PDA

View Full Version : 1000 Views Special

Gamer1337
02-09-2016, 01:33 PM
Hello everyone!!

Since I made a 2000 profile views special in which I had to do any dare and answer every question that is not about personal information, like names or where I live, I feel compelled to do the 1000 views special that I missed.
Once again, anything within my limits goes and I have to keep this thread up for a whole week. Of course I will try to post a detailed report to each dare as soon as I have done it, however, after the deadline, which will be Wednesday the 17 th at 12 a.m. my time, I will not accept any new tasks or answer further questions posted in this thread. :p
Limits, likes and toys can be found in my signature. And never forget to have fun. :sado:

Gamer1337
02-10-2016, 06:12 AM
Last time was definitely not that easy. :p
Another rule that I forgot is that I have to bump this thread once a day if I did not post a report or answer questions.

Gamer1337
02-12-2016, 07:02 AM
A late, but hopefully unnoticed bump. :rolleyes:

Gamer1337
02-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Almost half way through. :p

Foodlover312
02-12-2016, 06:15 PM
hmm to bad no 1 has posted here ill start off

put the anal beads in for every bead you dont have in is 1 day you must keep them in if you get them all in you only have to have them in 10 minutes

Gamer1337
02-12-2016, 06:32 PM

put the anal beads in for every bead you dont have in is 1 day you must keep them in if you get them all in you only have to have them in 10 minutes

Thank you for the dare. I don't think I can fit them all without hurting myself, but I'll try. Can you please change the punishment to a shorter time or something different? Having something inserted for such a long time is rather unadvisable and it surpasses my limit of 1-2 hours per task. :p
By the way, your avatar is kind of scary. :eek:

Gamer1337
02-13-2016, 03:54 PM

Since you didn't post again, I changed the time from 1 day to 1 hour per bead to keep it in my limits. I hope you don't mind this.

I started by cleaning myself, since the beads, which are more of a rod, go rather far with about 10 inches in length. I wouldn't want to make a mess. Once that was done I tried to get them in as far as possible. Although the two last beads are rather thick with a diameter of up to 2 inches, this wouldn't be much of a problem. However, after the 6th bead the greatest problem becomes the aforementioned length and it starts to hurt if I try to rush it. With about three quarters of the 7th bead inside I started the timer of one hour. Sadly, it is just impossible to get the last one in. :(
One hour can be a very long time, especially when you have 7 beads in your backside and try to be as aroused as possible to take your mind off it. I leaked a lot of precum, but never came, and was very glad when the time was finally up. I took them out carefully and started writing this report. :)

Just 3 more days until the deadline.

Gamer1337
02-14-2016, 03:09 PM
Just 48 hours until I'm released. :p

Gamer1337
02-15-2016, 04:16 PM
Last Bump until this thread is over, which is in 24 hours.