PDA

View Full Version : 32/M/UK/Master seeks F/Slave

Richard Darcy
05-20-2009, 04:20 PM
I am looking for a female slave to serve me online. The passion I have for the Master/slave relationship comes from seeing the thrill of losing control, and holding that power in my hands. I love the anticipation and adrenalin of new experiences, of leading someone to find the edge of themselves.

I am looking for someone who will follow the tasks I require of them. They will be tasks to show their loyalty to me and to push the limits of their experience.

I enjoy setting tasks for my slaves which make them take a risk, which make them feel the buzz of adrenalin, and the thrill of knowing they've had the excuse to live out their most hidden fantasies. I will use tasks that involve denial, risk humiliation, and leave your fate in my hands. Mild to medium pain will be used, sometimes as part of a task, and sometimes as punishment. It goes without saying that any limits will be absolutely respected, and nothing that happens between us will risk your reputation with family, friends or work, unless explicitly agreed.

I do not require a webcam, although in time this can add an extra dimension to an online relationship. I will, however, require some photographic evidence, within boundaries we will discuss.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Sir Darcy

igloo
06-17-2009, 03:55 PM
Hello Sir,
I know your lookin for a female slave, but I love your description and wondered if i could tempt you to a male slave?

[email protected]