that logic we should get rid of the lounge and s/m area just because this is a dare site doesn't mean it has to be 100% about dares:)

Kitten
05-23-2009, 01:09 PM
I agree with the Godfather ._.
Nothing wrong with a story section.

Coyote
05-23-2009, 01:12 PM
No we would not have to be rid of this section. The site is called GetDARE. Everything on the site here is derived somehow from Truth or Dare. The lounge is there for general talk. A whole story section having nothing to do witht he content of the site would be pointless.

The godfather
05-23-2009, 01:16 PM
No we would not have to be rid of this section. The site is called GetDARE. Everything on the site here is derived somehow from Truth or Dare. The lounge is there for general talk. A whole story section having nothing to do witht he content of the site would be pointless.

sorry if I'm being stupid but what does general chat have to do with TORD?
and i was thinking a sub-forum not an entire section.

Kitten
05-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Lounge - Not Dare related.
Contact Add section - Not Dare related.

BettyBoop
05-23-2009, 03:11 PM
There could always be another section, it isn't like he's asking to replace the TorD stories. He's asking for another section for non-related stories, I like the idea :D

andom4444
05-23-2009, 03:48 PM
There is kinktalk for bdsm related talk and stories.

The godfather
05-23-2009, 03:49 PM

i said non-dare related not BDSM stories :)

l-kelley
05-23-2009, 06:31 PM
Ya but what about all the s/m stories already on the site?

Lolly
05-24-2009, 12:24 AM
Don't they go in truth or dare story section?

Komodo Jones
05-24-2009, 06:38 AM
I would say I like the idea. When I first started writing creatively I wrote erotica, but then I took a break and wrote some fiction with nothing sexual in it. The only problem with this is the possibility of copyright infringement especially if you're writing a long story or giving someone an idea in which they would be plaigarizing. There is the evidence of dates posted and other ideas but that may not be a very strong prevention.

l-kelley
05-24-2009, 06:42 AM

But what about the people under eighteen?

The godfather
05-24-2009, 06:53 AM
I would say I like the idea. When I first started writing creatively I wrote erotica, but then I took a break and wrote some fiction with nothing sexual in it. The only problem with this is the possibility of copyright infringement especially if you're writing a long story or giving someone an idea in which they would be plaigarizing. There is the evidence of dates posted and other ideas but that may not be a very strong prevention.

on another forum i heard the best way to copyright a piece of writing is to send a letter to yourself with what you want to copyright and don't open the letter.

slave1987
05-24-2009, 08:07 AM
i think it would be cool if there was a sub-forum to post any stories that are not related to Truth or Dare. :)

Any stories like this could, I assume, be posted in the lounge.

Komodo Jones
05-24-2009, 09:47 AM
on another forum i heard the best way to copyright a piece of writing is to send a letter to yourself with what you want to copyright and don't open the letter.

Yeah my dramatic writing teacher told me that in class on Friday.