PDA

View Full Version : strip

07-11-2005, 02:40 AM
This dare can be fun for some people. Here's what you do take off all your clothes, except for the udner ware, then have a player of the opposite sex takeoff your underware using only their teeth. tell me what you think about the dare

lestat221
07-11-2005, 02:51 PM
It seems rather reduntant to the dares you find on other websites... but that's just me.

*EDIT*

Somebody's been fucking with my posts!!! Deleting them even!!! The person who edited my post must've thought I spelt redundant wrong, because they edited it to spell "reduntant." The wording is different too, what you see above doesn't even make sense... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x

userben
07-11-2005, 03:33 PM
There are no words to describe it. Hope it clean underwear

07-16-2005, 12:53 PM
This dare can be fun for some people. Here's what you do take off all your clothes, except for the udner ware, then have a player of the opposite sex takeoff your underware using only their teeth. tell me what you think about the dare

i had a party and had it done to me and had to do it back as a added part. but heres a dare u must be blindfolded and a oppitsite or same sex must do it to u or whoevers dared and then u must do it back and then feel out the person and kiss to find out if he/she is good at then a full body rub even body private parts while naked and guess the person out if u are right she/he must do it to u but if u r wrong u must repeat it 5 times or they can make u lick them as well as full body rub but you must do this with water pour over you as well!!!! :twisted:

nick11
12-27-2005, 12:54 PM
i had to do the underware wasn't clean though

Musty 21
03-16-2007, 07:52 PM
well i got to say this is a good one. Maybe poor water on the underwear before it is removed to give an idea of wat is under it.

Yes, i know this was posted in 05

Powerstrip
03-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Just a thought, but it might not be a good idea to be blindfolded. What if they go to do it and take a bigger bite than intended :eek:

crystal
01-13-2009, 10:48 PM
i did that one a guy was taking down my underware from the front was clean thou

FredFoo
01-14-2009, 08:29 AM
this sounds freaking fun. can't wait for the next party. :D