PDA

View Full Version : 19/M/US/Master seeks F/Slave (webcam required)

0siris99
05-21-2009, 10:54 PM
Hello to all female slaves who are out there looking for a new master.

My name is Osiris Clark, and I am about 20 years old. I am currently looking for a new slave or sub it doesn't really matter to me. However though I want a slave who is open to somethings, but it will not ever involve scat, piss, or anything to deal with families or public places.

About me:
Well I am 6'6 i have long brown hair and emerald green eyes. My ethnicity is white and hispanic but everybody just calls me a white boy. I dont have any tatoos but i look like a skater, but I don't skate. I do play guitar a lot any just any music in general. But I love being able to control girls to my will. I am predomintly a one slave master. My kinkys are bondage, orgasm controll, mini skirts, no underwear on my slave, pictures, and gothic looking girls. My limits are :scat, piss, incest, beastiality, and heavy populated public places.

About you:
For any female slave wishing to apply I have no requirement what so ever for physical apperances. However your age should be at least 18 or close to it (but apply anyway and we can talk about that later). You should expect to keep a somewhat detailed diary of all the tasks that I will have you do. Emailing me or contacting me is a must alteast once a day or every other day. You are also required to have a camera to take some photos of some certain tasks to double ensure that you are fallowing the tasks. When you do reply to this please tell me your kinks and your limits as well.

Anyways I am looking forward to hear form all of you and thank you for taking your time to read this.

Sincerly
Osiris

Master_Emanon
05-22-2009, 03:35 AM
Some basic mistakes people make when doing these things they never or rarely tell about themselves

So edit the post and all the following....

1] Your Kinks

2] Your limits

3] Slave or Sub [many who post ads asking for slaves are looking for subs]

4] What are you looking for in her [physical appearance wise=

5] What sex toys or any extra things she may need to get or must have

6]What will be expect of her
a.will she have to keep a journal/blog
b.expected to email you each morning
c.take photos of all task she may be given

7] Some things outside of BDSM that you enjoy doing

8]Also add her limits will be respected.

9]Describe your self, physical appearance

and any other thing a potential slave or sub may wish to know, they are much more likely to respond if they know about their potential Masters likes and dislikes